Windows 10: I want volume control on task bar for Windows 10

Discus and support I want volume control on task bar for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I get volume control to show on task bar in Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CherylRobinson2, Mar 22, 2019.

1. I want volume control on task bar for Windows 10

How do I get volume control to show on task bar in Windows 10

:)

CherylRobinson2, Mar 22, 2019

2. Windows 10 Defender - How to make it default to task bar?

Using Windows 10 and currently I am using Defender for anti virus. For whatever reason Windows Defender does not show up in the task bar unless I search for the program or right click and scan a file/folder. Is there a way to force Defender to show up in the task bar at start up?

Flogger23m, Mar 22, 2019
  3. Need help in restoring my volume control to task bar in Windows 10.

Original title: Volume control

Need help in restoring my volume control to task bar, i use win 10

DaveFreestone, Mar 22, 2019
  4. I want volume control on task bar for Windows 10

WIN 10 Volume control

Greetings and thank you for your time.

On the bottom right of the task bar, when I click on the volume icon the volume display doesn't appear.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

2whldreams, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

I want volume control on task bar for Windows 10

1. I want volume control on task bar for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - volume control task

2. The volume bar is not showing the volume of the device I want

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The volume bar is not showing the volume of the device I want: I'm using Voicemeter with my headphone and since we have the new volume bar, it shows the volume of the Voicemeter when I'm changing the volume on my headphone. Now I can't tell the volume of my headphone, only if I change it to my default device which I don't want to do.Is...
  3. The volume bar is not showing the volume of the device I want

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The volume bar is not showing the volume of the device I want: I'm using Voicemeter with my headphone and since we have the new volume bar, it shows the volume of the Voicemeter when I'm changing the volume on my headphone. Now I can't tell the volume of my headphone, only if I change it to my default device which I don't want to do.Is...
  4. volume control on task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    volume control on task bar: The volume control icon on my wife side of the shared desktop will no longer work when it did before. We are currently on Windows 10. I've noticed that with each Windows migration that the older systems are affected by various "updates". I would like to restore her control of...
  5. volume control on task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volume control on task bar: The volume control icon on my wife side of the shared desktop will no longer work when it did before. We are currently on Windows 10. I've noticed that with each Windows migration that the older systems are affected by various "updates". I would like to restore her control of...
  6. volume control on task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Volume Control on task bar

Volume Control on task bar: Then volume icon in my task bar is inoperative. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-control-on-task-bar/63d959a8-37e8-445e-bee0-096dda4bdc50
  8. Volume control bar

Volume control bar: Greetings how do I disable or turn off this tiny volume bar that showed up out of nowhere ? it always accompanies the main volume control bar [ATTACH]...
  9. Problem with Volume Control in task bar windows 10.

Problem with Volume Control in task bar windows 10.: Hi There, I was having a problem with volume control in task bar would not open, so I went on YouTube to find the answer which I think I had, which basically said restart Window Explorer which I did and the volume control popped up so I did think problem solved. BUT well...
  10. Volume control slow to respond including other task bar icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Volume control slow to respond including other task bar icons: Hi I am not sure if this is a real issue that i'm having but i haven't had this problem before in the past when i was running windows 8.1. It seems now my laptop which has been recently upgraded to Windows 10 is now slowing down and accessing any toolbar is becoming very...