Windows 10: I want to update windows 10 on my computer but it gives me problem,so please help

Discus and support I want to update windows 10 on my computer but it gives me problem,so please help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to update windows 10 on my computer but it gives me problem,so please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by boitshepo krielmanji, Oct 23, 2019.

1. I want to update windows 10 on my computer but it gives me problem,so please help

I want to update windows 10 on my computer but it gives me problem,so please help

:)

boitshepo krielmanji, Oct 23, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Oct 23, 2019
  4. chispy Win User

I want to update windows 10 on my computer but it gives me problem,so please help

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

1. I want to update windows 10 on my computer but it gives me problem,so please help - Similar Threads - update computer problem

2. Please give me update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please give me update: Im on windows 10 home 22h2 and my pc meets minimum requirements and i checked in the health app but in windows update it isnt there and i remember it being there but i went back to windows 10 and now i want to go back and the option isnt there and windows 11 installation...
  3. Please give me update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please give me update: Im on windows 10 home 22h2 and my pc meets minimum requirements and i checked in the health app but in windows update it isnt there and i remember it being there but i went back to windows 10 and now i want to go back and the option isnt there and windows 11 installation...
  4. Please give me update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. please help me!! Problems after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me!! Problems after Windows 10 update: Hi, I updated windows 10 today and for the past 12 hours have had numerous issues. My firewall wasn’t working and I couldn’t open windows security settings at all, it would open and then crash immediately. Tried all those solutions online and nothing worked so I subscribed to...
  6. My computer keeps giving me a BSOD Please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer keeps giving me a BSOD Please help!: This is my Build: Asrock 970a-G/3.1 Amd FX 8350 DDR3 Gskill Ripjaw 16 GB 1333hz MSI GTX 970 EVGA Supernova 650w Corsair Case Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler Below are Mini Dumps I have collected from numerous crashes BSOD. There are only 4 minidumps below but...
  7. Give me help, please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Give me help, please: I wanted to know if windows defender, after uninstalling the third party antivirus and rebooting the system, would return to how it was before the third party antivirus installation. I have this doubt. submitted by /u/davide016 [link] [comments]...
  8. please help me i want my windows 10 update previously downloaded but unfortunately...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    please help me i want my windows 10 update previously downloaded but unfortunately...: hello please help me out i bought a laptop with windows 8.1 later i upgraded to windows 10 with some legal update. then my laptop was attacked by virus so i reset it. then it got downgraded to 8.1 and not able to find windows 10 update....
  9. Please help me with my problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me with my problem.: hi I'm participating in Windows 10 Exclusive Test.But there are problems in many ways, so I'm looking for a solution. First, the search in Windows doesn't work. ( Um... refers to the search function in Windows that you use to find files. ) Second, I get an error when I set...
  10. Why Windows 10 update is so worst, please help me?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why Windows 10 update is so worst, please help me?: I am using Windows 10 but i want to install it security patches like windows update. Whenever i run the update it start immediately but takes forever to complete the update. Second, if my internet goes offline and online again, update stuck at the middle part like 48% and...