Windows 10: I wants to change back to window live mail instead of outlook mail

Discus and support I wants to change back to window live mail instead of outlook mail in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My original email was using"Window Live Mail". Somehow las week I encounter some issues.As I'm not good in these PC procedure, somehow I had change it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RICHARD CHUA1, Jun 2, 2024.

1. I wants to change back to window live mail instead of outlook mail

My original email was using"Window Live Mail". Somehow las week I encounter some issues.As I'm not good in these PC procedure, somehow I had change it to "Outlook Mail". I need your help to change back to my "Window Live Mail", Please assist and adviseThank You.Richard *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

RICHARD CHUA1, Jun 2, 2024
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jun 2, 2024
  3. Windows Mail

im pretty sure you can. i know outlook you can and windows mail is based upon outlook.

freaksavior, Jun 2, 2024
  4. I wants to change back to window live mail instead of outlook mail

Live Mail

Hi,

I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with
    Windows Live Mail.

• Do you see any error message? If yes, then please specify.
    • Are you able click on other options and are those options functioning normally?
    If yes, then I suggest you to remove your account and reconfigure it and check the behavior.

Please follow the steps provided below:

Remove the account.

• Right click on the account name and select remove account.
    Add account in Windows Live Mail

• Click on Accounts tab on top.
    • Click on +email icon.
    • Enter your new account's user name and password.
    • Click on Next.
    • Select server type as per your ESP (Email service provider) and if that is a
      Microsoft account, select Outlook.com/Windows Live Hotmail. And you must select
      IMAP/POP. (Only If that is a Microsoft account and if it is being migrated to the new interface
      "Outlook Mail", then I suggest you to please refer to the suggestions provided by
      ¡Firedog in the link below)Redirecting
    • Click on next.
    Additional information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/mail-add-email-account-faq

And if the issue still persist, try
    repairing Windows Essentials, and check:

• Type Control panel in the search bar (on Desktop) and hit
      Enter key.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Select Windows Essentials
      and click on Uninstall/Change.

• Click on Continue.

• Click on Repair Windows Essential programs.
    Please keep us updated with the status of Windows Live Mail, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jun 2, 2024
Thema:

I wants to change back to window live mail instead of outlook mail

1. I wants to change back to window live mail instead of outlook mail - Similar Threads - wants change window

2. I wants to change back to window live mail instead of outlook mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I wants to change back to window live mail instead of outlook mail: My original email was using"Window Live Mail". Somehow las week I encounter some issues.As I'm not good in these PC procedure, somehow I had change it to "Outlook Mail". I need your help to change back to my "Window Live Mail", Please assist and adviseThank You.Richard ***...
  3. I wants to change back to window live mail instead of outlook mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I wants to change back to window live mail instead of outlook mail: My original email was using"Window Live Mail". Somehow las week I encounter some issues.As I'm not good in these PC procedure, somehow I had change it to "Outlook Mail". I need your help to change back to my "Window Live Mail", Please assist and adviseThank You.Richard ***...
  4. Outlook and Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook and Windows Live Mail: Although WLM is long past its sell by date, I still use it and have for many years. Very good email client.Trying to add my Outlook Mail account to WLM and have followed this link for server and setup information -...
  5. Outlook and Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook and Windows Live Mail: Although WLM is long past its sell by date, I still use it and have for many years. Very good email client.Trying to add my Outlook Mail account to WLM and have followed this link for server and setup information -...
  6. Windows Live Mail 2011 to Outlook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Live Mail 2011 to Outlook: Hi, I have been using Windows Live Mail 2011 and have just purchased a new PC with Windows 10. In layman's terms, how do I transfer all the emails in live mail etc that is on my old PC to outlook in my new PC? The new PC has Mail only, I haven't got around to adding...
  7. How to use Outlook or Google Mail instead of Microsoft Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to use Outlook or Google Mail instead of Microsoft Mail: Microsoft 10's mail program is poor and I would like to go back to Google Mail or Outlook, but have been unable to change the default. Microsoft contacts does not allow sorting contacts in categories and it doesn't provide for quick selection of multiple email addresses for...
  8. Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook: Is there a reliable way to transfer emails from Windows Live Mail to an Outlook .pst file? I can see that there are a number of free third party programs that claim to do it but I'm never sure if they can be trusted. I'd like to transfer over the emails I have on my old...
  9. Windows Live Mail and Outlook Challenges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Live Mail and Outlook Challenges: My situation, and please remember I am not computer literate, is that I receive incoming emails in the Windows Live 2012 email inbox, but I cannot send emails from there. I cannot receive emails in Outlook, but I can send from there! Spent an hour and a half on the phone...
  10. SendTo mail opens Outlook instead of Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    SendTo mail opens Outlook instead of Mail app: Hello, I am using Mail app built in Windows 10. Office 2013 is installed with all applications. If I try to use the SendTo link from Explorer, it opens up Outlook instead of the default Mail app. In default programs, Mail has all his options checked. How to make the SendTo...