Windows 10: I want to use my Surface Pro 4 to accept credit cards (like Apple ipad) as payment at an...

Discus and support I want to use my Surface Pro 4 to accept credit cards (like Apple ipad) as payment at an... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me if they use their Surface Pro 4 at an Art/Craft show to accept payment for their art work? If so, what software do you use. I know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LindaSpearman, Oct 7, 2018.

1. I want to use my Surface Pro 4 to accept credit cards (like Apple ipad) as payment at an...

Can anyone tell me if they use their Surface Pro 4 at an Art/Craft show to accept payment for their art work? If so, what software do you use. I know how PayPal, but not everyone uses PayPal. Most people only carry their debit card these days and I want to be able to accept this type of payment.

I have a iPhone 8plus, but according to Verizon, they no longer make the square to fit the newer phones.

I have been on hold with "Microsoft support" for over an hour with 4+ departments and they don't have a clue what I am talking about!

Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro 4 / Install, update, and repair

:)

LindaSpearman, Oct 7, 2018

2. Surface Pro 4 Connectivity

I would like to know if the Surface Pro 4 has mobile broadband connectivity via a Sim Card as is available in Ipads and mobile phones?

Paul Favretto, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Deleting a credit card

Hi Melonie,

If you are unable to remove the credit cards you've listed under Payments & Billing, try updating your payment method by following the steps indicated on this

link
    . If that didn't work, kindly retry removing your credit cards after 1-3 days.

Let us know how things goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Oct 7, 2018
  4. I want to use my Surface Pro 4 to accept credit cards (like Apple ipad) as payment at an...

Surface Pro 4 - Crashes / Freezes

Hi Edward,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will guide you in the right direction.

The main causes observed so far are driver issues, so I suggest you to install and update all the drivers and see if it helps.

Download drivers and firmware for Surface

I would also suggest you to install all Windows update and check.

Follow the steps:

1. On the search bar type “Settings”.

2. Click on “Update and Security”.

3. Click on “Check for Updates”.

4. Read and accept the license terms, and then tap or click Finish if the update requires it.

Reference:

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/e...ce-pro-4?category=performance-and-maintenance

Hope this information helps. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Suvarna Govinda, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

I want to use my Surface Pro 4 to accept credit cards (like Apple ipad) as payment at an...

1. I want to use my Surface Pro 4 to accept credit cards (like Apple ipad) as payment at an... - Similar Threads - Surface Pro accept

2. PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD: I can't add a payment method with BCA Bank Central Asia debit card, the issue I'm facing is with the cardholder name. I'm from Indonesia, please help me...
  3. PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD: I can't add a payment method with BCA Bank Central Asia debit card, the issue I'm facing is with the cardholder name. I'm from Indonesia, please help me...
  4. Windows Pro Credit card purchase was not approved but payment went through?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pro Credit card purchase was not approved but payment went through?: I tried to purchase Windows Pro through the Microsoft App Store. I got as far as approving credit card purchase with my bank but I did not approve, yet the purchase appears to have gone through. I have the invoice in my email but I cannot find the product key. Plus the...
  5. Windows Pro Credit card purchase was not approved but payment went through?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Pro Credit card purchase was not approved but payment went through?: I tried to purchase Windows Pro through the Microsoft App Store. I got as far as approving credit card purchase with my bank but I did not approve, yet the purchase appears to have gone through. I have the invoice in my email but I cannot find the product key. Plus the...
  6. Cancel credit card payment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel credit card payment: I recently downloaded Windows 11 for my wife's computer and before I realized I needed to check for compatibility I tendered payment for it with my Discover credit card. Her computer is not compatible with the new Win 11. How can I get a refund for the software since we can't...
  7. Cancel credit card payment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cancel credit card payment: I recently downloaded Windows 11 for my wife's computer and before I realized I needed to check for compatibility I tendered payment for it with my Discover credit card. Her computer is not compatible with the new Win 11. How can I get a refund for the software since we can't...
  8. The system doesn’t accept my credit card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The system doesn’t accept my credit card: I used my credit card as a payment method. Now I face an issue because the system doesn’t accept my credentials. I tried to remove the card and added it again but it not working. I have a message: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card Account &...
  9. Acceptance of Indian Debit or Credit cards?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acceptance of Indian Debit or Credit cards?: Will microsoft allows Indian Debit Cards to buy such products in Microsoft Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acceptance-of-indian-debit-or-credit-cards/12b3ef28-302b-4f5a-a98f-5aa32ce452a2
  10. use of credit cards

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    use of credit cards: i suddenly can not enter a credit card number to play. takes all my info except the card number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-of-credit-cards/7feb1167-73d1-4bcf-8601-69ee8f51c81f"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to take credit cards on surface