Windows 10: I want to unlink an gaming app from my microsoft account

Discus and support I want to unlink an gaming app from my microsoft account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I linked a gaming app with my Microsoft account to play. It access my details and now I want to unlink it. Please help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlishaDesa, Mar 8, 2019.

1. I want to unlink an gaming app from my microsoft account

I linked a gaming app with my Microsoft account to play. It access my details and now I want to unlink it.

Please help me.

:)

AlishaDesa, Mar 8, 2019

2. unlink email accounts

Hi, There are several methods or steps we can utilize to achieve your objective of unlinking your emails account with removing them. Before proceed with the different steps available, we need to further clarify on what applications or where on Windows
    10 you would like to unlink the email accounts. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• The email account you wanted to unlink, is this a Microsoft account, an Outlook.com account or a third party email account?
    • Where are you attempting to unlink your email account, is it on an email client you have on your desktop computer?
    • If you are using an email client, are you using the Outlook desktop application or a third party email client?
    • Are you pertaining to unlinking your email account from Windows 10 as a sign in option?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Munifex Win User
    How to unlink Email Accounts in Win 10 Mail App

To unlink linked accounts:-

• In Mail App. Select Hamburger or 'All Accounts' icon to display account list.
    • Right click on the name of the account to unlink, ('linked inbox' by default), & select 'Account Settings'
    • Under 'Manage Accounts' select (Left click) the name of the linked inbox. 'Settings for linked inbox' will open.
    • Select 'Unlink inboxes' .
    Hope it helps.

Munifex, Mar 8, 2019
  4. I want to unlink an gaming app from my microsoft account

Deleting a Microsoft account

Sure thing, you can just "unlink" it, here's how:

• Go to Settings app, choose Accounts
    • Click "Sign in with a local account instead" and finish out the steps

That's all there is to it I want to unlink an gaming app from my microsoft account :)

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

I want to unlink an gaming app from my microsoft account

1. I want to unlink an gaming app from my microsoft account - Similar Threads - unlink gaming app

2. How do I unlink my Microsoft account from my Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I unlink my Microsoft account from my Windows 10?: So, I recently linked my Microsoft account to my Windows 10. That did a lot of stuff I didn't like. I now want to know how to unlink my Microsoft account from my Windows 10 account. Help?...
  3. How to unlink a product key from the Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to unlink a product key from the Microsoft account: Hi folks, I have bought a PC that came without an OS and a copy of Windows license separately. At some point I have read that to help ease activation process when changing hardware and reinstalling it is preferable to link a product key to the Microsoft account, and so I...
  4. Unlink local Administrators account from Microsoft Account - Is there a solution???

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unlink local Administrators account from Microsoft Account - Is there a solution???: This is crazy. I linked my local Administrator account (which has been active since Windows 7, then I upgraded to Windows 10) to my Microsoft account. I only did this because Microsoft said it would be easier when changing hardware (montherboard died) to re-establish my...
  5. Unlink Microsoft account on my PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unlink Microsoft account on my PC: Hello, my Microsoft account is linked to my Windows 10 computer through settings, but I can't find a way to sign out. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlink-microsoft-account-on-my-pc/f975f541-ddce-4ffe-9249-40638a1500dd
  6. How do I unlink my local account from a Microsoft account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I unlink my local account from a Microsoft account?: Hello, I have what appears to be a common problem, as far as I can see, from searching about this issue but also one without a good resolution. I have a Windows 10 laptop. I am a local administrator and up until yesterday, there was no Microsoft account associated with...
  7. HOW TO UNLINK MICROSOFT ACCOUNT??

HOW TO UNLINK MICROSOFT ACCOUNT??: I was trying to fix something with my pc game and I went in to the xbox app and signed in on my computer for the first time. it then said it would link this to my whole computer and because this was my old xbox account it was family restricted. now I cant do anything and my...
  8. Unlinking windows 10 from microsoft account, and linking to different microsoft account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unlinking windows 10 from microsoft account, and linking to different microsoft account: I have two microsoft accounts. With one 'a', I have an office 365 subscription that expired in 2017. With the other 'b', I have an active Office 365 subscription. My computer is currently linked to my 'a' account - and I would like to logout of this microsoft account, and log...
  9. How to remove or unlink Microsoft account from Windows 10

How to remove or unlink Microsoft account from Windows 10: Dear brothers, Please help me this situation: I'm working on a company using domain network. My co-worker is using a laptop running Windows 7 with Administrator account. One day, he upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10, and he signs in the laptop with his his Microsoft Account....
  10. How do I unlink my Outlook.com account in People App?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How do I unlink my Outlook.com account in People App?: Hi everyone, I upgraded my wife's Surface 3 to W10 on Friday and the good thing is that now I can add her iCloud account to the People App. I logged into her Outlook.com account on the web and deleted all of her contacts to avoid duplicates, but all contacts in the W10...