Windows 10: I want to use apps not found in Microsoft store

Discus and support I want to use apps not found in Microsoft store in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I like Firefox. Microsoft acts like cult. "If you don't like our browser, then we are going to take away some of the things you might like." How do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JimmieBallgame, Oct 9, 2020.

1. I want to use apps not found in Microsoft store

I like Firefox.

Microsoft acts like cult. "If you don't like our browser, then we are going to take away some of the things you might like."

How do I get rid of their "S"? I went to their page where it was supposed to tell me how but they just wrote why I should keep it.

Thank you

:)

JimmieBallgame, Oct 9, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Oct 9, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Oct 9, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

I want to use apps not found in Microsoft store

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

I want to use apps not found in Microsoft store

1. I want to use apps not found in Microsoft store - Similar Threads - apps found Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not found: I cant find microsoft store and I have read many posts and they do not help me reinstall it or get it back. It seems as if there is not a single trace of it on my computer. This is also new too....
  3. i want to download an app not in the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to download an app not in the microsoft store: i want to download an app not in the microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-download-an-app-not-in-the-microsoft/04f8eb7f-80c0-4b24-a5ab-dcc694e1eaa1
  4. i want to download an app not in the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to download an app not in the microsoft store: i want to download an app not in the microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-download-an-app-not-in-the-microsoft/04f8eb7f-80c0-4b24-a5ab-dcc694e1eaa1
  5. Microsoft store not found

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not found: I Reset My Whole Laptop. Which Is Asus-Tuf Gaming AMD-5 And NVDIA-GTX . After I Reset My Laptop Everything Is Ok. But I cant Find Micrsoft Store.. I tried Many Ways from Goole, Youtube And Even Microsoft Community Tab Itself But None Of Them Work For Me... Like It is not like...
  6. Microsoft store not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not found: I Reset My Whole Laptop. Which Is Asus-Tuf Gaming AMD-5 And NVDIA-GTX . After I Reset My Laptop Everything Is Ok. But I cant Find Micrsoft Store.. I tried Many Ways from Goole, Youtube And Even Microsoft Community Tab Itself But None Of Them Work For Me... Like It is not like...
  7. Microsoft store not found

8. Microsoft Store updates apps I don't want to update, but not the app I actually want to update.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store updates apps I don't want to update, but not the app I actually want to update.: When I try to update one of the apps in Microsoft Store I regularly use in my laptop, MS somehow automatically gets other stuff that I never use! to update first. Like instead of updating the app I want, it pushes Cortana or Snip & Sketch or other apps to download their...
  9. Microsoft Store updates apps I don't want to update, but not the app I actually want to update.

Microsoft Store updates apps I don't want to update, but not the app I actually want to update.: When I try to update one of the apps in Microsoft Store I regularly use in my laptop, MS somehow automatically gets other stuff that I never use! to update first. Like instead of updating the app I want, it pushes Cortana or Snip & Sketch or other apps to download their...
  10. microsoft store not found

microsoft store not found: I reset my pc and microsoft store wont open its there but its A PICTURE OF FLOWERS it does not work at all I tried multiple solutions what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-found/933db016-90ef-42da-a855-6aef9d04e5ae