Windows 10: I want to unlink an gaming app from my microsoft account

Discus and support I want to unlink an gaming app from my microsoft account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I linked a gaming app with my Microsoft account to play. It access my details and now I want to unlink it. Please help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlishaDesa, Mar 8, 2019.

1. I want to unlink an gaming app from my microsoft account

I linked a gaming app with my Microsoft account to play. It access my details and now I want to unlink it.

Please help me.

:)

AlishaDesa, Mar 8, 2019

2. unlink email accounts

Hi, There are several methods or steps we can utilize to achieve your objective of unlinking your emails account with removing them. Before proceed with the different steps available, we need to further clarify on what applications or where on Windows
    10 you would like to unlink the email accounts. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• The email account you wanted to unlink, is this a Microsoft account, an Outlook.com account or a third party email account?
    • Where are you attempting to unlink your email account, is it on an email client you have on your desktop computer?
    • If you are using an email client, are you using the Outlook desktop application or a third party email client?
    • Are you pertaining to unlinking your email account from Windows 10 as a sign in option?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Munifex Win User
    How to unlink Email Accounts in Win 10 Mail App

To unlink linked accounts:-

• In Mail App. Select Hamburger or 'All Accounts' icon to display account list.
    • Right click on the name of the account to unlink, ('linked inbox' by default), & select 'Account Settings'
    • Under 'Manage Accounts' select (Left click) the name of the linked inbox. 'Settings for linked inbox' will open.
    • Select 'Unlink inboxes' .
    Hope it helps.

Munifex, Mar 8, 2019
  4. I want to unlink an gaming app from my microsoft account

Deleting a Microsoft account

Sure thing, you can just "unlink" it, here's how:

• Go to Settings app, choose Accounts
    • Click "Sign in with a local account instead" and finish out the steps

That's all there is to it I want to unlink an gaming app from my microsoft account :)

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

I want to unlink an gaming app from my microsoft account

1. I want to unlink an gaming app from my microsoft account - Similar Threads - unlink gaming app

2. How to unlink game from Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlink game from Microsoft account: On the side panel of Microsoft Edge there is a games button, and some of the games there give the option for you to link it to your Microsoft account. I accidentally pressed something that linked a game to my account, how do I undo this action? I have not installed any of the...
  3. How to unlink game from Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unlink game from Microsoft account: On the side panel of Microsoft Edge there is a games button, and some of the games there give the option for you to link it to your Microsoft account. I accidentally pressed something that linked a game to my account, how do I undo this action? I have not installed any of the...
  4. Hello, I want to unlink Clipchamp from my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I want to unlink Clipchamp from my microsoft account: Hello, I want to unlink Clipchamp from my microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-want-to-unlink-clipchamp-from-my-microsoft/1e28e491-e057-4643-83a8-d6d81821bbeb
  5. Hello, I want to unlink Clipchamp from my microsoft account

Hello, I want to unlink Clipchamp from my microsoft account: Hello, I want to unlink Clipchamp from my microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-want-to-unlink-clipchamp-from-my-microsoft/1e28e491-e057-4643-83a8-d6d81821bbeb
  6. Hello, I want to unlink Clipchamp from my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Unlink my Microsoft account from windows license

Unlink my Microsoft account from windows license: Hello everyone My Microsoft account has a windows 10 digital license linked to it, I want to remove it and link another account to the digital license. Is that possible?...
  8. Unlinking Microsoft Account from PC

Unlinking Microsoft Account from PC: Hi all, If I unlink my Microsoft account from my PC will I lose any data from my user account?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlinking-microsoft-account-from-pc/db2e4c13-9130-4b30-a60d-9207c916f476
  9. Unlink Microsoft Account from Local Account

Unlink Microsoft Account from Local Account: I have been using my computer without a linked Microsoft account on the main local account (this one has different settings compared to any other accounts I create) and I recently signed into a Microsoft app (specifically the Xbox app) to be able to use the game bar. This...
  10. How do I unlink my local account from a Microsoft account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I unlink my local account from a Microsoft account?: Hello, I have what appears to be a common problem, as far as I can see, from searching about this issue but also one without a good resolution. I have a Windows 10 laptop. I am a local administrator and up until yesterday, there was no Microsoft account associated with...