Windows 10: I want to use desktop dancer from years ago

Discus and support I want to use desktop dancer from years ago in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Years ago i had a scooby doo dancer in a old version of windows. I cant find a way to install it for windows 10. Any idea? Thanks. I will not rest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sukmiPP, Sep 4, 2020.

1. I want to use desktop dancer from years ago

Years ago i had a scooby doo dancer in a old version of windows. I cant find a way to install it for windows 10. Any idea? Thanks. I will not rest until scooby doo is on my desktop

submitted by /u/sukmiPP
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sukmiPP, Sep 4, 2020
  2. S_and_S Win User

What version of Windows had the ballroom dancers on the taskbar? 95 or XP?

Good memory, DaveM121!

A Eulogy for Windows Dancer

S_and_S, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Boysstuff.co.uk offers USB pole dancer

When people queued to buy a Nintendo Wii for sport games, people asked them, "why not do the real thing?". The same question can be asked about the USB pole dancer, though there are many more reasons to get a fake pole dancer than a sports game. The eight inch tall doll will suggestively gyrate and dance when plugged in to a USB port. It will also do this to the beat of your music if you plug a headphone jack into it. You can get this Holiday novelty for a mere £30 from boysstuff.co.uk.

I want to use desktop dancer from years ago usbpoledancer_thm.jpg

Source: The Register

zekrahminator, Sep 4, 2020
  4. I want to use desktop dancer from years ago

fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

I want to use desktop dancer from years ago

1. I want to use desktop dancer from years ago - Similar Threads - desktop dancer years

2. I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it: I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it and the update setting says that try reopen settings later.I tryed youtube tutorials to solve but still the same error.I also can't use microsoft storegives error....
  3. I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it: I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it and the update setting says that try reopen settings later.I tryed youtube tutorials to solve but still the same error.I also can't use microsoft storegives error....
  4. simple ask from 4 years ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    simple ask from 4 years ago: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/replace-windows-media-player-with-groove-in-the/b487d4a8-931c-416c-bade-7f201a4531ad?messageId=b4682de9-08a2-4a36-b7b8-bf8b18717049...
  5. simple ask from 4 years ago

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    simple ask from 4 years ago: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/replace-windows-media-player-with-groove-in-the/b487d4a8-931c-416c-bade-7f201a4531ad?messageId=b4682de9-08a2-4a36-b7b8-bf8b18717049...
  6. I’m unable to access an account I made years ago and stopped using.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m unable to access an account I made years ago and stopped using.: So years ago I made an Microsoft account and it was directly tied with my computer. I stopped using the computer and account altogether years ago, I’m talking 6-7 years ago But recently I’ve rebooted the computer but I’m unable to sign in because I can’t remember the password...
  7. I’m unable to access an account I made years ago and stopped using.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m unable to access an account I made years ago and stopped using.: So years ago I made an Microsoft account and it was directly tied with my computer. I stopped using the computer and account altogether years ago, I’m talking 6-7 years ago But recently I’ve rebooted the computer but I’m unable to sign in because I can’t remember the password...
  8. i brought minecraft seven years ago

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i brought minecraft seven years ago: i brought Minecraft standard edition seaven years ago and now i only have java why is that?? i brought it on pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-brought-minecraft-seven-years-ago/447f8434-9876-4dd9-810b-011858d73373
  9. My desktop reverted to how it was years ago.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My desktop reverted to how it was years ago.: After updating my PC last night. I woke up to find my desktop, from 2015. It has the background I had back then, all the apps for the games and software (even those no longer installed on my machine) and I have been signed out of all my logins. I read that this may be a...
  10. Had an Account Years Ago - OK to use this site now?

in Windows 10 Support
    Had an Account Years Ago - OK to use this site now?: Hello moderators, I used to have an account in the past, about 3-4 years ago, but I only had 1 or 2 posts and no warnings. I stopped using it when my issue with my PC was solved by a member on this site. This site has really helped me a lot with my PC. I no longer have...