Windows 10: I want wsappx AppX Deployment Service(AppXSVC) OFF MY COMPUTER PERMANENTLY!

Discus and support I want wsappx AppX Deployment Service(AppXSVC) OFF MY COMPUTER PERMANENTLY! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Like the title says, I want it GONE. I already deleted everything I could doing with your stupid Windows Store. I am SICK AND TIRED OF THIS STUPID... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JamesWaters4, Apr 5, 2019.

1. I want wsappx AppX Deployment Service(AppXSVC) OFF MY COMPUTER PERMANENTLY!

Like the title says, I want it GONE. I already deleted everything I could doing with your stupid Windows Store. I am SICK AND TIRED OF THIS STUPID SERVICE EATING UP MY PROCESSOR!

I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING DEALING WITH YOUR STUPID STORE, PERIOD!

I will not, or EVER WILL buy anything from that stupidity youve pushed on us. I do NOT use ANY of the apps you have loaded onto my PC. I want this GONE!

How do I remove this?

:)

JamesWaters4, Apr 5, 2019

2. appx*****.tmp files won't delete in Windows\temp (Windows 10)

Hi, Albert

Thank you for posting your response in Community.

If you wish to diabale AppX Deployment Service follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Right click on the Start Menu and select Command Prompt (Admin).

2. Type/paste the command below

sc stop "AppXSvc"

sc config "AppXSvc" start= disabled

To delete type/paste the line below;

sc delete "AppXSvc"

Close Command Prompt, restart the system and check if the issue exist

Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 5, 2019
  3. EdTittel Win User
    EdTittel, Apr 5, 2019
  4. DUFFER Win User

I want wsappx AppX Deployment Service(AppXSVC) OFF MY COMPUTER PERMANENTLY!

I give up. How do you kill wsappx (2)

wsappx has 3 parts that are all store related and when it kicks in it sucks up most of the CPU and DRIVE access.
    It consists of AppX Deployment Service (AppXSVC), Client License Service (ClipSVC) and Windows Store Service (WSService) which supposedly just troll my system looking for Apps that I can potentially be up-sold on. I can turn them off but they can be trigger restarted. I am sick and tired of my system randomly slowing to a crawl for an MS fishing expedition (they appear to have a 66% usage priority). If they are an "integral part of the Win 10 experience", sorry for wasting your time and thank God for Win 7 images for our machines.

DUFFER, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

I want wsappx AppX Deployment Service(AppXSVC) OFF MY COMPUTER PERMANENTLY!

1. I want wsappx AppX Deployment Service(AppXSVC) OFF MY COMPUTER PERMANENTLY! - Similar Threads - wsappx AppX Deployment

2. I want Edge off of my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want Edge off of my computer: I don't care about any of the features tied to Edge, I want it gone. It bothers me so much that Microsoft pushes this browser that no one wants and will not let you remove it. I've tried everything to remove it, I edited the NoRemove registry to ungray the uninstall button....
  3. I want Edge off of my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want Edge off of my computer: I don't care about any of the features tied to Edge, I want it gone. It bothers me so much that Microsoft pushes this browser that no one wants and will not let you remove it. I've tried everything to remove it, I edited the NoRemove registry to ungray the uninstall button....
  4. Service "wsappx"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service "wsappx": The service "wsappx" recently causes high disk usage. I don't know what this service is, please inform me about this service and why does it consume disk usage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/service-wsappx/24fc8689-17ef-4d4d-8310-537411ae4a45
  5. AppX Deployment Service AppXSVC High CPU Usage

AppX Deployment Service AppXSVC High CPU Usage: Hi,I've been having issues lately where a windows service under the name of Wsappx and AppX Deployment Service have been using a high percentage of my CPU for no understandable reason. It is consistently like this from start up of the PC to shutdown. I have tried multiple...
  6. AppX Deployment Service CPU and Disk Reads constantly, Store apps will not run

AppX Deployment Service CPU and Disk Reads constantly, Store apps will not run: Only recently finally upgraded to win10 from 7. Everything was fine for a while until my processor began overheating while the hard drive was also constantly being accessed after apps from the Microsoft Store stopped running. AppX Deployment Service seems to be the culprit...
  7. Appx Deployment Server

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Appx Deployment Server: Hellow, I am looking into what Appx Deployment server is capable of after it gave me an error recently. Kindly inform me what is its function and why is it necessary to have it in your PC. I will be grateful if you can reply as soon as possible. Thank you. With Regards,...
  8. AppX Deployment Service (AppXSVC) runs at Startup. Is this normal?

in Windows 10 Support
    AppX Deployment Service (AppXSVC) runs at Startup. Is this normal?: I have not concentrated on this issue before. But I noticed that on my dads Windows 8.1 machine AppX Deployment Service (AppXSVC) will not startup during Windows boot, yet under Windows 10 this will always start even when set to Manual. I have Windows 10 1903 64-bit Pro. I...
  9. WSAPPX, appx deployment services --- using too much of cpu ? tried msedit.msc but is not...

WSAPPX, appx deployment services --- using too much of cpu ? tried msedit.msc but is not...: How can I disable windows store without having MSEDIT.MSC ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wsappx-appx-deployment-services-using-too-much-of/cf1761f6-7008-431c-a477-633fddc361da
  10. AppXSvc appears to be turned off and will not start in services - Any help would be...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    AppXSvc appears to be turned off and will not start in services - Any help would be...: I have lost access to the Microsoft store, the calculator app, etc. I get a error saying the path is not found when trying to open the store. The calculator opens and closes quickly. I have tried all the powershell commands to no avail. When I go to the services, the AppXsvc...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to disable appx deployment service

2. appx deployment service stop

3. AppXSvc AppX Deployment Service (AppXSVC)

4. appx deployment services dosyası nasıl kapatılır,
  5. AppX Deployment Service,
  6. appx deployment server stop,
  7. windows 10 appx deployment service,
  8. AppXSvc AppX Deployment Service (AppXSVC) set low priority,
  9. turn off wsappx,
  10. disable Appx deployment services,
  11. turn off appx deployment service windows 10,
  12. turn off appx deployment server,
  13. how to turn off appx deployment service,
  14. how do i turn off AppXSVC,
  15. appxsvc disable permanently