Windows 10: I want to use a Thrustmaster X Joystick with Flight Unlimited 2K16

Discus and support I want to use a Thrustmaster X Joystick with Flight Unlimited 2K16 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What steps are necessary to connect my Joystick with 2K16? I have spent a lot of time to find a way, with no success!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by martha123YX, Nov 29, 2018.

1. I want to use a Thrustmaster X Joystick with Flight Unlimited 2K16

What steps are necessary to connect my Joystick with 2K16?

I have spent a lot of time to find a way, with no success!

:)

martha123YX, Nov 29, 2018

2. JOYSTICK FOR FLIGHT UNLIMITED 2K16

Just wanted to know if I can used a joystick, in this case, a Saitek st290 pro, for flight unlimited 2k16, thanks.

JorgeSanchez2, Nov 29, 2018
  3. taQuion74 Win User
    Thrustmaster Joystick T Flight Stick X with flight games not working

Hi

I purchased and connected successfully a Thrustmaster joystick t flight stick x to my gaming laptop windows 10. When I do the tests all is fine BUT when I try to play a flight game it only lets me use the keyboard.... I'm playing for example
    Space Jet War Galaxy Machines - which has a joystick option and it's selected but it still is by default set for the keyboard and I can't use the joystick.

taQuion74, Nov 29, 2018
  4. I want to use a Thrustmaster X Joystick with Flight Unlimited 2K16

Flight Unlimited 2k16 not working in Windows 10.

Hello Les,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1: I suggest you to update graphics drivers
    following the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver and select
      Update driver software.

Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the
    graphics card drivers and
    update and check.

Refer: How
    to install and update the drivers

If this doesn't help, I suggest you to contact the Flight Unlimited 2k16 Team and check if the issue resolves.

Refer: Flight Unlimited 2k16 Support

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

I want to use a Thrustmaster X Joystick with Flight Unlimited 2K16

1. I want to use a Thrustmaster X Joystick with Flight Unlimited 2K16 - Similar Threads - Thrustmaster Joystick Flight

2. Thrustmaster Flight Stick X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thrustmaster Flight Stick X: Since recent mandated updates, it seems impossible to set flight stick controls which work. It was always so easy. Now it doesn't fly at all. What am I doing wr ong?...
  3. Thrustmaster Flight Stick X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thrustmaster Flight Stick X: Since recent mandated updates, it seems impossible to set flight stick controls which work. It was always so easy. Now it doesn't fly at all. What am I doing wr ong?...
  4. Microsoft flight simulator joystick

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft flight simulator joystick: Hello. My name is JOhn, and i need help.I bought a Thrustmaster USB joystick, here is the webpage: https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Thrustmaster-USB-PC-Joystick-Black/dp/B0002EAA36/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=thrustmaster+usb+joystick&qid=1625055378&s=videogames&sr=1-3I have...
  5. Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle Controller and Joystick Controller Prevents Screensaver/Standby

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle Controller and Joystick Controller Prevents Screensaver/Standby: I use a Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle Controller & Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS joystick to play DCS World flight sim. As long as I have the Thrustmaster TWCS game Controllers connected to a USB port either USB2.0 or USB3.2gen1 my screensaver will not initialise and my monitors...
  6. Thrustmaster hotus X doesnt connect with MS Flight Sim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thrustmaster hotus X doesnt connect with MS Flight Sim 2020: I have sucessfully downloaded MS Flight Sim 202. I have connected a Thrustmaster HOTUS X and this registers with the flight sim. However when the sim is stnarted there is no conection between the sim and the controller. What am I missing. The Thrustmaster HOTUS X is...
  7. JOYSTICK FOR FLIGHT UNLIMITED 2K16

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JOYSTICK FOR FLIGHT UNLIMITED 2K16: Just purchase this and it doesn't recognise my Logitech attack3 even though windows 10 does? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/joystick-for-flight-unlimited-2k16/a0bc2995-679f-4613-8c47-0a49cac9c695
  8. Joystick ID and the Joystick order I want in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Joystick ID and the Joystick order I want in Windows 10: I can't change my 4 joystick peripherals they keep on taking the same order over and over again. How do you change the order to make joystick No 1 the one you want it to be etc to match in game programs?...
  9. Flight Simulator X for commercial use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator X for commercial use: Hi. I am exploring the use of Flight Simulator X (FSX) for supplemental training within a training department. The idea would be a single computer licenced to demonstrate/explain aircraft systems. No money will be charged for it, the business provides training to pilots...
  10. Thrustmaster Joystick T Flight Stick X with flight games not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thrustmaster Joystick T Flight Stick X with flight games not working: Hi I purchased and connected successfully a Thrustmaster joystick t flight stick x to my gaming laptop windows 10. When I do the tests all is fine BUT when I try to play a flight game it only lets me use the keyboard.... I'm playing for example Space Jet War Galaxy Machines...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. flight unlimited 2k16 joystick

2. flight unlimited 2k16 joystick support

3. how to use airplane joystick sumaioter

4. can you use thrustmaster on windows 10,
  5. flight unlimited x with jostick,
  6. FLIGHTS UNLIMITED X pc joystick,
  7. flight unlimited 2k16 joystick dont work,
  8. can you use thrustmaster joystick for pc,
  9. does flight unlimited x have joystick support