Windows 10: I want to use Windows 10 Spot Light function without notifications/ads

Discus and support I want to use Windows 10 Spot Light function without notifications/ads in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I want to use windows spotlight function without any ads and notifications so, I turned off every notifications at; System /... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by drizztdourden, Feb 5, 2019.

1. I want to use Windows 10 Spot Light function without notifications/ads

Hello,

I want to use windows spotlight function without any ads and notifications so,

I turned off every notifications at; System / Notifications & Actions

I also turned off every notifications at Personalization/Lock Screen,

I also disabled User Configuration \Policies\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Cloud Content/ Do not suggest third-party content in Windows spotlight

I disabled every browser extensions,no virus no nothing , I run CCleaner also.

Yet I still have notification on lock screen when windows start up. Notifications about some mountains/lakes or some msn page news or something.

Would someone please enlighten me if it's possible to use spot light without any notifications.

Thanks in advance.

:)

drizztdourden, Feb 5, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Windows spot light

When I use windows key + l to view windows spot light on my lock screen I have to double click on screen then I have to sign in with my password to get bac

k to my desk top,does anyone know why this is and is there a fix for it?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / Desktop]

[Original title: windows spot light]

Janet mBushey, Feb 5, 2019
  4. I want to use Windows 10 Spot Light function without notifications/ads

windows spot light

DO YOU HAVE TO DISABLE YOUR SCREEN SAVER IN ORDER TO USE WINDOWS SPOT LIGHT?

Janet mBushey, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

I want to use Windows 10 Spot Light function without notifications/ads

1. I want to use Windows 10 Spot Light function without notifications/ads - Similar Threads - Spot Light function

2. windows spot light not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows spot light not working: Hi, Despite many attempts my windows spotlight is definitely not working. I am still only getting a static background without being able to change.... Isn't there any way to solve this?...
  3. windows spot light not shown in my personalization settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows spot light not shown in my personalization settings: in my personalization settings only shown in drop down list only picture and slide show so I don't like I want windows spot light kindly help me...
  4. widows spot light

widows spot light: I have tried everything on the internet to get this feature to work and nothing has. I tried deleting content manager asset file and folder I deleted setting and roaming file and folder I tried windows key +L . I get one picture of a person camping by a lake in the mountains...
  5. Windows spot light

Windows spot light: I can't find option for enabling windows spot light. I want to get change when ever I open the pc but there is no option for windows spot light. I have checked every possible way...
  6. windows spot light

windows spot light: When I boot up my lap top I changed the settings so I would not need to use my password every time I use the thing.Now that I finally finally got windows spot light to work right half the time .iT SAYS LIKE WHAT YOU SEE I CHECK YES AND THEN I NEED MY PASSWORD TO SIGN INTO...
  7. windows spot light

windows spot light: I went to run box typed in netplwiz and turned off sign in with password and it works.Now when windows spot light comes on start screen and ask if I like what I see.After I answer whatever.I need to sign in with my password to get back to desk top.The neyplwiz thing does not...
  8. I want to use my PRTSCN function key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I want to use my PRTSCN function key: It used to work just fine then something happened.....my PrtScn button on my Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5050 does NOT work anymore when I push it. Alt + PrtScn nope, Cntl + Alt + PrtScn nope, Win Key + PrtScn brings up start menu. I keep reading that 'Snipping...
  9. Windows 10 Spot Light Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Spot Light Photos: Is it illegal to post Windows 10 Spot Light Photos on Face Book? Do I need written permission for Microsoft & the photographer to do so? The photos are so great I know many people who would enjoy see them!...
  10. Windows Notification Ad

Windows Notification Ad: I just received this notification that told me about the benefits of the new RTX GFX Card, i clicked on it and it took me to a forum with information. Here is the link it sent me to:...