Windows 10: I want to transfer my version on windows 10 to my intel SSD

Discus and support I want to transfer my version on windows 10 to my intel SSD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Asus Rog with a 1TB Sata Hard Drive and I would really like to transfer windows 10 to my intel 256Gb VNAND SSD so my boot time will go up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Michael Lopez mlopez158, Dec 19, 2020.

1. I want to transfer my version on windows 10 to my intel SSD

I have an Asus Rog with a 1TB Sata Hard Drive and I would really like to transfer windows 10 to my intel 256Gb VNAND SSD so my boot time will go up exponentially. I honestly have no Idea how to do this and I dont want to purchase a new version of win 10 just to install on my M.2. That and if you could tell me how to wipe my Sata Hard Drive clean so I can use it as a big storage like a giant flash drive I would be eternally greatful. Thank you all for you time and help in this matter. BTW I'm an Engineering student at CSU Chico in northern Ca if that means anything, thank you again.

:)

Michael Lopez mlopez158, Dec 19, 2020

2. Microsoft blocks Windows 10 April Update for Intel SSD 600p Series

Microsoft is blocking some Intel SSDs from installing the April 2018 Update after discovering an incompatibility issue that causes performance and stability issues. In short, the problem was explained by Microsoft as: “When attempting to upgrade to Window 10 April 2018 Update select devices with certain Intel SSDs may enter a UEFI screen reboot or crash repeatedly.” Microsoft says that this issue has no workaround and that those that have attempted to update Windows 10 to the Windows 10 April 2018 Update should revert back to Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1709.

Unfortunately, the announcement by Microsoft fails to list what specific Intel SSD models are having issues with the OS update. We contacted Intel and discovered that the Intel SSD 600p Series of client drives that was first introduced to the market in 2016 is the most popular drive that is having issues.

Source: Legit Reviews

biffzinker, Dec 19, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 19, 2020
  4. Jamedde Win User

I want to transfer my version on windows 10 to my intel SSD

Transferring SSD 500 Evo with Windows 10 Pro to new Intel NUC7i5BNH

I purchased an Intel NUC7i5BNH today.

In my old desktop, I have Windows 10 Pro Version 1703 OS Build 15063.726 installed in Samsung SSD 500 Evo in my old desktop. The Windows is licensed to my Microsoft account.

I want to remove the SSD 500 from the old desktop and install the SSD 500 Evo with the Windows 10 Pro in the new Intel NUC.

How do I go about it?

Jamedde, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

I want to transfer my version on windows 10 to my intel SSD

1. I want to transfer my version on windows 10 to my intel SSD - Similar Threads - transfer version intel

2. Transfering all my Windows 10 to a new SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfering all my Windows 10 to a new SSD: Hello guys, I've run Windows 10 on my compouter on a 500GB NVME M2 SSD over the past 5 years. Not long ago I purchased 2 Disks WD BLUE NVME M2 of 2TB. Since my PC has only 2 NVME slots, I could only fit one of 2TB as the other slot is taken by the 500GB SSD that host the...
  3. Transfering all my Windows 10 to a new SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfering all my Windows 10 to a new SSD: Hello guys, I've run Windows 10 on my compouter on a 500GB NVME M2 SSD over the past 5 years. Not long ago I purchased 2 Disks WD BLUE NVME M2 of 2TB. Since my PC has only 2 NVME slots, I could only fit one of 2TB as the other slot is taken by the 500GB SSD that host the...
  4. I want to transfer my windows 10 to another SSD by using ISO, but my product key at the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to transfer my windows 10 to another SSD by using ISO, but my product key at the...: I tried to reach the person who built my PC, but she doesn't know what to do. She buyed from a retailer with windows pro original already installed....
  5. I want to transfer my windows 10 to another SSD by using ISO, but my product key at the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to transfer my windows 10 to another SSD by using ISO, but my product key at the...: I tried to reach the person who built my PC, but she doesn't know what to do. She buyed from a retailer with windows pro original already installed....
  6. I want to transfer my windows 10 to another SSD by using ISO, but my product key at the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I want to transfer my retail version of windows 10 from my dead computer to a laptop with a...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I want to transfer my retail version of windows 10 from my dead computer to a laptop with a...: My desktop computer died and won't turn on and I have a retail version of windows ten on it and I want to transfer it to a laptop that my friend gave me with a forgotten password which also has windows 10 on it. The laptop my friend gave me had a n OEM version of windows...
  8. Can I transfer Windows 10 from my HDD to my SSD?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I transfer Windows 10 from my HDD to my SSD?: Hello, I have an SSD coming in tomorrow, and I'm wondering if I can get my current Windows 10 in the HDD onto the SSD without the use of a USB? I don't care if I lose my data either. I just want a fresh start on the SSD while using the HDD as like a secondary storage....
  9. transfering my installation to an SSD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    transfering my installation to an SSD: so I've been trying to transfer windows 10 to my new SSD (upgrading from hard drive), I tried macrium reflect to clone my drive however that kept giving me errors, all of the other cloning software I've seen says it costs money to clone my drive and the free versions only do...
  10. I have Windows 10 on my HDD and I want it on my SSD.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have Windows 10 on my HDD and I want it on my SSD.: A few years ago I bought Windows 10 on a disk and installed it onto my HDD. Now I have an SSD and want the better load times that come with having the OS on the SSD. I still have the original packaging and disk, along with the activation key. Would there be any way to...