Windows 10: i want to upgrade from window 7/8 to window 10 . which one is better 1.directly go to...

Discus and support i want to upgrade from window 7/8 to window 10 . which one is better 1.directly go to... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; WE KNOW THAT SO MANY BUGS IN WINDOW 10 1903 SO I AM ASKING FROM YOU.i want to upgrade from window 7/8 to window 10 . which one is better 1.directly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by soni_18, Oct 11, 2019.

1. soni_18 Win User

i want to upgrade from window 7/8 to window 10 . which one is better 1.directly go to...

WE KNOW THAT SO MANY BUGS IN WINDOW 10 1903 SO I AM ASKING FROM YOU.i want to upgrade from window 7/8 to window 10 . which one is better 1.directly go to window 10 19H2 OR 2.FIRST INSTALL 1903 AND THEN GO TO 19H2. I CAN WAIT TILL NOVMBER FIRST WEEK.

:)

soni_18, Oct 11, 2019

2. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Oct 11, 2019
  3. windows 7 8 or 10

We can kick Windows 8.1 to the curb right away. Windows 10, in tablet mode, is effectively identical...not that I would recommend using tablet mode.

The only advantage Windows 8.1 has over Windows 10 is Windows Media Center. Windows 10 doesn't have it and likely will never support it. Microsoft wants you to buy an Xbox One and use that, instead of your computer, for media, and then stream it to your Windows 10 machine from the Xbox One. Windows Media Center on 7 seems to not be getting updates anymore (worked off of Vista guide info which shut down). Windows Media Center on 8.1 costs $10 to upgrade on Pro or $100 to upgrade on Home.

The Windows 7 upgrade (should still work for about 10 months yet) requires:
    1) Install Windows 7.
    2) Activate Windows 7.
    3) Upgrade to Windows 10.
    4) Activate Windows 10.
    At this point, you could either stay with Windows 10 or downgrade to Windows 7 by doing a clean install.

Personally, I would go with Windows 10. It has some bugs but it is pretty good overall.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 11, 2019
  4. i want to upgrade from window 7/8 to window 10 . which one is better 1.directly go to...

How to reinstall Windows 10 if my computers used the free upgrade from 7 and 8?

Will windows 10 still accept the license keys from 7 and 8 now if I reinstall my computer?

Does Microsoft keep a list of users who upgraded to Win 10 using their 7 and 8 keys so that when users need to reinstall windows 10 the old keys would work?

Do I need to call in Microsoft to ask them to activate my Windows 10 when I give them my win 7 keys?

Both computers are laptops. The windows 7 machine had the serial printed on the back, and I needed to enter that when I upgraded to 10. The windows 8 machine had the serial built in inside its boot system so I didn't need to enter the key when I upgraded to 10, but I did manage to write down the keys using a fetcher program.

JebusPrime, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

i want to upgrade from window 7/8 to window 10 . which one is better 1.directly go to...

1. i want to upgrade from window 7/8 to window 10 . which one is better 1.directly go to... - Similar Threads - upgrade window window

2. Which one is best? Windows 8 or Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Which one is best? Windows 8 or Windows 10?: I just wanted to know which windows is ideal to use? Windows 8 or Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-one-is-best-windows-8-or-windows-10/1ea6fd23-2b22-4824-a2d4-2e50004af4e0
  3. Upgrading from Windows 7 or buying Windows 10 directly

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrading from Windows 7 or buying Windows 10 directly: Hey guys so my z97 motherboard died and now with the new generation motherboards supporting only Windows 10 I'm forced to move on to Windows 10. On with the question, is there a way to use my Windows 7 key to get Windows 10? or must i buy it? If i must buy it which i will be...
  4. Windows 10 Upgrade from Windows 7/8/8.1

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Upgrade from Windows 7/8/8.1: Hi, Can I still upgrade free of cost into windows 10 from windows 7 or windows 8/8.1 Computers. They can activate by windows 7/8/8.1 product keys. Please reply...
  5. Which one is better?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which one is better?: I have a laptop of windows 10 10240 and I tried to update it to latest version from windows 10 upgrade assistant. After downloading 99% it is restarting from 1%. I tried it 2 times but it was same. So I decided to update it from setting Will it update successfully or not?...
  6. upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 in RAID 1

upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 in RAID 1: I have a Dell precision T3600 with RAID 1 configuration running Windows 7 Professional that I want to upgrade to Windows 10. My goal is to upgrade without loosing functionality. So, I have some questions. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 in the RAID 1 configuration following a...
  7. Upgrading Windows 7/8 to Windows 10

Upgrading Windows 7/8 to Windows 10: I have some legal/technical questions Today I updated 3 pcs to Windows 10 1909 PC1: Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro, I didn't need to provide a license key. PC2: Windows 8 Home to Windows 10 Home, I didn't need to provide a license key, but when I tried to upgrade from...
  8. Which is better, Windows 10 (from 7 Ultimate) OEM, or Windows 10 (from 7 Home) Retail? And...

Which is better, Windows 10 (from 7 Ultimate) OEM, or Windows 10 (from 7 Home) Retail? And...: My current old laptop is physically falling apart. I can still get it to boot for now, so I do have access to it. It is Windows 10 Home, upgraded with free upgrade from Windows 7 Home. When I run the CMD: slmgr -dli, it shows up as Windows CORE edition, Retail Channel. So I...
  9. how to install 10 upgrade directly from 8

how to install 10 upgrade directly from 8: Trying to upgrade Lenovo AIO from Windows 8 to Windows 10. Could only get 8 to 8.1 Started that update which hung at 82% Now reverted back to 8 Error 0xC1900101 Have done a lot of upgrades but never from 8 to 10. Pete 25586
  10. Went from 7 to 8 to 8.1 to 10 now want to go back to 7 and then to 10

Went from 7 to 8 to 8.1 to 10 now want to go back to 7 and then to 10: Ok first of all this might not make much sense to many of you but here's what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to go back to the original windows from when I purchased my pc. I puchased a window 7 home predium pc with a 500GB hard driv eand now most of ths hard drive is...