Windows 10: I wanted to fully reset my pc and I got this massage. It says: trouble while resetting of...

Discus and support I wanted to fully reset my pc and I got this massage. It says: trouble while resetting of... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The_PureZocker [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/The_PureZocker, Feb 24, 2020.

1. I wanted to fully reset my pc and I got this massage. It says: trouble while resetting of...

/u/The_PureZocker, Feb 24, 2020

2. problem fully resetting pc

Hi I have an IBUYPOWER BB930 windows 10 build 16229 and I am having trouble resetting my pc. The get started button does not work as when i click on it the loading symbol shows up next tom my cursor for about 3 seconds then disappears and nothing else
    happens. I have tried different methods such as advanced startup but the screen does not show up it just normal restarts my pc. I have also tried using windows media creation tool but that wont open saying that I have to restart which i did but still nothing
    has happened. I have already posted this question about it not working but have so far been unsuccessful in finding a fix. Is there any other method that i can try that will reset my computer. At this point idk if I have to keep my personal files or fully
    reset it i just want it to be reset.

JasonFormani, Feb 24, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Feb 24, 2020
  4. archity Win User

I wanted to fully reset my pc and I got this massage. It says: trouble while resetting of...

Resetting Windows 10

I'm having some trouble resetting my Windows 10 PC. Whenever I start the reset process, it always shows up an error message, saying "there was a problem resetting your PC".

Can anyone suggest as to what could be the source of the problem and how to overcome it.

archity, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

I wanted to fully reset my pc and I got this massage. It says: trouble while resetting of...

1. I wanted to fully reset my pc and I got this massage. It says: trouble while resetting of... - Similar Threads - wanted fully reset

2. I want to factory reset my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to factory reset my pc: Ive tried literlly everything and this is making me so sad. My SFC and DISM don't work and i cant fix them.I cant reset my PC cause there are corrupt files and i cant fix the corrupt files.I cant do any updates, or fix anything cause the things that fixes things doesn't...
  3. I want to factory reset my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to factory reset my pc: Ive tried literlly everything and this is making me so sad. My SFC and DISM don't work and i cant fix them.I cant reset my PC cause there are corrupt files and i cant fix the corrupt files.I cant do any updates, or fix anything cause the things that fixes things doesn't...
  4. I want to factory reset my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. i want to reset my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to reset my pc: Hello .I want to reset my pc but I want to keep the activation key for windows. can I do that? how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-reset-my-pc/7432319a-8718-4079-a6f3-c0dfb74c3083
  6. i want to reset my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to reset my pc: Hello .I want to reset my pc but I want to keep the activation key for windows. can I do that? how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-reset-my-pc/7432319a-8718-4079-a6f3-c0dfb74c3083
  7. i want to reset my pc

8. Trouble Resetting my pc

Trouble Resetting my pc: I am trying to reset my pc and can't do it even after trying several fixes sfc /scannow doesn't give me issues; reagentc /disable doesn't work; several other fixes don't workOn the reset my pc tab I'm choosing remove everything and local reinstall....
  9. I want to reset my PC.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to reset my PC.: Hi, My pc got corrupt and I'm looking to reset it. It's not showing any reset options and won't boot up. So only options is command prompt. I don't have a restore point or additional USB. Can I entirely reset it with cmd ? I'm not able to do it after diskpart with systemreset...
  10. Trouble resetting my PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trouble resetting my PC: Hi, I've had this problem for 3 days and I can't reset my PC, because of a virus that I downloaded. While I try to reset my pc it always says trouble while resetting your PC, no changes were made. Please, help me with this I really need to reset my PC so the virus can be...