Windows 10: I WANT TO STOP WINDOWS UPDATES FOREVER

Discus and support I WANT TO STOP WINDOWS UPDATES FOREVER in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; MY PC CRASHED BECAUSE OF A WINDOWS UPDATE.THANK GOODNESS I HAD A SYSTEM RESTORE POINT NOW I WANT TO STOP WINDOWS UPDATES FOREVERMICROSOFT !!IF I CANT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GaganaPerera, Jul 8, 2021.

1. I WANT TO STOP WINDOWS UPDATES FOREVER

MY PC CRASHED BECAUSE OF A WINDOWS UPDATE.THANK GOODNESS I HAD A SYSTEM RESTORE POINT NOW I WANT TO STOP WINDOWS UPDATES FOREVERMICROSOFT !!IF I CANT STOP WINDOWS UPDATES THAT MEANS YOU DID,NT CARE ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMERS

:)

GaganaPerera, Jul 8, 2021

2. Stop Windows updates forever?

I am sorry, but I am no longer willing to fight impossible updates. I see only two options; Either to stop Windows updates forever, or replace the Windows 10 system completely with Linux.

I have spent endless hours trying to update both my Windows 10 Home & my Windows 10 Pro computers, and have tried all the available online suggestions. By the way, both systems give the same error message.

So, any suggestions on how to stop this nightmare ?

If not, Goodbye Microsoft and Windows !

SveinGrahnstedt, Jul 8, 2021
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

4. Smizack Win User

I WANT TO STOP WINDOWS UPDATES FOREVER

Windows Update loading forever

So I ran both the commands and got this:

I WANT TO STOP WINDOWS UPDATES FOREVER [​IMG]

The log file is also attached.

Smizack, Jul 8, 2021
Thema:

I WANT TO STOP WINDOWS UPDATES FOREVER

1. I WANT TO STOP WINDOWS UPDATES FOREVER - Similar Threads - STOP UPDATES FOREVER

2. how to stop windows updates forever?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to stop windows updates forever?: I am annoyed by windows trying to update every so often when I do not want a update. I am sticking with windows 10. Add an option to remove updates please....
  3. how to stop windows updates forever?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to stop windows updates forever?: I am annoyed by windows trying to update every so often when I do not want a update. I am sticking with windows 10. Add an option to remove updates please....
  4. how to stop windows updates forever?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to stop Windows 11 updates forever?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop Windows 11 updates forever?: I've noticed there is no option to stop windows updates: There is only a nonsensical pause option. Even though I set updates to OFF it still updates after some time which is totally not what I need. The thing is my hard ware is really old and I can't risk new updates like the...
  6. How to stop Windows 11 updates forever?

How to stop Windows 11 updates forever?: I've noticed there is no option to stop windows updates: There is only a nonsensical pause option. Even though I set updates to OFF it still updates after some time which is totally not what I need. The thing is my hard ware is really old and I can't risk new updates like the...
  7. How do I stop/decline Windows 11 update forever.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop/decline Windows 11 update forever.: I first did the "Get ready for Windows 11"To see if this PC can run Windows 11, check the hardware requirements or visit your PC manufacturer's website.I did that and it said I could not get it. "fails to meet the minimum requirements" I am okay with that. Then it decided it...
  8. How do I stop/decline Windows 11 update forever.

How do I stop/decline Windows 11 update forever.: I first did the "Get ready for Windows 11"To see if this PC can run Windows 11, check the hardware requirements or visit your PC manufacturer's website.I did that and it said I could not get it. "fails to meet the minimum requirements" I am okay with that. Then it decided it...
  9. How Do I stop Windows From Updating FOREVER

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How Do I stop Windows From Updating FOREVER: HI, I would like to stop my laptop updating FOREVER is running windows 10 home single language. PLZ HELP Ibrahim https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-windows-from-updating-forever/ae3eff43-fade-4fed-b4ae-5fb418b4971a
  10. I want to stop any updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to stop any updates: How to disable any updates? I don’t want them at all! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-stop-any-updates/a3d5fab0-7c04-46e5-bf93-b7f31b0c04ec