Windows 10: I want to stay logged into my computer.

Discus and support I want to stay logged into my computer. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 & Microsoft 16on my laptop. When I leave my laptop for even 5 minutes, it requires me to log in again. I want to stay logged in. How?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by MargaretQuin, Dec 9, 2018.

1. I want to stay logged into my computer.

I have Windows 10 & Microsoft 16on my laptop. When I leave my laptop for even 5 minutes, it requires me to log in again. I want to stay logged in. How? I have tried setting the power to stay logged in , but it will not. I get tired of having to log in again when I have been away or doing something else for only a short time. HELP!!!

:)

MargaretQuin, Dec 9, 2018

2. Staying logged on

Thank you for that information.

If you want to stay logged in to your computer, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.
    • Click on Screen timeout settings.
    • From there you can now change the settings to Never.

Let us know if you need further assistance and we will be glad to help.

Acelyn Alc, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Staying logged on

Thank you - that seems to have solved my problem. (But why could I not have been told this in the first place (rather than requiring me to look for "lower right hand corner select Screen Saver" direct from the Personalisation screen?!(

MichaelAyresS, Dec 9, 2018
  4. zplugger Win User

I want to stay logged into my computer.

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

I want to stay logged into my computer.

1. I want to stay logged into my computer. - Similar Threads - stay logged computer

2. How to stay logged in or keep my log in info?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stay logged in or keep my log in info?: Everytime I try to open minecraft I have to log in again with no option to stay logged in. Am I missing something? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stay-logged-in-or-keep-my-log-in-info/959f7803-7206-4bde-876a-ea0bea42b9e6
  3. How to stay logged in or keep my log in info?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stay logged in or keep my log in info?: Everytime I try to open minecraft I have to log in again with no option to stay logged in. Am I missing something? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stay-logged-in-or-keep-my-log-in-info/959f7803-7206-4bde-876a-ea0bea42b9e6
  4. My computer was restarted and when I want to check computer log by gpedit, I found it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer was restarted and when I want to check computer log by gpedit, I found it...: Hi Everyone, Here is 2022-3-19 at 16:00. I was having my lunch outside and when I came back, I found that my computer was restarted. It would not cause by network attack because I use the command 'netsh interface set interface XXXX disable' to disable all the interface I use....
  5. My computer was restarted and when I want to check computer log by gpedit, I found it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer was restarted and when I want to check computer log by gpedit, I found it...: Hi Everyone, Here is 2022-3-19 at 16:00. I was having my lunch outside and when I came back, I found that my computer was restarted. It would not cause by network attack because I use the command 'netsh interface set interface XXXX disable' to disable all the interface I use....
  6. My Search door stays open, I want it shut,

in Cortana
    My Search door stays open, I want it shut,: Dear Microsoft, I have this nagging Search door stay open after doing a search. It's is really annoying to me. How do I fix it to close after it's search is done?...
  7. I want to use my computer without having to log into Microsoft

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I want to use my computer without having to log into Microsoft: Okay, I've been through this exercise about 40 times since Windows Vista added the darn login/user account **** to my computers. I want to be able to turn my computer on and use it without having to log into a Microsoft account. I have been through a bazillion tutorials...
  8. Stay off my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stay off my computer: I have spent the past 2 weeks starting over and reinstalling windows from your 1903 update that basically caused my laptop to be unusable. I originally had every setting imaginable disabled followed your steps to disable updates yet still Microsoft Windows had to be pushy and...
  9. Won't stay logged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Won't stay logged in: I'm running Windows 10 and for about 2 weeks now, I can't stay logged in to anything. I used to stay logged into sites like YouTube, Facebook< Pinterest. All the sites I frequent, I was always signed in. Now for some reason, every time I start my laptop and start EDGE, I have...
  10. stay logged in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    stay logged in: How do I stay logged in, until I am ready to log out ie where is the setting ? 43644

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stay logged in windows 10

2. stay logged in

3. i want my pc to stay on

4. stay logged in on my laptop,
  5. stay logged on,
  6. stay logged in to computer,
  7. how do i stay logged in on my computer,
  8. staying logged into windows 10,
  9. i want my computer to stay on,
  10. ho9w to stay logged in to lap top,
  11. stay logged onto my laptop,