Windows 10: I want to wiper only in single folder and giving to expert recover

Discus and support I want to wiper only in single folder and giving to expert recover in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've lost all files like important photos and videos,docs etc. So that I'm giving my laptop to the expert to get back my photos,videos etc. What I want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by remostalin, Jan 25, 2021.

1. I want to wiper only in single folder and giving to expert recover

I've lost all files like important photos and videos,docs etc. So that I'm giving my laptop to the expert to get back my photos,videos etc. What I want is I want to wipe data in single folder becuase of p*rn films are stored in that folder so that I don't want to show up to the expert while recovering. Can I wipe that single folder that he can't recover these p*rn files right?
    Suggest the software please
    Thank you waiting very urgent reply

:)

remostalin, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Lost folders on Update

Hi,

There are ways to recover some missing files on Windows 10. For us to help you recover them, we'd like to ask a few things. Kindly answer the following:

• Are you using an Administator account to search for the missing folders/files?
    • Are you able to find the missing files/folders using Search?
    • What specific files/folders are missing?

Meanwhile, as an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you check this
    article
    and follow the troubleshooting steps given.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Jan 25, 2021
  3. JERRYHAP Win User
    Recover 'Unsaved' Document Folder

How can I navigate to my Recover Unsaved Documents folder in Word 2007. I closed my document last night before saving as I see that there is a folder that I save too every 10 minutes but can't navigate to it. THERE clearly IS a method and is available
    for Word 2010, but how can I navigate if I still have 2007. When I foolow the steps listed on Support/Microsoft - the folder it navigates to is the Start Up Folder?

HELP. I'm assuming it's a lost cause, but maybe there's a glimmer of hope somehow, somewhere?

JERRYHAP, Jan 25, 2021
  4. I want to wiper only in single folder and giving to expert recover

Recovering a deleted email from the deleted items folder or Recycle Bin

Thank you for the suggestion. The only message I find at the bottom of the message list in the deleted items folder is "To find older messages, use Search". My search did not work.

Thanks.

ChandrasekarapuramRSubramaniam, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

I want to wiper only in single folder and giving to expert recover

1. I want to wiper only in single folder and giving to expert recover - Similar Threads - wiper single folder

2. Not an expert!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not an expert!: I have a HP laptop that is connected automatically to an unknown network. The unknown net work has set up parental controls. Laptop,phones, Ruku, Xbox , everything! I need help! I already did F11 restart and found my system32 in my x drive. Needless to say it didn’t work....
  3. I want to recover deleted files.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to recover deleted files.: i did not backup nor made any restore point https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-recover-deleted-files/89f407d7-4559-4975-ad58-f7b9e7945c04
  4. I want to speak to a Microsoft expert

in Cortana
    I want to speak to a Microsoft expert: I want to talk to an expert, a few days ago my Windows has been crashing, I need your great help please. It is already a bit bothered by the stupidity of the updates and more...
  5. Only Sync a Single folder to OneDrive

Only Sync a Single folder to OneDrive: I'm just setting up a new computer after my old one broke, and I'm trying to get OneDrive setup the way I had it on my old computer. I have a single folder inside my Documents folder that I want to have synced in OneDrive, such that if I needed to I could work on the files...
  6. I want single space

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want single space: I want single space, not double. How do i keep it at 1.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-single-space/fb3a92bb-739e-4320-845b-c22bc03dc979
  7. I want to delete a folder but windows gives me a message with accesse denied

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to delete a folder but windows gives me a message with accesse denied: The Headline says it all. Can someone help? submitted by /u/The_PureZocker [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/flozre/i_want_to_delete_a_folder_but_windows_gives_me_a/
  8. sent folder contains only a single email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sent folder contains only a single email: this applies to an outlook.com email using a windows 10 phone. And why is there a gigantic delay between typing the letters here and displaying them?...
  9. Sharing a single folder gives complete access to C:\Users

Sharing a single folder gives complete access to C:\Users: I have two computers on my network, a desktop and a laptop, both running Windows 10 1803. Attempting to share a single folder always forces the entirety of C:\Users to be shared with the network. The other computer is able to access every folder and file contained within...
  10. I only want word

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I only want word: I'm purchasing a new HP laptop, I don't want the full office suite I only want word, doesn't it come with computers? I purchased Office 2007 and still have the discs, it was a one time purchase. Why is it a yearly subscription now? I'm now wondering if I should just get my...