Windows 10: I want to speak to a Microsoft expert

Discus and support I want to speak to a Microsoft expert in Cortana to solve the problem; I want to talk to an expert, a few days ago my Windows has been crashing, I need your great help please. It is already a bit bothered by the stupidity... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by PatrickDerek, Nov 18, 2020.

1. I want to speak to a Microsoft expert

I want to talk to an expert, a few days ago my Windows has been crashing, I need your great help please. It is already a bit bothered by the stupidity of the updates and more

:)

PatrickDerek, Nov 18, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing Microsoft Threat Experts

Source: Announcing Microsoft Threat Experts - Microsoft Security

See also: Microsoft Threat Experts: Case studies for managed threat hunting service - Microsoft Tech Community - 358244

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Announcing Microsoft Threat Experts

Source: Announcing Microsoft Threat Experts - Microsoft Security

See also: Microsoft Threat Experts: Case studies for managed threat hunting service - Microsoft Tech Community - 358244

Brink, Nov 18, 2020
  4. I want to speak to a Microsoft expert

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

I want to speak to a Microsoft expert

1. I want to speak to a Microsoft expert - Similar Threads - speak Microsoft expert

2. Hello experts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello experts: Can some enlightened being explain to me what the Numbers behind KB mean? For example KB4571741 Are they just random or do they have a meaning? As far as I have been able to tell, the first 3 numbers look to be connected and the last 4 indicative of something else... but I’m...
  3. Could I speak with a microsoft support person, please

in Windows 10 Customization
    Could I speak with a microsoft support person, please: Could I get the phone number to speak to a microsoft support person, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-i-speak-with-a-microsoft-support-person/af9235ec-f05f-4079-8c59-4440c38c8998
  4. To all experts..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    To all experts..: Hello.... I have a problem with windows 10. When i open my laptop, it opens up and it still works for 1 or 2 minutes and then it freeze. I shut down it by pressing power button for a long time. Then i opened it back but it still happening like that. Is there any solutions?...
  5. Audio playback from microphone to headset - I want to hear myself speak

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio playback from microphone to headset - I want to hear myself speak: Looking for assistance this. I cannot hear myself on my headphones when I speak into my headset. The microphone is a USB device and the headset is plugged into the computer through the 3.5mm jack. Both devices are high quality, and otherwise function normally. However, I...
  6. how can i speak to a person

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i speak to a person: I need support renewing office https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-speak-to-a-person/6c28509d-cffc-4cf3-8ced-6aed448f042a
  7. i need to speak to a person

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need to speak to a person: I need to speak to a person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-to-a-person/545cf477-2dca-4d4e-80c5-0176558a077f
  8. Please can you unban me of my chat I speak to know one and I really want to speak to my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please can you unban me of my chat I speak to know one and I really want to speak to my...: Please unban me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-can-you-unban-me-of-my-chat-i-speak-to-know/6a80a424-ea15-4ccc-bfe6-692a3299e7f3
  9. Announcing Microsoft Threat Experts

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft Threat Experts: We’re excited to introduce Microsoft Threat Experts, an additional layer of expertise and optics that Microsoft customers can utilize to augment security operations capabilities as part of Microsoft 365. This new managed threat hunting service in Windows Defender Advanced...
  10. I need to speak with a person

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need to speak with a person: My computer has been hacked and my files are locked, I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-with-a-person/81a81f5a-8aab-437c-a882-3e95f9c23dea