Windows 10: I want to update windows 10 on my computer but it gives me problem,so please help

Discus and support I want to update windows 10 on my computer but it gives me problem,so please help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to update windows 10 on my computer but it gives me problem,so please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by boitshepo krielmanji, Oct 23, 2019.

1. I want to update windows 10 on my computer but it gives me problem,so please help

I want to update windows 10 on my computer but it gives me problem,so please help

:)

boitshepo krielmanji, Oct 23, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Oct 23, 2019
  4. chispy Win User

I want to update windows 10 on my computer but it gives me problem,so please help

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

1. I want to update windows 10 on my computer but it gives me problem,so please help - Similar Threads - update computer problem

2. My PC is giving me BSODs very frequently,please help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC is giving me BSODs very frequently,please help me: Hello, my PC started to giving me BSODs very frequently, here are the minidumps : http://www.mediafire.com/file/mjag8lgv7dzoyqc/Minidump.rar/file Please help me. Thanks in advance....
  3. i want to on dada speed meter at taskbar so plese help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    i want to on dada speed meter at taskbar so plese help me: i want to on dada speed meter at taskbar so plese help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-on-dada-speed-meter-at-taskbar-so-plese/b7f6b23c-c38b-46d0-9688-ec926d549887
  4. My Laptop is in infinite boot loop and please give me help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Laptop is in infinite boot loop and please give me help.: I only have my laptop and non other than that so can I do anything to fix this with just this broke laptop? submitted by /u/Jethlog [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dsuvtq/my_laptop_is_in_infinite_boot_loop_and_please/
  5. Please Help me recover my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please Help me recover my computer: I need serious help, I have been struggling with my computer for two weeks, I read that the update was a problem, and did everything to stop my computer updating, to no avail, it has now updated and it will not restart, I get this ridiculous blank window with *Welcome *...
  6. Nothing (and I mean nothing) is working on my computer. PLEASE HELP ME

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nothing (and I mean nothing) is working on my computer. PLEASE HELP ME: Okay, so. I couldn't access my start menu (every time I clicked it, it would come up 'critical error' and then log me off). I literally tried everything to resolve this issue. I ended up giving my computer a factory reset because I was about to smash my face into my monitor....
  7. Please help me with this problem, computer battery is messed up

Please help me with this problem, computer battery is messed up: A couple nights ago, i dropped my laptop pretty hard on the floor, it is an hp pavilion x2 detatchable laptop. There were no scratches or anything and it seemed to be working fine. Then i tried to use it yesterday and today, and it would not turn on. It eould only turn on...
  8. I have no sound on my new windows computer. Please help me.

I have no sound on my new windows computer. Please help me.: I have a new Windows 10 computer. There is no sound coming form the computer. Please advise how to get sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-have-no-sound-on-my-new-windows-computer-please/0d5802ac-3ce6-4490-b1ea-65184925de8e
  9. windows 10 update not working for me? please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 update not working for me? please help: I'm trying to update to Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4230204) but its says I have another version running, the first one I did failed and says its at 50% how do I delete it or get it to complete? very confused...
  10. Why Windows 10 update is so worst, please help me?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why Windows 10 update is so worst, please help me?: I am using Windows 10 but i want to install it security patches like windows update. Whenever i run the update it start immediately but takes forever to complete the update. Second, if my internet goes offline and online again, update stuck at the middle part like 48% and...