Windows 10: I want to use a different Microsoft account on a certain app

Discus and support I want to use a different Microsoft account on a certain app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Here is the situation. We have several computers and they all have their own linked Microsoft Account that have their Outlook, office apps installed.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Angel6AE, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Angel6AE Win User

I want to use a different Microsoft account on a certain app

Here is the situation. We have several computers and they all have their own linked Microsoft Account that have their Outlook, office apps installed. There is this app on the Microsoft Store called Packages Tracker. I want to install that app on all computers and I want them all to be linked together with the same Microsoft Account, so if 1 person adds a tracking number then all computers will be updated. The issue is that the app gets auto logged in with the current installed Microsoft account that's on each PC. From what I can see, there is no option switch Microsoft accounts within the app

:)

Angel6AE, Aug 13, 2021
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Aug 13, 2021
  3. Addie Win User
    Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Aug 13, 2021
  4. I want to use a different Microsoft account on a certain app

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 13, 2021
Thema:

I want to use a different Microsoft account on a certain app

1. I want to use a different Microsoft account on a certain app - Similar Threads - different Microsoft account

2. I want to log into a different Microsoft account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I want to log into a different Microsoft account.: I wanted to log into a different Microsoft account.I typed in the username and correct password but it didn't work.I retyped the username and password multiple times but it still didn't work. Could someone please tell me what the problem might be?...
  3. I want to log into a different Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to log into a different Microsoft account.: I wanted to log into a different Microsoft account.I typed in the username and correct password but it didn't work.I retyped the username and password multiple times but it still didn't work. Could someone please tell me what the problem might be?...
  4. I want to log into a different Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My sign in wants me to use a different account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My sign in wants me to use a different account: So whenever I want to sign in, I would use my normal email, enter the password, and then every time, it asks me to send an email to the email to make sure it's mine, but the email it wants me to send it to is my backup, which to my knowledge, isn't even connected to the...
  6. My sign in wants me to use a different account

My sign in wants me to use a different account: So whenever I want to sign in, I would use my normal email, enter the password, and then every time, it asks me to send an email to the email to make sure it's mine, but the email it wants me to send it to is my backup, which to my knowledge, isn't even connected to the...
  7. i want to konw can i use 2 windows 10 in my microsoft account or i had to use a different...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i want to konw can i use 2 windows 10 in my microsoft account or i had to use a different...: i want to konw can i use 2 windows 10 in my microsoft account or i had to use a different account for other windo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-konw-can-i-use-2-windows-10-in-my/fd4dab28-8692-465f-8c96-530401266d1d
  8. I want to use apps not found in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to use apps not found in Microsoft store: I like Firefox. Microsoft acts like cult. "If you don't like our browser, then we are going to take away some of the things you might like." How do I get rid of their "S"? I went to their page where it was supposed to tell me how but they just wrote why I should keep it....
  9. Can I use a different Microsoft account in Xbox apps for Windows?

Can I use a different Microsoft account in Xbox apps for Windows?: I just recently got a PC capable of playing games again, so I was about to check out GamePass. Thing is though, the Microsoft account I've been using on PC is different from the email address I signed up to Live with back in the day, is there any way I can use my old...
  10. i want to permission to download certain apps and files

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i want to permission to download certain apps and files: my laptop does not allow me to download certain apps. i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-permission-to-download-certain-apps-and/bcc7b9ec-a72e-4e5f-92ed-976d20fae944