Windows 10: I want to UNINSTALL Virtual Box. Control Panel not seen. What to do?

Discus and support I want to UNINSTALL Virtual Box. Control Panel not seen. What to do? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to UNINSTALL Virtual Box. Control Panel not seen. What to do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by C N Vivekananda Rao, Feb 23, 2021.

1. I want to UNINSTALL Virtual Box. Control Panel not seen. What to do?

I want to UNINSTALL Virtual Box. Control Panel not seen. What to do?

:)

C N Vivekananda Rao, Feb 23, 2021

2. windows 10 control panel

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you want to know how to access the control panel in Windows 10?

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to try the following steps to open the Control Panel in the system.

Step 1: Opening Control Panel in Windows 10.

• Open Run command box by simultaneously pressing Windows and R keys (Windows + R).

• In the Run dialog box, type
      Control
      and then press Enter key to open the classic Control Panel.
    Step 2: Access Control Panel in Windows 10 from desktop.

• Right-click on the Start button (Windows logo button at the bottom-left corner of the desktop) and then click Control Panel to open the same.
    Step 3: Launch Control Panel using search.

• Open Start menu or screen.

• In the search box, enter Control Panel and then press Enter key to open the same.
    Note: You can quickly access the search with the help of Windows + C hotkey.

Step 4: Create Control Panel shortcut on desktop.

• Right-click on desktop, click New, and then click Shortcut.
    • In Type the location of the item box, type the following path.
    explorer shell:ControlPanelFolder

• Click Next button.
    • In the Type a name for this shortcut box, type Control Panel, and click Finish button. You can now double-click on the Control Panel icon on the desktop to quickly launch the same.
    Step 5: Pin Control Panel to Start or taskbar.

• In the Start search box, type Control Panel.

• When you see search results, right-click on Control Panel entry and then click Pin to Start to pin it to the Start menu or screen.
    Note: Clicking Pin to taskbar will pin the Control Panel to taskbar.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Feb 23, 2021
  3. windows 10 control panel

Step 2 does not work at all. Anything from File Explorer and above does not launch at all.

DeviantWolf, Feb 23, 2021
  4. I want to UNINSTALL Virtual Box. Control Panel not seen. What to do?

windows 10 control panel

Great help.......thanks.....I wonder why Microsoft did not installed it automatically....

MannyMarinPR, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

I want to UNINSTALL Virtual Box. Control Panel not seen. What to do?

1. I want to UNINSTALL Virtual Box. Control Panel not seen. What to do? - Similar Threads - UNINSTALL Virtual Box

2. How do I uninstall virtual box I never installed it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall virtual box I never installed it.: I just can't find it or uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-virtual-box-i-never-installed/3ed69a02-24dd-4286-8589-05520c01ed7c
  3. How do I uninstall virtual box I never installed it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I uninstall virtual box I never installed it.: I just can't find it or uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-virtual-box-i-never-installed/3ed69a02-24dd-4286-8589-05520c01ed7c
  4. How do I uninstall virtual box I never installed it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cannot uninstall onedrive at control panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot uninstall onedrive at control panel: Hi,Need advise as i uninstall onedrive , the prompt keep saying " please wait until current program is finished... "The rationale of uninstalling is because onedrive is not uploading to the onedrive business/sharepoint.Is my laptop corrupted?Thanks...
  6. control panel uninstall issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    control panel uninstall issue: [ATTACH] when I was uninstalling Aim Lab through control panel, the icon is gone, but it still says its uninstalling. how do I fix this? here's the error message btw:...
  7. why cant I uninstall virtual box for a update

why cant I uninstall virtual box for a update: I've seen a reply on a question like this and I ran the batch file it didn't do anything and it still wont let me update. I really don't want to have to reinstall windows just to be able to get rid of it. no matter what I do I cant get rid of virtual box I've gone into...
  8. cant uninstall virtual box

cant uninstall virtual box: hi im part of the insider windows programme. iv tried to update windows and its saying virtualbox is incompatiable with windows 10 i need to manually uninstall it. iv tried everything and it wont work...
  9. control panel>apps&features>uninstall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    control panel>apps&features>uninstall: A web site "Taste of Home, recipe finder" appears in my apps and features and does not uninstall. When uninstall is selected a message appears "wait until current uninstall is completed". I began trying to uninstall this app/site two weeks and nothing but that same message...
  10. So...control panel black, what do I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So...control panel black, what do I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Maelcat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fvslkz/socontrol_panel_black_what_do_i_do/