Windows 10: I want upgrade license OEM from Windows 10 Home SL to Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support I want upgrade license OEM from Windows 10 Home SL to Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello everyone I using Windows 10 Home SL key OEM, and i want to upgrade license to Windows 10 Pro key OEM. Make sure after i reinstall Windows 10,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Harry_VN, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Harry_VN Win User

I want upgrade license OEM from Windows 10 Home SL to Windows 10 Pro

Hello everyone

I using Windows 10 Home SL key OEM, and i want to upgrade license to Windows 10 Pro key OEM.

Make sure after i reinstall Windows 10, Windows 10 will automatic active Windows 10 Pro instead of Windows 10 Home SL in the future.

Which should i buy license on app Microsoft Store and how much is it?

I want upgrade license OEM from Windows 10 Home SL to Windows 10 Pro 48cfe77a-2ae5-4679-ac31-5ac928fe0237?upload=true.png

:)

Harry_VN, Oct 23, 2020
  2. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Oct 23, 2020
  4. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

The interesting question is that: the upgrade takes place before 29 of July. If I upgrade the PC (change the MB), and I transfer the Win 8.1 license to this new PC (cause 8.1 is retail FPP), will I be able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free? Or a upgrade license must be bought?

krimetal, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

1. I want upgrade license OEM from Windows 10 Home SL to Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - upgrade license OEM

2. is their a to upgrade from Windows 10 Home SL to Pro for free

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is their a to upgrade from Windows 10 Home SL to Pro for free: Is their any way shape or form I can upgrade my Windows 10 Home SL to Windows 10 pro for free permanently without damaging any of files or doing anything illegal towards my system?P.S.I'm just curious...
  3. Windows 10 Home to Pro OEM license upgrade?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home to Pro OEM license upgrade?: Hello there, I want to upgrade my HP laptop from Windows 10 Home OEM license to Pro using retail key but i always get the error windows is not activated even though it is a genuine product key from Microsoft. Thanks in advance for any help....
  4. Will i get windows 10 Pro License if upgraded from OEM widows 10 home?

Will i get windows 10 Pro License if upgraded from OEM widows 10 home?: I have bought windows 10 laptop which comes with windows 10 Home. Now if I upgrade it to windows 10 pro, will I get windows 10 Pro Key? [IMG] If so, can I use that key on other laptopafter removing from currently installed one...
  5. Windows 10 Home SL to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade

Windows 10 Home SL to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade: Hi, I'm currently running activated Windows 10 Home Single Language and I'm planning on upgrading to Windows 10 Pro, do I need to purchase another license?...
  6. Windows 10 Home SL License-OEM

Windows 10 Home SL License-OEM: Hi, May I ask one more time to be sure, I feel confused again. After I found it on my computer, "Read the microsoft software license terms - latest update 2015", What the meaning of these (text bold). (iv) The software may include third party programs that are licensed...
  7. Windows 10 upgrade from Home (SL) to Pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 upgrade from Home (SL) to Pro: I have a pre-installed Windows 10 Home Single Language available on my laptop, and I want to use Docker, which needs Hyper-V (not available on Windows Home), so I'm thinking of upgrading my Windows 10 to Pro version. I bought an OEM license for Windows 10 Pro from Kinguin,...
  8. Upgrading from Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows PRO

Upgrading from Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows PRO: I have an OEM Windows 10 license tied to a virtual machine. The license was originally from an old Dell XPS laptop (which got the free upgrade from OEM Windows 7). Apparently the license is tied to my microsoft account, but I'm no longer able to transfer it to new machines...
  9. Upgrade Windows 10 Home SL to Home (no SL)?

Upgrade Windows 10 Home SL to Home (no SL)?: Is it possible to upgrade to Home (no SL) just to have more than one language pack for language proofing? I don't need the Pro functionality, just additional language packs for proofing tools. I just got my laptop with w10 Home SL (english), everything is ok until I need to...
  10. Upgrade Windows 10 Home SL to Pro

Upgrade Windows 10 Home SL to Pro: so to the point okay, my laptop is installed windows 10 home SL so can i upgrade to windows 10 pro without reinstall the windows? just need the license of windows 10 pro?...