Windows 10: I wanted to know if I can Advice you about some beneficial feature you could add for students.

Discus and support I wanted to know if I can Advice you about some beneficial feature you could add for students. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I am a windows user and am fascinated by windows 10 features and UI. I am a student and have faced a problem of getting distracted very often by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AbhisthKhantwal, Dec 18, 2020.

1. I wanted to know if I can Advice you about some beneficial feature you could add for students.

Hi,

I am a windows user and am fascinated by windows 10 features and UI.
    I am a student and have faced a problem of getting distracted very often by some apps or whatever.

Your focus mode is good but i think it can be better

So I would advice you to make/add a feature in which the user can allow him/herself to access only particular apps/folders/files for a assigned time period so that the individual don't get as distracted as he/she can be and can have a better focus at the work.

Whenever an individual tries to open any other application which he has not assigned in his allowed list, he will be denied to use that app.

If this request feels you to apt and helpful please add it.

:)

AbhisthKhantwal, Dec 18, 2020

2. How to remove all entries in windows 10 Optional Feature History

Hello,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Settings > System, and select Apps & features from the left side.
    • Click on the Manage optional features link.
    • To remove an app or a feature, select the feature and click on the Uninstall button.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Dec 18, 2020
  3. br4dz Win User
    [FS][US]   Intel Core 2 Duo E8500

It's a C0 stepped.

br4dz, Dec 18, 2020
  4. z3r010 Win User

I wanted to know if I can Advice you about some beneficial feature you could add for students.

Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US

Read more - Making it easier for teachers and students to work together - Office Blogs

z3r010, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

I wanted to know if I can Advice you about some beneficial feature you could add for students.

1. I wanted to know if I can Advice you about some beneficial feature you could add for students. - Similar Threads - wanted Advice beneficial

2. I taking an online course and wanted to know if you can help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I taking an online course and wanted to know if you can help.: Good afternoon,I used PowerShell and now I don't have access to my desktop. Its only in the OneDrive I believe. Before I was able to use the Cd C:\users\my name\desktop to access my desktop through the path. Now, I don't know what happened, I can't access my desktop. It keeps...
  3. I taking an online course and wanted to know if you can help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I taking an online course and wanted to know if you can help.: Good afternoon,I used PowerShell and now I don't have access to my desktop. Its only in the OneDrive I believe. Before I was able to use the Cd C:\users\my name\desktop to access my desktop through the path. Now, I don't know what happened, I can't access my desktop. It keeps...
  4. I Want To Know If There Is A Way To Do It In Win 11 And If Not Could You Make A Way?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Want To Know If There Is A Way To Do It In Win 11 And If Not Could You Make A Way?: In Win 10 when I pressed Fn-F7 It Used To Make My Screen Go Black And The Screen Wouldn't On Back Until I Pressed Them Again, But In Win 11 It Doesnt Work Anymore I Want To Know If There Is A Way To Do It In Win 11 And If Not Could You Make A Way?...
  5. I Want To Know If There Is A Way To Do It In Win 11 And If Not Could You Make A Way?

I Want To Know If There Is A Way To Do It In Win 11 And If Not Could You Make A Way?: In Win 10 when I pressed Fn-F7 It Used To Make My Screen Go Black And The Screen Wouldn't On Back Until I Pressed Them Again, But In Win 11 It Doesnt Work Anymore I Want To Know If There Is A Way To Do It In Win 11 And If Not Could You Make A Way?...
  6. I dont know about this issues but can you help me please..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont know about this issues but can you help me please..: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-about-this-issues-but-can-you-help-me/9bbd45df-e250-4ea7-a4bf-b173ce3f0825
  7. I dont know about this issues but can you help me please..

I dont know about this issues but can you help me please..: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-about-this-issues-but-can-you-help-me/9bbd45df-e250-4ea7-a4bf-b173ce3f0825
  8. Hello how am I doing I know you are Luis De Leon you want to help with the windows can can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello how am I doing I know you are Luis De Leon you want to help with the windows can can...: Yes can I call you back for the PC game thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-how-am-i-doing-i-know-you-are-luis-de-leon/4a29c731-4f6d-4592-944a-37421cdbc0cc
  9. Hello how am I doing I know you are Luis De Leon you want to help with the windows can can...

Hello how am I doing I know you are Luis De Leon you want to help with the windows can can...: Yes can I call you back for the PC game thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-how-am-i-doing-i-know-you-are-luis-de-leon/4a29c731-4f6d-4592-944a-37421cdbc0cc
  10. Could You Add More Apps?

Could You Add More Apps?: Hey there, So I was trying to download other apps for my Windows, but they weren't on the Microsoft Store, and I checked on this website, and they didn't have it either. A lot of apps aren't on Microsoft Store, and I don't want to download other things to be able to...