Windows 10: I want to update to windows 11 but I accidentally clicked stay on windows 10, what can I do...

Discus and support I want to update to windows 11 but I accidentally clicked stay on windows 10, what can I do... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to update to windows 11 but I accidentally clicked stay on windows 10, how can I get the upgrade now? I suppose there will no be any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SerbanCatalin51, Jan 16, 2022.

1. I want to update to windows 11 but I accidentally clicked stay on windows 10, what can I do...

I want to update to windows 11 but I accidentally clicked stay on windows 10, how can I get the upgrade now? I suppose there will no be any notification asking me to upgrade and I don t want to erase all my data an install Windows 11. I know it has many bugs but still I want to upgrade, what can I do?

:)

SerbanCatalin51, Jan 16, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 16, 2022
  3. RCoon Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing new and updated drivers constantly (particularly for GPU users with stable drivers)

• Right click "My Computer"
    • Click "Properties"
    • Click on "Hardware" tab
    • Click "Device Installation Settings"
    • Tick the "No, let me choose what to do"
    • Tick "Never install driver software from Windows Update"

RCoon, Jan 16, 2022
  4. R-T-B Win User

I want to update to windows 11 but I accidentally clicked stay on windows 10, what can I do...

Windows 10 Tweaks

That doesn't stop windows update from grabbing them on next run, at least it didn't back in the RTM days. It simply stops a secondary process from installing them immediately.

R-T-B, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

I want to update to windows 11 but I accidentally clicked stay on windows 10, what can I do...

1. I want to update to windows 11 but I accidentally clicked stay on windows 10, what can I do... - Similar Threads - update accidentally clicked

2. By mistakely i clicked on stay on windows 10 but i want to update to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    By mistakely i clicked on stay on windows 10 but i want to update to windows 11: By mistakely i clicked on stay on windows 10 but i want to update to windows 11 . But it is end it is not showing option to update windows 11 . Please help me i want windows11...
  3. By mistakely i clicked on stay on windows 10 but i want to update to windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    By mistakely i clicked on stay on windows 10 but i want to update to windows 11: By mistakely i clicked on stay on windows 10 but i want to update to windows 11 . But it is end it is not showing option to update windows 11 . Please help me i want windows11...
  4. I want to update to windows 11 but I accidentally clicked stay on windows 10, what can I do...

I want to update to windows 11 but I accidentally clicked stay on windows 10, what can I do...: I want to update to windows 11 but I accidentally clicked stay on windows 10, how can I get the upgrade now? I suppose there will no be any notification asking me to upgrade and I don t want to erase all my data an install Windows 11. I know it has many bugs but still I want...
  5. I want to update to windows 11 but I accidentally clicked stay on windows 10, what can I do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to update to windows 11 but I accidentally clicked stay on windows 10, what can I do...: I want to update to windows 11 but I accidentally clicked stay on windows 10, how can I get the upgrade now? I suppose there will no be any notification asking me to upgrade and I don t want to erase all my data an install Windows 11. I know it has many bugs but still I want...
  6. I accidentally clicked download windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally clicked download windows 11 update: I accidentally clicked download windows 11 update, But I have not installed it yet. My C drive storage is full because of the download. Now I want to delete those downloaded files. Is there any way to delete them and cancel the update?...
  7. I accidentally clicked download windows 11 update

I accidentally clicked download windows 11 update: I accidentally clicked download windows 11 update, But I have not installed it yet. My C drive storage is full because of the download. Now I want to delete those downloaded files. Is there any way to delete them and cancel the update?...
  8. I accidentally clicked download windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Can I upgrade to Windows 11 later if I clicked Stay on Windows 10 for now

Can I upgrade to Windows 11 later if I clicked Stay on Windows 10 for now: Today I have got the option to upgrade to Windows 11. But since it is my main machine and I have upcoming exams, I am a bit skeptical to upgrade right now. Under such circumstances, I am having a few queries regarding the option - Stay on Windows 10 for now.1. Can I upgrade...
  10. Can I do what I want?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I do what I want?: So I have a Windows pc tucked away in a spare room. Is it possible to turn it on with an android device? I'd then like to be able to stream it to my chromebook so that I can control the pc remotely mm a different room albeit in the same network? Any advice or pointers...