Windows 10: I want to uninstall the authorised windows 10 Pro from one laptop to another laptop

Discus and support I want to uninstall the authorised windows 10 Pro from one laptop to another laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I want to uninstall the authorised windows 10 Pro from one laptop to another laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RamanarayananA A, Nov 7, 2018.

1. I want to uninstall the authorised windows 10 Pro from one laptop to another laptop

I want to uninstall the authorised windows 10 Pro from one laptop to another laptop

:)

RamanarayananA A, Nov 7, 2018
  2. Mussels Win User

W7 Pro Laptop

eh, not sure this is where to ask. if you want to buy one, post in the WTB section of the forum?

any laptop with more than 1GB of ram will run windows 7, i'd suggest a core 2 duo with 2GB.

Mussels, Nov 7, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 7, 2018
  4. 64K
    64K Win User

I want to uninstall the authorised windows 10 Pro from one laptop to another laptop

Worth upgrading to Windows 10 with my laptop?

Since it's a laptop I would just stick with Windows 8.1 and when it's time to buy a new laptop then Windows 10. My gaming laptop that I travel with has Windows 7 and it's fine. When I buy a new laptop in a couple of years Win 10 will be nice.

Thema:

1. I want to uninstall the authorised windows 10 Pro from one laptop to another laptop - Similar Threads - uninstall authorised Pro

2. How to transfer a window 11 pro upgrade from one laptop to another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer a window 11 pro upgrade from one laptop to another?: I bought a new laptop and I need to shift my windows 11 pro upgrade to this new laptop. How we can do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-a-window-11-pro-upgrade-from-one/91d6ab7b-6a03-4d1a-98d4-bf8db4d5834b
  3. How to transfer a window 11 pro upgrade from one laptop to another?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to transfer a window 11 pro upgrade from one laptop to another?: I bought a new laptop and I need to shift my windows 11 pro upgrade to this new laptop. How we can do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-a-window-11-pro-upgrade-from-one/91d6ab7b-6a03-4d1a-98d4-bf8db4d5834b
  4. Cloning drive from one laptop onto another laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloning drive from one laptop onto another laptop: I have recently gotten a new laptop with only one nvme slot.I wanted to upgrade the storage to a larger capacity and only have another laptop with 2 slots, 1 occupied.The plan is to have the new ssd going into the new laptop and the old ssd into the free slot of the other and...
  5. Cloning drive from one laptop onto another laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cloning drive from one laptop onto another laptop: I have recently gotten a new laptop with only one nvme slot.I wanted to upgrade the storage to a larger capacity and only have another laptop with 2 slots, 1 occupied.The plan is to have the new ssd going into the new laptop and the old ssd into the free slot of the other and...
  6. Using Recovery from one laptop in another laptop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Using Recovery from one laptop in another laptop.: I have two laptops with same make and same model Identical laptops . I have updated one of laptop to latest BIOS and Windows. I don't have the recovery drive for the laptop which I have updated. Can I create a recovery drive in another laptop NOT UPDATED and use it in the...
  7. Restore a backup from one laptop to another laptop

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restore a backup from one laptop to another laptop: Hello, I just broke my laptop (Asus S510UN, it's an i7, 16GB, NVME) it slipped from my hands and fell. I am looking to buy another of the same configuration may not be the same brand. Too bad, because it was recent (2018), worked very well and I took a while to install all...
  8. Transferring Windows 10 Pro from one Laptop to Another

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring Windows 10 Pro from one Laptop to Another: I purchased a laptop earlier in the year that came with Windows 10 Home, and I bought Windows 10 Pro from the online store and upgraded. I've recently decided that I need a different laptop, and this one is being sold. I'd like to know if I can return this laptop to Windows...
  9. Need to uninstall Windows 10 from an old laptop and transfer to another laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need to uninstall Windows 10 from an old laptop and transfer to another laptop: May I know how to transfer my Windows 10 from my old, dying laptop to a new laptop that will be here in 2 weeks' time? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-uninstall-windows-10-from-an-old-laptop/91422d12-d71f-403f-97d8-0ec07f093252
  10. Sync files in OneDrive from one laptop to another laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sync files in OneDrive from one laptop to another laptop: A few years back when Onedrive free capacity was dramatically reduced by Microsoft I stopped using it. I found it hard to get straight forward instructions to disable Onedrive & download all the files that had previously only been stored on Onedrive to my local harddrive so...