Windows 10: I want to xonticon streaming but cant without linking account

Discus and support I want to xonticon streaming but cant without linking account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Cant accounts. In game bar : I want to xonticon streaming but cant without linking account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gta6erik, Jan 23, 2020.

1. gta6erik Win User

I want to xonticon streaming but cant without linking account

Cant accounts. In game bar :

:)

gta6erik, Jan 23, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Xbox One Streaming

Hi Dylan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to stream on your Xbox One S. For us to properly assist you, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When was the last time you were able to stream from your Xbox One S?
    • Have you tried using a different computer and check if the issue persists?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

You may also check the link below for troubleshooting steps.

Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Jan 23, 2020
  4. I want to xonticon streaming but cant without linking account

Video streaming

Hi Ray,

The outdated or corrupted driver could cause this issue with your computer. We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried
      updating your drivers
      ?
    • Have you tried another video streaming link?
    • How many applications running on your computer while playing video or watching live streaming?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Anthony Gal, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

1. I want to xonticon streaming but cant without linking account - Similar Threads - xonticon streaming cant

2. I want to link my Microsoft account to my xbox360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to link my Microsoft account to my xbox360: How do I link my Xbox 360 to myicrosoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-link-my-microsoft-account-to-my-xbox360/8ccfc067-ab9e-4733-b785-f6cda6afa4d3
  3. I want to link my Microsoft account to my xbox360

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to link my Microsoft account to my xbox360: How do I link my Xbox 360 to myicrosoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-link-my-microsoft-account-to-my-xbox360/8ccfc067-ab9e-4733-b785-f6cda6afa4d3
  4. Child account without link to family account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child account without link to family account: My child's microsoft account has been "orphaned" - there is no link to a family. Because of this, she cannot change settings to her account. In the forum, it is advised to unlink from her existing family administrator and then add her to my family. This is not possible, as we...
  5. Child account without link to family account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child account without link to family account: My child's microsoft account has been "orphaned" - there is no link to a family. Because of this, she cannot change settings to her account. In the forum, it is advised to unlink from her existing family administrator and then add her to my family. This is not possible, as we...
  6. Child account without link to family account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I want to change my Microsoft Account linked user account name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to change my Microsoft Account linked user account name: I got a new computer and I used a different Microsoft Account name than I wanted, weirdly, there was NO choose name option, I can't seem to change it. What can I do?...
  8. I want to link windows 10 to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I want to link windows 10 to my Microsoft account: Hello, I have purchased windows 10 key from third party website, now this websites is not working.i have bill also from seller I have activated it successfully online, i want to verify via Microsoft and I would like to link this keys with my Microsoft account. I tied...
  9. computer linked to another that i don't want linked. change account???

computer linked to another that i don't want linked. change account???: i just set up my new home computer and i used my live.com account and it has linked to my work computer. Please help. How do i change this. I do not want my employees to see what i do at home !...
  10. I want to know, if my licence is linked to my MS account

I want to know, if my licence is linked to my MS account: Hi, so my PC crashed few month ago and I am thinking about repairing it. But since my MOBO died, I need to buy new one, with newer CPU (newer socket) and RAM (get new DDR4 instead of DDR3). So problem is that quite a lot of HW will be replaced and also GPU was replaced...