Windows 10: I wanted to download Forza Horizon 4 on my Laptop but the space was full so I uninstalled...

Discus and support I wanted to download Forza Horizon 4 on my Laptop but the space was full so I uninstalled... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So there was 35 GB left on my drive so I uninstalled Forza 7 but when I tried install Forza Horizon 4 it still shows 35 GB left. I tried restarting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ConcreteJoker89, Jun 19, 2019.

1. I wanted to download Forza Horizon 4 on my Laptop but the space was full so I uninstalled...

So there was 35 GB left on my drive so I uninstalled Forza 7 but when I tried install Forza Horizon 4 it still shows 35 GB left.

I tried restarting but it didn't work

:)

ConcreteJoker89, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Naveen_M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Jun 26, 2019
  3. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 26, 2019
  4. I wanted to download Forza Horizon 4 on my Laptop but the space was full so I uninstalled...

Problem with Forza Horizon 4

Hi Hope

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Have you tried lowering your screen resolution to see if the game launches?

How much free space do you have on the drive?

Could you confirm if this also happens in the default Administrator account?

Open Start

Type: cmd

Right click CMD

Click Run as administrator

At the command prompt, type:

net user administrator/active:yes

Hit Enter

Close command prompt, restart, then try signing into the Administrator account.

Do you have the latest cumulative updates for Windows 10 1803 installed?

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Forza Horizon 4

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Check the Store for updates

If that does not work...

download the following utility and use it to remove Forza Horizon 4, extract it, launch it, scroll through the list, select Forza 4 then click Remove.

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcen...

Reinstall it Forza Horizon 4 - Microsoft Store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon...

Andre for Directly, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

I wanted to download Forza Horizon 4 on my Laptop but the space was full so I uninstalled...

1. I wanted to download Forza Horizon 4 on my Laptop but the space was full so I uninstalled... - Similar Threads - wanted download Forza

2. Uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo: So, I installed the app. It didn't work well. So I uninstalled it through settings all fine. But when I went to explorer, i found out that nothing had been uninstalled. I found out that 3 of 5 folders had deleted. 1 of the remaining can't be deleted and I can't get access...
  3. Uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo: So, I installed the app. It didn't work well. So I uninstalled it through settings all fine. But when I went to explorer, i found out that nothing had been uninstalled. I found out that 3 of 5 folders had deleted. 1 of the remaining can't be deleted and I can't get access...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not downloading: I had Forza Horizon 4 installed on my PC before I had to reset due to it being full. I tried to download FH4 again from the microsoft store, I can click on install but when I choose the drive I want it on and press install nothing happens. I've tried numerous fixes and none...
  5. Unable to Uninstall Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Uninstall Forza Horizon 4: I attempted to uninstall Forza Horizon 4, and based on the fact that I can't find any folder relating to Forza Horizon 4 or "sunrisebasegame" or whatever; it sure LOOKS like it worked. But upon further inspection, I never got my 60 GB of space back. In fact I got literally...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 won't uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 won't uninstall: I can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4, or any games. I've tried doing it by the control panel, resetting microsoft store, and relogging into my microsoft account. No matter what, it wont uninstall. Is there any way to fix this without having to redownload windows?...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 uninstall

Forza Horizon 4 uninstall: I uninstalled FH4, I rebooted my pc a few times and yet, the 80/90 gig that the game took up was never freed from my C drive, how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-uninstall/739af18c-27bf-4a4b-b5aa-1bccc69cb79c
  8. Uninstalled forza horizon 4 but gained no disk space

Uninstalled forza horizon 4 but gained no disk space: i had forza horizon 4 on pc xbox game pass i went to uninstalled it via right clicking it's icon in the start menu, the game is gone but i haven't gained any disc space...
  9. forza horizon 4 download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    forza horizon 4 download: hi all, after spending over $100 on this game plus addons I was welcomed by a download system that is frankly appalling, I started the download on my wifi that is not very fast and later on needed to pause the download at about 10gb, after unpausing it corrupted the 10gb and...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 download problem: I pre ordered the Forza Horizon 4 standard edition on 1st October, but the download seems to never end. It keeps on increasing and increasing. Please tell me a way !! One more thing.... I am never going to buy anything on microsoft store again !!...