Windows 10: i wants to refund my minecraft windows 10 edition but dont know how to

Discus and support i wants to refund my minecraft windows 10 edition but dont know how to in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know how to refund Minecraft windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MyNameIsThicc, Jul 29, 2019.

1. i wants to refund my minecraft windows 10 edition but dont know how to

I don't know how to refund Minecraft windows 10

:)

MyNameIsThicc, Jul 29, 2019

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Jul 29, 2019
  3. [Answered] Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I applied for a refund on the 4th of September and was told that I could expect a response within 48 hours. I've not heard back or had the product refunded so wanted
    to find out if Minecraft Windows 10 edition was refundable.

Thanks

JenGreen708, Jul 29, 2019
  4. i wants to refund my minecraft windows 10 edition but dont know how to

Minecraft Windows 10 Beta edition refund

Original Title: I don't know what to do !

I have recently purchased Minecraft: windows 10 edition beta, but the problem is that I didn't want this game version and I spent 10 dollars on it!! Is there any way to get a refund ?

Kawaiiprincess1217, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

i wants to refund my minecraft windows 10 edition but dont know how to

1. i wants to refund my minecraft windows 10 edition but dont know how to - Similar Threads - wants refund minecraft

2. Refund for Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Minecraft Windows 10: Hello, This is about ordernumber 8397272837 in the Microsoft store. I thought I had purchased the correct Minecraft version for my son, with the Windows 10 start collection, but he informed me that I should have purchased the Minecraft Java Edition. Can you give me a refund...
  3. Minecraft windows 10 refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 refund: Hi. I just bought minecraft windows 10 edition without realising that it was not java edition. I would like a full refund. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-refund/fa62b9d6-8d67-4703-9155-58d24da6c371"
  4. I want know how to activate my windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want know how to activate my windows 10.: Hi there, I have received several notification to activate windows, but each time I click on it I get this feedback :Troubleshoot. And after clicking on the trouble shoot this display: we can't activate your copy of windows. Make sure you're connected to the internet and try...
  5. i want to transfer minecraft xbox edition to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to transfer minecraft xbox edition to my laptop: i recently bought the minecraft xbox disc and it installed on my account but on my computer it says the only game i have is forza horizon 4 demo, and the free windows ten edition has ended plz help....
  6. I dont know how to connect my Windows 10 to a TV

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I dont know how to connect my Windows 10 to a TV: I have a TV hanging around in my house, and I was wondering if I could use it as a monitor. Many people have been showing how to do it but It doesn't work for me. I connect the wire, and both of the screens turn black. They are both on, but I cannot do anything. My laptop is...
  7. refund my minecraft.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    refund my minecraft.: been looking in pain how to get a refund cause i didnt get the version i wanted. please just refund it for me, there is no refund button in history and i just bought it an hour ago..... please dont link me to your stupid bot it doesnt help and i dont understand anything. or...
  8. i want to remove a scam but i dont know how to

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i want to remove a scam but i dont know how to: so there is a popup scam that keeps bugging me on browsers except for Internet Explorer. Is there a way that I can permanently remove this scam?...
  9. [Answered] Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Answered] Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?: I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I applied for a refund on the 4th of September and was told that I could expect a response within 48 hours. I've not heard back or had the product refunded so wanted to find out if...
  10. Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?: I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I applied for a refund on the 4th of September and was told that I could expect a response within 48 hours. I've not heard back or had the product refunded so wanted to find out if...