Windows 10: i want to update my pc version to 23H2 but it is not showing in window update check.

Discus and support i want to update my pc version to 23H2 but it is not showing in window update check. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; please tell me what I could do. I know I am late for updating .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by pankaj jangra, Nov 30, 2023.

1. i want to update my pc version to 23H2 but it is not showing in window update check.

please tell me what I could do. I know I am late for updating .

:)

pankaj jangra, Nov 30, 2023
  2. Naki Win User

Minor suggestion for Check for updates

No, I know that. Exactly where I suggest this to be changed, please note.
    Sorry for not being clear.

The Check for updates small window currently does not show what I ask to be added - program version. Please consider adding this. Many other programs have this, so I suggest for GPU-Z to have it too.

3. Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Nov 30, 2023
  4. HC1Gunner Win User

i want to update my pc version to 23H2 but it is not showing in window update check.

23H2 Update - When ? ? ?

While some of my friends have updated to 23H2 and have already had security updates for it, I see no update for 23H2. Instead, whenever I check for updates, the below update seems to be stuck in a loop, it just keeps downloading and installing, shows as completed, over and over. The KB and version # are always the exact same.

Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Version 1.401.661.0) - Current Channel (Broad

HC1Gunner, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

i want to update my pc version to 23H2 but it is not showing in window update check.

1. i want to update my pc version to 23H2 but it is not showing in window update check. - Similar Threads - update version 23H2

2. Windows Update - Windows 11, version 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update - Windows 11, version 23H2: Boa tarde a todos.Peço vossa ajuda, eu fiz o update do meu windows 11 para a versão Windows 11, version 23H2.Mas depois que fiz esse update o meu pc tem se comportando de um jeito diferente, ele tem congelado a tela sempre que que abro qualquer aplicativo.Estou usando um Acer...
  3. Windows Update - Windows 11, version 23H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update - Windows 11, version 23H2: Boa tarde a todos.Peço vossa ajuda, eu fiz o update do meu windows 11 para a versão Windows 11, version 23H2.Mas depois que fiz esse update o meu pc tem se comportando de um jeito diferente, ele tem congelado a tela sempre que que abro qualquer aplicativo.Estou usando um Acer...
  4. My PC don't want to check windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC don't want to check windows update: My PC don't want to check windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-dont-want-to-check-windows-update/1df11878-e734-4285-8ed8-b39be70c578a
  5. My PC don't want to check windows update

My PC don't want to check windows update: My PC don't want to check windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-dont-want-to-check-windows-update/1df11878-e734-4285-8ed8-b39be70c578a
  6. 23H2 update don't show up in my 22H2 PC

23H2 update don't show up in my 22H2 PC: Hii am using windows 11 pro 22H2 22621.2861 and 23H2 update don't show up in windows update, I'm trying for weeks and it's still don't show up.Is there a command that can make the update arrive?...
  7. 23H2 update don't show up in my 22H2 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    23H2 update don't show up in my 22H2 PC: Hii am using windows 11 pro 22H2 22621.2861 and 23H2 update don't show up in windows update, I'm trying for weeks and it's still don't show up.Is there a command that can make the update arrive?...
  8. WINDOWS 23H2 UPDATE IS NOT SHOWING

WINDOWS 23H2 UPDATE IS NOT SHOWING: I have got the windows 23h2 update on last 27th Nov afternoon . At that time there was a urgent work for me outside so I left my laptop on minimizing the settings and thought to do it after coming back .When I came back and went to update section the update was vanished then...
  9. WINDOWS 23H2 UPDATE IS NOT SHOWING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 23H2 UPDATE IS NOT SHOWING: I have got the windows 23h2 update on last 27th Nov afternoon . At that time there was a urgent work for me outside so I left my laptop on minimizing the settings and thought to do it after coming back .When I came back and went to update section the update was vanished then...
  10. i want to update my pc version to 23H2 but it is not showing in window update check.

i want to update my pc version to 23H2 but it is not showing in window update check.: please tell me what I could do. I know I am late for updating . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-update-my-pc-version-to-23h2-but-it-is/d7f886a0-fe7f-42e2-9b2a-53dce51f255b