Windows 10: I want to unsync parts of my two home computers

Discus and support I want to unsync parts of my two home computers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently purchased a new Surface Pro windows 10 and have given my old computer windows 10 to the children to use for homework etc. Both computers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Satchmiller, Apr 21, 2020.

1. I want to unsync parts of my two home computers

I recently purchased a new Surface Pro windows 10 and have given my old computer windows 10 to the children to use for homework etc.

Both computers are using the Microsoft Office that I purchased.

Email notifications and files I leave on my Surface desktop keep popping up on my old computer and I'm trying to figure out how to stop this.

Would really appreciate any help!

:)

Satchmiller, Apr 21, 2020
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Apr 21, 2020
  3. erocker Win User
    Is there a good guide out there on actually assembling the new rig?

List your system specs (All of the parts you're using), putting a computer together isn't very difficult. I can give you some steps on doing it no problem.

erocker, Apr 21, 2020
  4. I want to unsync parts of my two home computers

unsync

how do I unsynced android cell phone number from pc?

Theresar777, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

I want to unsync parts of my two home computers

1. I want to unsync parts of my two home computers - Similar Threads - unsync parts home

2. I need help unsyncing two accounts on the same computer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help unsyncing two accounts on the same computer.: So, I made two accounts on the same computer I use. These two accounts share all of the files from each other. Say you have a application, it would be found on the other account. I need help preventing this. I cannot delete an application from one account because it would...
  3. I need help unsyncing two accounts on the same computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help unsyncing two accounts on the same computer.: So, I made two accounts on the same computer I use. These two accounts share all of the files from each other. Say you have a application, it would be found on the other account. I need help preventing this. I cannot delete an application from one account because it would...
  4. I need help unsyncing two accounts on the same computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how do i unsync my two pc laptops

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i unsync my two pc laptops: Have a dell laptop with word 10 and surface pro with word 10. I'm trying to unlink the surface pro from every file that I add to my dell. Everything I've tried will not work. Help anyone?...
  6. Two Computers Synced- how to unsync.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two Computers Synced- how to unsync.: Hi- I'm new to the Windows OS and am still learning the ins and outs. Recently I applied a setting that has my two computers desktops synced ie- all folders from on desktop show up on the other. I would like to turn this function off, but for the life of me can't remember...
  7. Unsyncing two computers

Unsyncing two computers: I set up Bluetooth on my desktop to use my new speakers. After I did that my husbands desktop somehow became attached to my computer and he cannot us his. It shows my desktop theme and sidebar. I've already tried to go into settings and remove the Bluetooth and turned off...
  8. Unsync Computer Problem

Unsync Computer Problem: Hi all, I have 2 computers sync to the same account. That means whenever I download an application like Zoom or Steam, it shows up on the other computer too. Whenever I delete an application it deletes it on the other computer. How do I fix that? TIA...
  9. unsync browsers in two computers

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    unsync browsers in two computers: Hello. I own a laptop on which I used the same microsoft account as the one I used to set up my parents PC. Both use windows 10 as much as I remember. I noticed that when I visit them and use the wifi somethings may or may not change in one of them. sometimes the...
  10. Two Win 10 in two part but one drive, want to remove old system part

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Two Win 10 in two part but one drive, want to remove old system part: Hello I have one SSD with two partitions with Windows 10 installation in each. The first partition was due to the old system (intel) and the new one is for the new system (amd). Here is my current configuration: F: old parition C: new partition [img] I have already set...