Windows 10: I want to share my photos as an attachment...NOT a link.

Discus and support I want to share my photos as an attachment...NOT a link. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Sending photos as a link is confusing for people. Can I share my Photos - Windows 10, as an attachment?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JamesCullion, Sep 27, 2020.

1. I want to share my photos as an attachment...NOT a link.

Sending photos as a link is confusing for people. Can I share my Photos - Windows 10, as an attachment?

:)

JamesCullion, Sep 27, 2020

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Sep 27, 2020
  3. attaching photos to outgoing emails

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. You can attach photos to outgoing email by locating the photos from the drive and clicking on it, then hit Ok; moreover, the "open" option that you are getting implies that the application is not set as a default. If you
    can provide a screenshot of the issue, it would be helpful to fix this.

We would like to know more information to help you resolve this. Please answer the following questions below:

• Are you using an application like Outlook or Mail app to send email or you are sending through web?
    • When did this issue start?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer before this issue occur?

Meanwhile, you can follow some suggested steps:

• Set Default app for Photos. Head over to this link
      for the instructions.
    • You can also create a new user account to help you fix this. Please visit this
      link
      for the instructions.

We'll be waiting for your response and the result.

Lemuel Cie, Sep 27, 2020
  4. I want to share my photos as an attachment...NOT a link.

attaching photos to a text message

I can not attach photos to a text message. When the photo is attached, an error message appears telling me to resend.

I have the same issue when sharing with Facebook. I have followed all the steps in the tutorial. It is VERY redundant to me that photos are in so many places on the phone. I use the camera roll. Also, SKY DIVE does not save anything on my phone.

scorpiopam, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

I want to share my photos as an attachment...NOT a link.

1. I want to share my photos as an attachment...NOT a link. - Similar Threads - share photos attachment

2. The photos I want to attach to an email are not visible and they used to be. I just have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The photos I want to attach to an email are not visible and they used to be. I just have...: I send work emails with photos to exhibit what I sell. It used to be I just went to the album, opened the album, and the photos appeared. Now when I try to include pictures they have file names but I can't readily see the photo. What happened and how can I change this?...
  3. The photos I want to attach to an email are not visible and they used to be. I just have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The photos I want to attach to an email are not visible and they used to be. I just have...: I send work emails with photos to exhibit what I sell. It used to be I just went to the album, opened the album, and the photos appeared. Now when I try to include pictures they have file names but I can't readily see the photo. What happened and how can I change this?...
  4. My Photos Live Tile is displaying photos I deleted and do not want to share. I can turn...

My Photos Live Tile is displaying photos I deleted and do not want to share. I can turn...: I took some photos of myself that I then deleted, and they show up in Start Menu -> Photos as Live Tiles even though I deleted them. While I can just turn the Live Tiles off, the question remains as to why those deleted pictures are still showing up, and how I can get rid of...
  5. Attaching Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Attaching Photos: Hello,I have just purchased a new computer and installed Windows 10 Pro. Since then, I have been unable to attach/upload photos to sites such as Ebay etc. What would the obstacle be do you think?Thanks....
  6. I can not attachments or links in my email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can not attachments or links in my email: i cannot open links or attachments in email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-attachments-or-links-in-my-email/ebe53366-34b3-4670-b17f-35d3e5454161
  7. my photo app on windows 10 doesnt want to share,

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my photo app on windows 10 doesnt want to share,: when i choose a picture hit share, choose contact, send and it just starts cycling, help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-photo-app-on-windows-10-doesnt-want-to-share/878c6257-4621-4f24-b9a9-d141f98941db"
  8. want to automatically send attachments through the photo share page to my yahoo mail...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    want to automatically send attachments through the photo share page to my yahoo mail...: want to automatically send attachments through the photo share page to my yahoo mail account and got 0x8007139f ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-automatically-send-attachments-through-the/6c728f6f-f2c6-49ff-81c2-5e9baaaeea08
  9. Photo attachments

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo attachments: Hi I've recently changed a setting in on my PC that is now making my photos extremely slow to attach if at all. It happens to any photo that I try to upload or attach in uploading in an email or to upload it to a site I am trying to sent it to it takes a super long time as...
  10. attaching links

attaching links: I found a great pic I'd like to send to a friend in Google Maps but it has an unbelievably long address which won't copy using control a control c control v. It's also too long to copy by hand any ideas?...