Windows 10: I wanted too install it on my ssd and just put the usb in and started too install it

Discus and support I wanted too install it on my ssd and just put the usb in and started too install it in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So when I put my pc together I didnt have my ssd yet, so my I decided too install my windows 10 on my hdd. Now a couple of months later I wanted too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Swaggerduck, Jul 23, 2020.

1. I wanted too install it on my ssd and just put the usb in and started too install it

So when I put my pc together I didnt have my ssd yet, so my I decided too install my windows 10 on my hdd. Now a couple of months later I wanted too install it on my ssd and just put the usb in and started too install it (still with it on my hdd), it went fine and all but now i have a bluescreen and i can’t use any of my usb slots. The screen says that “your pc needs too be repaired” pls help me

submitted by /u/Swaggerduck
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Swaggerduck, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Norton Win User

New SSD install advice/opinions

My OS install was done last weekend and have been pulling in all of the updates over the past week so I should have ready and "clean"... been dumping/cleaning of all of the install garabage, restore points, etc

Corsair's website didn't have too much support info or I couldn't find it regarding firmware updates and tweaks. Basically the FAQ section suggested to make one change in the BIOS and nothing else had to be done *Confused I wanted too install it on my ssd and just put the usb in and started too install it :confused:

I'll check on those post install tweaks you mentioned and Thanks *Toast :toast:

Norton, Jul 30, 2020
  3. New SSD install advice/opinions

For me ive always done a clean install when putting os on ssd,s , but cloning may be just as good. I would check for firmware update before doing install too btw.

There are a few tweaks you can do once you have done install to shut down some services and regedits to optomise/save more space like 8.3 name creation and other stuff, go to ocz forum and search windows ssd tweaks to see a comprehensive list,and other sites. I use a little program by elpamsoft called-ssd tweaker- its free too,does it all for you.

mediasorcerer, Jul 30, 2020
  4. DaveK Win User

I wanted too install it on my ssd and just put the usb in and started too install it

Installing Windows 7 via USB flash drive!

Yeah great guide worked for me, I need to install Win 7 on a new build that I'm doing for someone, will be just my luck the mobo won't let me boot from USB *Roll Eyes I wanted too install it on my ssd and just put the usb in and started too install it :rolleyes:

Yeah some of the installation steps are done in just a second, I was intalling it left the room for 10 minutes came back to check on it to find it at the start screen lol, it installed and rebooted back to the USB, wasn't expecting it to be done so fast.

DaveK, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

I wanted too install it on my ssd and just put the usb in and started too install it

1. I wanted too install it on my ssd and just put the usb in and started too install it - Similar Threads - wanted too install

2. I tried to format my ssd to install windows in there too, but it influenced somehow my windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I tried to format my ssd to install windows in there too, but it influenced somehow my windows: The files are still inside it, but I can't restore Windows with a bootable USB from it. I get this message when I try to restore the hard disk partitions. How can I fix this without losing files? the translation is : "The volume "lost Volume 2" can not be restored because of...
  3. I tried to format my ssd to install windows in there too, but it influenced somehow my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to format my ssd to install windows in there too, but it influenced somehow my windows: The files are still inside it, but I can't restore Windows with a bootable USB from it. I get this message when I try to restore the hard disk partitions. How can I fix this without losing files? the translation is : "The volume "lost Volume 2" can not be restored because of...
  4. I tried to format my ssd to install windows in there too, but it influenced somehow my windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The font, is just too small . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    The font, is just too small . . .: My computer's a Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.The default font, is just too small.As I grow, older. I just need it bigger.These are, the instructions I follow,To get the fonts bigger:Font SizeGo to the search tabThen Search "Make text Bigger"From there you can adjust font...
  6. Is Windows Just too complex?

in Windows 10 News
    Is Windows Just too complex?: Here's a piece I find illuminating. The Coming Software Apocalypse - The Atlantic - Pocket 134984
  7. Too Long to start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Too Long to start: Donde yestarday, w10 tales too Long to start. Im not able to write the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-long-to-start/8971985a-3b57-4613-98bc-e10cf4b05074"
  8. i just want too add sd card to my machine

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i just want too add sd card to my machine: it not showing up any where why must this be a task I can see why windows 10 isn't selling so well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-just-want-too-add-sd-card-to-my-machine/38d67364-6a50-4ee1-b8dc-cbf9ba0338b3
  9. W10 Install put Bootfiles on the SSD that I wanted to use for IRST

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 Install put Bootfiles on the SSD that I wanted to use for IRST: The Windows 10 Installer put Bootfiles on the SSD that I wanted to use for Intel Rapid Storage Technology's Intel Smart Response Technology, you know the one where you can boost a regular hard drive with an SSD as a 60GB cache. It always worked well for me and was cheaper...
  10. HD too SSD

in Windows 10 Support
    HD too SSD: Almost a year I updated my Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 Pro. Now I would like to replace my DH with an SSD. I will make a clone of the HD to the SSD with AOMEI Backupper Professional. What about my Microsoft Windows License? Will it still be valid? thanks in advance for...