Windows 10: I wanted to shutdown my laptop but I can't because it says there's no power option available

Discus and support I wanted to shutdown my laptop but I can't because it says there's no power option available in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have my Asus TUF Gaming F15, so yesterday I was done doing work on my laptop and I wanted to shut down the laptop but, when I tried to shut it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ProjectFireeee, Jun 8, 2023.

1. I wanted to shutdown my laptop but I can't because it says there's no power option available

Hi, I have my Asus TUF Gaming F15, so yesterday I was done doing work on my laptop and I wanted to shut down the laptop but, when I tried to shut it down it says There are currently no power option available. I've search one youtube for tutorials, and it didn't worked so maybe I could ask in here, oh yeah I already tried somethings like :-taskkill /im explorer.exe /f-edit the NoClose in Registry Editor to 0So if you could help me thanks!Oh yeah my laptop is Windows 11 BTW

:)

ProjectFireeee, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

I wanted to shutdown my laptop but I can't because it says there's no power option available

1. I wanted to shutdown my laptop but I can't because it says there's no power option available - Similar Threads - wanted shutdown laptop

2. I can't login because it says PIN not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login because it says PIN not available: I went through the whole thing of logging in and having to try three freaking times to get a code texted to me, only to get to the part where it told me to come up with a new pin. I don't want a new pin. After clicking that I didn't want to reset my PIN, it let me in anyway....
  3. I can't login because it says PIN not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't login because it says PIN not available: I went through the whole thing of logging in and having to try three freaking times to get a code texted to me, only to get to the part where it told me to come up with a new pin. I don't want a new pin. After clicking that I didn't want to reset my PIN, it let me in anyway....
  4. I wanted to shutdown my laptop but I can't because it says there's no power option available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wanted to shutdown my laptop but I can't because it says there's no power option available: Hi, I have my Asus TUF Gaming F15, so yesterday I was done doing work on my laptop and I wanted to shut down the laptop but, when I tried to shut it down it says There are currently no power option available. I've search one youtube for tutorials, and it didn't worked so...
  5. I wanted to shutdown my laptop but I can't because it says there's no power option available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wanted to shutdown my laptop but I can't because it says there's no power option available: Hi, I have my Asus TUF Gaming F15, so yesterday I was done doing work on my laptop and I wanted to shut down the laptop but, when I tried to shut it down it says There are currently no power option available. I've search one youtube for tutorials, and it didn't worked so...
  6. I wanted to shutdown my laptop but I can't because it says there's no power option available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Hey there, I wanted to allow the hibernation option on my PC and I can't do it because of...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hey there, I wanted to allow the hibernation option on my PC and I can't do it because of...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/justchristina01 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hfohdo/hey_there_i_wanted_to_allow_the_hibernation/
  8. No power options available

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No power options available: I downloaded a lockdown browser for my final exams and ever since then, my PC has gone to hell. It freezes and crashes so much more. I deleted the lockdown browser and it still shows I have no power options and my PC is still acting weird. Does anyone know how I can get the...
  9. I can't Get Into My Laptop Because It Keeps Saying The Passwords Wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't Get Into My Laptop Because It Keeps Saying The Passwords Wrong: Hi Ive Been Having This Problem And Have Been Trying To Fix It on My own For Months Now but Awhile Ago I Think i Download Something And When I Restarted My Laptop I Couldn't Do Anything It Keeps Saying My Password Is Wrong I Tried all The Resets And I Cant Put In My Microsoft...
  10. Power options not available

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power options not available: Every time I try to shutdown or restart my laptop, it shows there are currently no power options available. Why ? Please help me solve this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-options-not-available/3dbed7d6-9ea7-4a17-ac2d-defaad18c5c6