Windows 10: I wanted to send feedback to Microsoft, can't login to app

Discus and support I wanted to send feedback to Microsoft, can't login to app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to complain about having to do a system restore where evidentally all my drivers had been changed and I am thinking KB4497165 was to blame... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sgtsixpack, May 25, 2020.

1. I wanted to send feedback to Microsoft, can't login to app

I wanted to complain about having to do a system restore where evidentally all my drivers had been changed and I am thinking KB4497165 was to blame because I noticed it after I restored sitting in windows update wanting to install (again I assume). I wanted to log feedback so I tried logging with my microsoft account but it said sorry its problably their fault. v 1909.

I also need to login since this is the only way to keep a windows 10 pro retail install activated through major upgrades.

:)

sgtsixpack, May 25, 2020
  2. DavidY Win User

Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10

Hi Shawn,

Now that Windows 10 has been released publicly, but still including the Feedback app, I wonder if it would be worth tweaking the title to help folks new to the Forum who've just started using Windows 10 (and didn't use the Feedback app as Insiders) find it more easily, if they want to send a Bug Report to Microsoft.

Something like 'Feedback and Bug Reports- Send to Microsoft in Window 10', perhaps?

Also, the WinKey - ? Keyboard shortcut is useful, because it opens the Feedback app straightaway with a screenshot, so I'd suggest adding that to Option Four?

DavidY, May 25, 2020
  3. Arnie Est Win User
    Lumia 950 - App or Software for mobile network monitoring

Hello Emiliano,

As of the moment there is no available app for the feature that you are looking. However, you might want to send a suggestion using the Feedback Hub app.

To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the steps below:

1. Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    2. Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    3. Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    4. Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details of the feature suggestion that you want to be added.
    5. Select the right category for the feedback and then submit.

Feel free to ask the Community if you have further questions.

Arnie Est, May 25, 2020
  4. Billy Med Win User

I wanted to send feedback to Microsoft, can't login to app

Need to accept "Untrusted Certificate" to be able to send emails using Outlook Mail app

We tried replicating this on our end but we can't seem to simulate it. We suggest fielding this to our Feedback Hub for our engineers to be aware of it. To send a feedback, follow the steps below:

1. Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app.
    2. Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    3. Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    4. Select Problem and fill up the box with the details needed.
    5. Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Let us know if you have any issues with using our Feedback hub.

Billy Med, May 25, 2020
Thema:

I wanted to send feedback to Microsoft, can't login to app

1. I wanted to send feedback to Microsoft, can't login to app - Similar Threads - wanted send feedback

2. I want to send a letter to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to send a letter to Microsoft: Hi! I'm from the Republic of Karakalpakstan. I'd like to send a letter to Microsoft about adding the karakalpak language to the list of keyboard languages.I want to write in a letter about keyboard layout and some information about the karakalpak language.How can I do that?...
  3. I want to send a letter to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to send a letter to Microsoft: Hi! I'm from the Republic of Karakalpakstan. I'd like to send a letter to Microsoft about adding the karakalpak language to the list of keyboard languages.I want to write in a letter about keyboard layout and some information about the karakalpak language.How can I do that?...
  4. how do i send feedback

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i send feedback: in the Diagnostic & Feedback you can only ENABLE data collection there is no button to SEND FEEDBACK NOW so how do i report a bug ? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-send-feedback/ff17c3f5-b494-4378-b013-af2cdaebaf10
  5. how do i send feedback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i send feedback: in the Diagnostic & Feedback you can only ENABLE data collection there is no button to SEND FEEDBACK NOW so how do i report a bug ? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-send-feedback/ff17c3f5-b494-4378-b013-af2cdaebaf10
  6. how do i send feedback

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. i can't send feedback on my feedback hub app so i'm sending it here

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i can't send feedback on my feedback hub app so i'm sending it here: I am not able to use my headphones, the sound only comes from the speakers even when the headphones are connected. I already tried everything that I found on internet that could fix my problem but it seems impossible. I tried changing the playback device on control panel but...
  8. How to I send feedback to Microsoft?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to I send feedback to Microsoft?: I want to look at feedback that I have previously sent to Microsoft but I can't find the route to sending feedback. I looked in Bing - this pointed me to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/feedback but that screen says "How to get started. An independent research vendor...
  9. Can't send Feedback after ending chat on Get Help App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't send Feedback after ending chat on Get Help App: I just got assistance from a Microsoft employee through the Get Help App, and when I pressed on "End Chat" and the Feedback Panel appeared, I mistakenly clicked out of the Get Help App window and the Feedback panel disappeared, with seemingly no way to get it to appear again...
  10. Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10: How to: Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10 How to Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10 You can use the Feedback Hub app to help Microsoft make Windows better! Provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems. If you want to be...