Windows 10: I want to start diagnostic on windows 11 and you said my system might, since there is a...

Discus and support I want to start diagnostic on windows 11 and you said my system might, since there is a... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to start diagnostic on windows 11 and you said my system might, since there is a risk, cant there be some renewable points likw those you guys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chukwuebuka offor, Jun 9, 2023.

1. I want to start diagnostic on windows 11 and you said my system might, since there is a...

I want to start diagnostic on windows 11 and you said my system might, since there is a risk, cant there be some renewable points likw those you guys give on bing am on a 1500 points now on bing.* Moved from Community Center

:)

chukwuebuka offor, Jun 9, 2023
  2. ElceeT Win User

Incorrect System Report

Thank you for your suggestion.

I have run the Windows Memory Diagnostic and the report indicated that no memory problems were detected. Status remains the same - 2GB of RAM instead of 6GB.

I do not have any obvious performance issues on this system. I have another Windows 10 installation on a secondary laptop and the system specs are reported accurately on that installation.

ElceeT, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    System does not start correctly

Hi Gideon,

Based on the details provided, kindly run these troubleshooting steps to troubleshoot this matter and check if there
    are any changes:

Run check disk.

To run check disk, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type
      chckdsk /f /r
      and hit
      Enter.

Run Windows Memory
    Diagnostic.

To run the
    diagnostics, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Windows Memory Diagnostic
      and hit
      Enter.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

If possible, kindly provide us the return message so that we can investigate the issue further.

We’ll be
    waiting for your updates on this matter.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 9, 2023
  4. I want to start diagnostic on windows 11 and you said my system might, since there is a...

System Restore error 0x81000204

HI Giandra.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ missing System Restore services and system files. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Memory Diagnostic Tool.

If Windows detects possible problems with your computer’s memory, it will prompt you to run the Memory Diagnostics Tool.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Memory Diagnostic
    • Select Windows Memory Diagnostics
      and click on Restart now and check for problems.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: I suggest you to check with the below services.

• Volume shadow copy
    • Multimedia Class Scheduler
    • Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
    • DCOM Server Process Launcher
    • Plug and Play.

Follow the below steps for the same:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard to open
      Run command.
    • Type services.msc in the search box and press
      Enter
    • Search for the Remote Procedure Call locator service
    • Make sure the Start-up type is Manual.

Steps to set the services to Automatic

• Right click on the service
    • If the service is stopped then Start the service
    • Select Properties
    • And in the Start-up type, select Manual.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

I want to start diagnostic on windows 11 and you said my system might, since there is a...

1. I want to start diagnostic on windows 11 and you said my system might, since there is a... - Similar Threads - start diagnostic said

2. I want to start diagnostic on windows 11 and you said my system might, since there is a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to start diagnostic on windows 11 and you said my system might, since there is a...: I want to start diagnostic on windows 11 and you said my system might, since there is a risk, cant there be some renewable points likw those you guys give on bing am on a 1500 points now on bing.* Moved from Community Center...
  3. Memory Diagnostic said that my computer has a memory problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Diagnostic said that my computer has a memory problem: Hi everyone,I've just run Memory Diagnostic and received this message and nothing else.I have 4 RAMs installed on my computer and don't know how to check which one has problem.Can you help me figure out which RAM has problem.Thank you!...
  4. Memory Diagnostic said that my computer has a memory problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Diagnostic said that my computer has a memory problem: Hi everyone,I've just run Memory Diagnostic and received this message and nothing else.I have 4 RAMs installed on my computer and don't know how to check which one has problem.Can you help me figure out which RAM has problem.Thank you!...
  5. when I want to start my virtual machine an error message said that unable to allocate...

in Windows 10 Customization
    when I want to start my virtual machine an error message said that unable to allocate...: when I want to start my virtual machine an error message said that unable to allocate 2048 MB of RAM. error code is 0x800705AA how to fix that?...
  6. You started updating my computer to version 11 without my knowledge or consent. I want it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You started updating my computer to version 11 without my knowledge or consent. I want it...: I own my computer and I bought it with Windows 10. You have no right to invade it other than for what I have granted permission. For more than a year I've been rejecting the repetitive notices Windows 11 is ready to download. I do NOT want to change operating systems. Last...
  7. You Might Claim That?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You Might Claim That?: Dear Sir/Madam, How's things?,You might claim that all free antivirus rivals of the Microsoft antivirus shouldnt be trusted at all and not to believe every word they claim against the Microsoft antivirus in being true,and you would say i shouldn't be using the Kaspersky free...
  8. I want to change my company's system to to Windows 11, BUT...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to change my company's system to to Windows 11, BUT...: Hi,Before buy some licenses, I want to know some things,, I have simple questions:1 the updates are forced?I will have the right to choose or that will be imposed on me again like Windows 10?2 the "Windows Defender" will turn on automatically like Windows 10 or I will can...
  9. I want to change my company's system to to Windows 11, BUT...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to change my company's system to to Windows 11, BUT...: Hi,Before buy some licenses, I want to know some things,, I have simple questions:1 the updates are forced?I will have the right to choose or that will be imposed on me again like Windows 10?2 the "Windows Defender" will turn on automatically like Windows 10 or I will can...
  10. Um, you guys might want to read this.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Um, you guys might want to read this.: Read this: https://itvision.altervista.org/why-windows-10-sucks.html You might have second thoughts on using windows 10 after this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/um-you-guys-might-want-to-read-this/3c50688e-1d6a-4d43-8a26-7682bef9642f"