Windows 10: i want to transfer minecraft xbox edition to my laptop

Discus and support i want to transfer minecraft xbox edition to my laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i recently bought the minecraft xbox disc and it installed on my account but on my computer it says the only game i have is forza horizon 4 demo, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KryptonicxGamingYT, Jan 22, 2019.

1. i want to transfer minecraft xbox edition to my laptop

i recently bought the minecraft xbox disc and it installed on my account but on my computer it says the only game i have is forza horizon 4 demo, and the free windows ten edition has ended plz help.

:)

KryptonicxGamingYT, Jan 22, 2019

2. I bought Minecraft for Xbox, is there a free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

Previously, I bought Minecraft XBox 360 Edition. Can I transfer the game payment to Windows 10 Edition?

Thank you

NewbieToAll, Jan 22, 2019
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 on XBox One

Hi Taylor,

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.
    You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network.
    To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Were you able to download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on your PC?
    • Did you purchase a copy of Minecraft for Xbox One?

The games that you can play on your Xbox console and your PC without paying additional costs are called Xbox play Anywhere Games. You may click on this

link
    to check the list of Xbox Play Anywhere games.

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming. If you purchased or redeemed the code
    for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition you can only use it on a Windows 10 PC.

For more information about Minecraft on Windows 10, you may visit this
    link

Loraine Mon, Jan 22, 2019
  4. i want to transfer minecraft xbox edition to my laptop

Just got minecraft PC edition, freezes on Mojang logo

Thanks for the clarification.

For us to have a better overview of your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which edition of Minecraft are you using?
    • Are you using the physical copy or digital version of the game?
    • Where did you purchase the game?
    We suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link
    on how to find out if a game will work on your Windows 10 device.

Keep us posted.

Catherine Cus., Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

i want to transfer minecraft xbox edition to my laptop

1. i want to transfer minecraft xbox edition to my laptop - Similar Threads - transfer minecraft xbox

2. I have minecraft bedrock edition. But i also want Java edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have minecraft bedrock edition. But i also want Java edition.: I requested help at minecraft support site. But they just didn't really help much. They gave articles that did not help answering my problem.If i want to get the Java edition I only have bedrock edition. I need to buy the whole pack which include bedrock edition that i...
  3. I have minecraft bedrock edition. But i also want Java edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have minecraft bedrock edition. But i also want Java edition.: I requested help at minecraft support site. But they just didn't really help much. They gave articles that did not help answering my problem.If i want to get the Java edition I only have bedrock edition. I need to buy the whole pack which include bedrock edition that i...
  4. I want to buy Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to buy Minecraft windows 10 edition: I want to buy Minecraft windows 10 edition from Microsoft store but if I buy it now do I have to buy it again in windows 11 for windows 11 edition? or the game will be updated to windows 11 edition? annd can I refund all of my money if I do not like it?...
  5. MFS ON XBOX want it on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MFS ON XBOX want it on laptop: I have downloaded Microsoft flight simulator on my xbox, unfortunately; I couldn't enjoy it due to incompatibility of the flight yoke and rudder systems, now I want to use my APPLE laptop instead. is it doable transferring the application or do I have to pay for another...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition transfer: I own a copy of Minecraft Java Edition, and I bought it early enough to get Windows 10 Edition free. I used the code and all was well until I unfortunately lost the computer, and with it, my copy of the game. I tried checking in the "Purchased" section of the Microsoft store,...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock edition on Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PS4, I got minecraft on my laptop for free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock edition on Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PS4, I got minecraft on my laptop for free: Greetings! I bought minecraft Bedrock edition on Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PS4, I got minecraft on my laptop for free cause I had already owned it on xbox, but I had to wipe my laptops data cause I got a virus at some point, now I cant get minecraft for free....
  8. I want a refund for Minecraft: Windows Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want a refund for Minecraft: Windows Edition: I bought Minecraft for one reason only, to play with my brother in multiplayer mode. However, he has the Java Edition the only version that the Windows Edition doesn't support multiplayer with. Thus, I would very much appreciate Microsoft stop being so petty and just give me...
  9. If you have Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on Xbox, is it possible to transfer it onto my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If you have Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on Xbox, is it possible to transfer it onto my PC?: So a while back when I didn't have PC and used to play Minecraft Xbox One Edition I got a notification saying something like, "Hey, Minecraft windows 10 edition is out you can get it free for a limited time." So I got it and played with it for a long time. Anyway time passed...
  10. Transfer my Minecraft MS edition to my brother's account (as a gift)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer my Minecraft MS edition to my brother's account (as a gift): Am I able to transfer the Minecraft that is applied to my Microsoft account to my brother's Microsoft account? I redeemed it on my account thinking I could link it to my brother's Minecraft account, but alas I cannot. Is it possible, or will he have to use my account to play...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i own windows 10 minecraft how do i migrate to mojang