Windows 10: I want to startup as Lock screen Time

Discus and support I want to startup as Lock screen Time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; One day I added password account but startup as shows password and profilehow do I startup as Lock Screen and time?Account is Local Account and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TK50P‍, Aug 5, 2022.

1. TK50P‍ Win User

I want to startup as Lock screen Time

One day I added password account but startup as shows password and profilehow do I startup as Lock Screen and time?Account is Local Account and Microsoft Account

:)

TK50P‍, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Arul_D Win User

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Aug 5, 2022
  3. Black Lock Screen

Hi Eugen,

As you have already tried to update the driver and changed the settings, I suggest you perform a startup repair by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.

After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 5, 2022
  4. I want to startup as Lock screen Time

How to change startup lock screen?

Hi Nic,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that Lock screen image is same every time you login.

To change the image in the lock screen follow the steps:

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Click on personalize.
    • Select lock screen at the left pane.
    • Change the background option as picture from the drop down.
    • Then select the picture you want to save it as lock screen image from the default images or click on browse to select more images saved in your computer.
    Hope this information is helpful, Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 5, 2022
Thema:

I want to startup as Lock screen Time

1. I want to startup as Lock screen Time - Similar Threads - startup Lock screen

2. Disable startup lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable startup lock screen: Hello,I've been trying to get rid of the lock screen for hours, i can't manage to do it.I tried the techniques here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-startup-lock-screen/dd8ec354-e035-4809-bbea-e0847aba5afb- I am using a local account- Windows 10...
  3. Disable startup lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable startup lock screen: Hello,I've been trying to get rid of the lock screen for hours, i can't manage to do it.I tried the techniques here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-startup-lock-screen/dd8ec354-e035-4809-bbea-e0847aba5afb- I am using a local account- Windows 10...
  4. I want to startup as Lock screen Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to startup as Lock screen Time: One day I added password account but startup as shows password and profilehow do I startup as Lock Screen and time?Account is Local Account and Microsoft Account...
  5. I want to startup as Lock screen Time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to startup as Lock screen Time: One day I added password account but startup as shows password and profilehow do I startup as Lock Screen and time?Account is Local Account and Microsoft Account...
  6. i want to remove windows lock screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i want to remove windows lock screen: ive checked a bunch of ways of turning off the lock screen, but i dont know how to do it. was it a new update cause for some reason i cant turn it off at all...
  7. Lock Screen Timing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen Timing: My lock screen background is chosen to Windows Spotlight..but i don't get time to see pictures as the lock screen automatically takes me to enter pin screen in just 1-2 seconds,i want to stay on windows spotlight picture display screen for some time.....
  8. I want to change my lock screen, but every time I try to change my lock screen, it gets...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to change my lock screen, but every time I try to change my lock screen, it gets...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The_Legendary_Yeeter [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hyezp0/i_want_to_change_my_lock_screen_but_every_time_i/
  9. Screen time lock

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen time lock: I have recently bought a windows 10 pc, after using a windows 7 a long time. I was trying to download something until it suddenly told me, 'Time's Up!' and that its locked till 07:00pm (currently 9am). Whenever I click my parent is here, it says since i'm an administrator i...
  10. Screen lock time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screen lock time: Scope I have searched and searched for a solution on this issue and have found one that works but the settings do not stick. Description and research I have 2 Windows 10 upgraded computers that the accounts lock out after only one minute. This is a domain environment with...