Windows 10: I wanted to delete dual boot setup on my system and im left with partition i can't delete...

Discus and support I wanted to delete dual boot setup on my system and im left with partition i can't delete... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Device_Manager [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Device_Manager, Aug 9, 2020.

1. I wanted to delete dual boot setup on my system and im left with partition i can't delete...

/u/Device_Manager, Aug 9, 2020
  2. rk3066 Win User

Delete my W10 Partition

Hi, so i made a W7 Partition with W10 Partition. I was wondering IF this W7 doesn't BSOD on my Graphics Driver like W10 has, can i somehow delete the W10 Partition and Extend the W7 Partition? I know i would probably have to use the setup USB stick to repair the W7 Boot

My SYSTEM:

ZOTAC ZBOX-AD04 PLUS+4GB RAM+648GB HDD

rk3066, Aug 9, 2020
  3. okidna Win User
    Delete my W10 Partition

Do you want to safely delete your Windows 10 partition and use only Windows 7?

If Yes, then boot to your Windows 7, run msconfig, go to "Boot" tab, you will see something like this :

I wanted to delete dual boot setup on my system and im left with partition i can't delete... boot-png.png

Choose "Windows 7" and click "Set as default", then choose "Windows 10" and click "Delete", restart if asked or necessary.
    Now the boot information for Windows 10 has been deleted and you can safely delete your Windows 10 partition (make sure no important files are on the Win10 partition). To delete and extend your partition you can use many partition manager tools.

okidna, Aug 9, 2020
  4. GLeN Win User

I wanted to delete dual boot setup on my system and im left with partition i can't delete...

How do i delete a partition?

I posted a topic in the other forum but it got no response

Anyways Im wondering how do i delete a partition so it goes back into my main c drive. Nothing is on that partition by the way. This is for vista home premium

cheers *Toast :toast:

GLeN, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

I wanted to delete dual boot setup on my system and im left with partition i can't delete...

1. I wanted to delete dual boot setup on my system and im left with partition i can't delete... - Similar Threads - wanted delete dual

2. Deleted linux partition in dual boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted linux partition in dual boot: I was dual booting windows and majaro but I deleted the majaro partition by mistake while increasing its size and now I cannot boot into windows. What can I do?...
  3. Deleted linux partition in dual boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted linux partition in dual boot: I was dual booting windows and majaro but I deleted the majaro partition by mistake while increasing its size and now I cannot boot into windows. What can I do?...
  4. I can't delete partition in my USB drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't delete partition in my USB drive: I flash a os in my USB drive, that time the USB as accidentally removed. I USB drive as automatically created a partitions and I can't delete the partitions...
  5. Deleted boot partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted boot partition: 250GB NVme with the system - boot 2TB Nvme - data 8TB sata dynamic disc 2x 4TB sata ssd drives - slower data. This drive was getting full so I got 2 14TB sata drives to create Raid 1 backup When I added the drives and got in to motherboard Raid Array configuration new...
  6. I deleted my Windows boot manager partition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I deleted my Windows boot manager partition: HELP! I accidentally deleted the windows boot partition when trying to dual boot with another system, how do I restore it? Can I reinstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-my-windows-boot-manager-partition/dfa6be84-33b3-4e7b-a1db-91bd6df0a2c3
  7. I want to delete the system reserved partition

in Windows 10 Support
    I want to delete the system reserved partition: Ok, on the 3rd install of Windows 10 Home (after many tweaking accidents on the first two installs), I ended up with a system reserved partition. :/ I want to remove it, to make my backup software happier. I really don't want to install Windows 10... again. Here's a screen...
  8. Can't delete unwanted System partition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't delete unwanted System partition: Hi everyone, I'm having troubles deleting an unwanted partition D: from my SSD. I've had a Windows 10 installed on it D: previously and for one reason or another it malfunctioned and I had to install a fresh copy of Windows 10. Which I did on a different partition C:....
  9. Boot setup not working after deleting the drive partitions.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot setup not working after deleting the drive partitions.: Hi, I bought dell laptop inspiration 3542 model with 2GB ram and 500GB hard disk 3-4 years ago. After installing windows 10 1803,1809,1903,1909. It smoothly works but after 1-2 days, blue screen error occurs many times and computer freezes in black screen. I inserted...
  10. Delete System Partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Delete System Partition: Hello, i was messing around a bit with the Command Prompt to install/uninstall Ubuntu Dual-Boot on my laptop, and ended up creating this System Partition called D drive which i don't know what it holds: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I Cant tell if its the first one in the list...