Windows 10: I want to uninstall some of these applications, is this okay?

Discus and support I want to uninstall some of these applications, is this okay? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My laptop's memory is full and I want to delete some of these applications, I'm not a user of Visula Studio or SQL Server. I just want to know if the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by chaironthetable, Dec 29, 2018.

1. I want to uninstall some of these applications, is this okay?

My laptop's memory is full and I want to delete some of these applications, I'm not a user of Visula Studio or SQL Server. I just want to know if the application I deleted in this circle will have an impact on the performance of my laptop?

I want to uninstall some of these applications, is this okay? e4747123-f34c-4efb-89d9-fb79691baf7f?upload=true.png

I want to uninstall some of these applications, is this okay? 0658e37a-60d6-4555-a937-c727ed57d755?upload=true.png

:)

chaironthetable, Dec 29, 2018
  2. Drone Win User

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Dec 29, 2018
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused I want to uninstall some of these applications, is this okay? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Dec 29, 2018
  4. I want to uninstall some of these applications, is this okay?

Metro Apps Reinstalled Even After I Manually Uninstalled Them

Hi,

Thank you for updating on the status. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check if the applications/games are completely uninstalled by following the steps below:

• Type Control Panel in the search box and press Enter.
    • Under Programs, click on Uninstall a Program.
    • Check if the applications/games are displaying.
    • If they are displaying, select the item and click on Uninstall.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

I want to uninstall some of these applications, is this okay?

1. I want to uninstall some of these applications, is this okay? - Similar Threads - uninstall applications okay

2. Is it okay to uninstall an app by deleting the files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it okay to uninstall an app by deleting the files: I tried to uninstall a game called BloodStrike and it's not showing in setting or control panel then check the files and i couldn't find an uninstaller so is it okay to delete the files?...
  3. Is it okay to uninstall an app by deleting the files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it okay to uninstall an app by deleting the files: I tried to uninstall a game called BloodStrike and it's not showing in setting or control panel then check the files and i couldn't find an uninstaller so is it okay to delete the files?...
  4. i want to uninstall HPSAAPPlauncher.exe

i want to uninstall HPSAAPPlauncher.exe: I installed a new HP Printer. After it was installed, an error popped up occurred for HPSSAAppLauncher.exe. I can not find this in my installed Apps and Features to uninstall. How do I deleted this? This box pops up every time I turn on my laptop. HELP, it interrupts my...
  5. i want to uninstall gamebar

i want to uninstall gamebar: how do i uninstall game bar and all xbox apps on my pc ? or do i have to just switch back to linux ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-uninstall-gamebar/a382ceab-42b4-4af5-a1af-911452cd407b
  6. I want to uninstall cortana

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to uninstall cortana: i just want to uninstall cortana i tried the steps microsoft gave me and no go i still have it its like a wart will not go away thanks for any help someone can share thank you...
  7. I want to uninstall cortana

I want to uninstall cortana: i just want to uninstall cortana i tried the steps microsoft gave me and no go i still have it its like a wart will not go away thanks for any help someone can share thank you...
  8. I want to uninstall cortana

in Cortana
  9. Is it okay to delete this application?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is it okay to delete this application?: Hi community ,I was freeing up my disk and in control panel i found this application : Visual C++ 2015 redistributable and can i uninstall that ? and is it safe to uninstall that ? . Thanks and Regards,Manas...
  10. Is it okay if I uninstall AMD Radeon Graphics software?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it okay if I uninstall AMD Radeon Graphics software?: I own Dell Inspiron 14 3000 Series Intel CORE i5 7th Gen. I don't play games in my laptop. I have both Intel Graphics Driver and AMDRadeon Graphics software installed in my computer. Is it okay if I uninstall AMD Radeon Graphics software? It seems it's slowing down my...