Windows 10: I wanted to know whether my product key is genuine or not?

Discus and support I wanted to know whether my product key is genuine or not? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; This is the screenshot:[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MahendarBabu, Nov 8, 2019.

1. I wanted to know whether my product key is genuine or not?

This is the screenshot: I wanted to know whether my product key is genuine or not? 0c48f7ab-9672-471f-bb1e-a791ff5c7171?upload=true.jpg

:)

MahendarBabu, Nov 8, 2019

2. Activate Windows on the desktop screen and want to know my genuine windows product key

Want to know my genuine windows product key and my earlier key is not working with windows 10.

AmitChatre, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Product key not recognized

I want to thank everyone for taking the time to respond to my query. I have to say some of the suggestions assume a tech capability beyond me.

I think I will find the original receipt, go back to the shop, and ask them for the Product Key, then try again. I suspect it was an unauthorized copy. Maybe that will work.

George D E, Nov 8, 2019
  4. AndreTen Win User

I wanted to know whether my product key is genuine or not?

Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

I wanted to know whether my product key is genuine or not?

1. I wanted to know whether my product key is genuine or not? - Similar Threads - wanted whether product

2. I want to know my product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to know my product key: I want to know my product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-know-my-product-key/3b8bf252-981f-4ffd-8168-ec93af3fcc93
  3. I want to know my product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to know my product key: I want to know my product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-know-my-product-key/3b8bf252-981f-4ffd-8168-ec93af3fcc93
  4. Want to Confirm if my Product key is Genuine or not?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Want to Confirm if my Product key is Genuine or not?: Hi,Actually till yesterday I was using Windows 10 Pro without Activation. A friend of mine gifted me a License Key and it worked! I want to confirm if it is genuine or not. It is showing this in the Activation Page:I tried using some slmgr command an got the following...
  5. Want to Confirm if my Product key is Genuine or not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to Confirm if my Product key is Genuine or not?: Hi,Actually till yesterday I was using Windows 10 Pro without Activation. A friend of mine gifted me a License Key and it worked! I want to confirm if it is genuine or not. It is showing this in the Activation Page:I tried using some slmgr command an got the following...
  6. Want to Confirm if my Product key is Genuine or not?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Want to if my windows product key is genuine or cracked...

Want to if my windows product key is genuine or cracked...: Hello, I am currently using Windows 10 Home. I want to know is my windows product key is cracked or it's a genuine windows version I am using.[ATTACH] And please tell me how to figure out. Stay home and stay safe everyone....
  8. i want to know if my windows 10 pro key is a genuin key, and i want to know if i can...

i want to know if my windows 10 pro key is a genuin key, and i want to know if i can...: hello i have a computer my wife bought some 1 year ago. there is a licence in this computer retail i think because there is no key in the bios ..... i want to know if this key is a genuine windows 10 pro key, and since i am making my new computer gigabyte aorus master and i9...
  9. i want to know my product key

i want to know my product key: i have recently installed ms offic2 2007 where it is asking me for product key,i jus wanted to know my product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-know-my-product-key/02127498-446e-44c6-a0cd-ae7a819df647"
  10. Want to know whether or not to use the Generic Product Key

Want to know whether or not to use the Generic Product Key: I upgraded 2 computers with Win 7 Pro to win 10 pro using the "Update this computer" option on the media creator. It was after the launch, so I got the "final" build (xx240). They installed and activated perfectly. I then used the media creator to make Installation DVD's....