Windows 10: . I WANT TO SHARE THINGS !!!

Discus and support . I WANT TO SHARE THINGS !!! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I normally use Yahoo as my news channel; suddenly everything, every story that I want to share have no F on it so I can share with friends and family... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tenimartin, Jul 26, 2019.

1. . I WANT TO SHARE THINGS !!!

I normally use Yahoo as my news channel; suddenly everything, every story that I want to share have no F on it so I can share with friends and family !! How do I fix this. I WANT TO SHARE THINGS !!!

:)

tenimartin, Jul 26, 2019

2. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Jul 26, 2019
  3. DTG1 Win User
    Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

4. Arun B J Win User

. I WANT TO SHARE THINGS !!!

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• Are you connected to Domain network?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R, type fsmgmt.msc.
    • Select Shares and right click on C$.
    • Select Stop Sharing.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

. I WANT TO SHARE THINGS !!!

1. . I WANT TO SHARE THINGS !!! - Similar Threads - SHARE THINGS

2. Shared Networkprinter displayed offline on client but can be reached

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shared Networkprinter displayed offline on client but can be reached: Hellowe have shared network-printers.Randomly printers are displayed offline on clients, while other clients can print on them without problems.After restart of the spooler, we the user can print again.We already checked printer drivers, disabled snmp and more.Has anyone a...
  3. network share folder permission like every thing access but not delete folders/files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network share folder permission like every thing access but not delete folders/files: network share folder/drive permission like every thing access but not delete folders/files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-share-folder-permission-like-every-thing/911dd900-ee19-4fe4-82ca-b84bc23f1d28
  4. network share folder permission like every thing access but not delete folders/files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network share folder permission like every thing access but not delete folders/files: network share folder/drive permission like every thing access but not delete folders/files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-share-folder-permission-like-every-thing/911dd900-ee19-4fe4-82ca-b84bc23f1d28
  5. network share folder permission like every thing access but not delete folders/files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I can NOT access shared folders or drives from any PC on my LAN same thing with RDP

I can NOT access shared folders or drives from any PC on my LAN same thing with RDP: I can NOT access shared folders or drives from any PC on my LAN same thing with RDP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-access-shared-folders-or-drives-from-any/ec4877c0-18f9-4ed4-bdff-dc3a5e15a020
  7. What are some legal things I can do to help take away MS's market share, hurt the company, etc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What are some legal things I can do to help take away MS's market share, hurt the company, etc.: I'm done.I understand capitalism fairly well and I understand that if a person makes a pretty good product and I want to use it that's on me to deal with little issues. But if person markets their roast beef sandwich and puts the marketing to wub wubstep, and says how amazing...
  8. how to hide specific things(windows, programs) when full screen sharing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to hide specific things(windows, programs) when full screen sharing: is there a way to hide on screen content when fully sharing screen, from my understanding, if i screen share then they can see everything on the screen how to hide what i am doing without changing screen sharing options for example : got firefox window on , i need to open...
  9. Sharing a thing within the 'Users' folder, gives access to all of the 'Users' folder. Why?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sharing a thing within the 'Users' folder, gives access to all of the 'Users' folder. Why?: I've been testing out sharing on my computers within a local network, and it seems that when I go "Give access to">"Specific People">"Everyone" on a folder anywhere in 'Users', then the whole of the 'Users' becomes accessible on the network. Meanwhile if I do the same thing...
  10. Cannot access shared folder on Win 10 Machine, tried a lot of things!

Cannot access shared folder on Win 10 Machine, tried a lot of things!: Hello all, I'm having a problem accessing a shared drive on a new computer. I used to run a Plex media server on my gaming desktop, but I just got a new Windows machine (the media PC) with a 300GB external drive permanently plugged in. All video files are stored on the 300GB...