Windows 10: I was able to get the line input to receive sound but can't find when I can work with the...

Discus and support I was able to get the line input to receive sound but can't find when I can work with the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was able to get the line input to receive sound but can't find when I can work with the input? I'm trying to enter my songs from some old cassettes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RogerLaPointe, Sep 27, 2022.

1. I was able to get the line input to receive sound but can't find when I can work with the...

I was able to get the line input to receive sound but can't find when I can work with the input? I'm trying to enter my songs from some old cassettes onto my computer. I see that the input is being received but I don't see where the signal is being routed to. I would like to have it routed to a folder if possible . . . very frustrating to see the input receiving but not where it's going

:)

RogerLaPointe, Sep 27, 2022

2. Line Input detected, windows/programs dont recognize sound but I hear it.

Hi,

The audio/sound concern that you encounter may occur if there were recent changes that triggers a system conflict on your device. As an initial step to determine the cause of the conflict, we suggest that you run the audio/sound
    troubleshooter by following the steps provided on this
    link
    . If the issue persists, proceed with the advanced steps by clicking drop-down arrow to view the list.

Let us know if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Sep 27, 2022
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 27, 2022
  4. paulrules Win User

I was able to get the line input to receive sound but can't find when I can work with the...

Onboard Sound able to decode Digital Stream Input?

I'm setting up my Xbox360 to send 5.1 Audio through my computer's Optical Digital Input (SPDIF). I saw after a google that some computers/sound cards aren't able to decode 5.1 channel Digital Stream Input, so I was wondering (Just to be sure) if the onboard sound of a EVGA 790i Ultra will be able to do that. If not, could you point me/name a modestly priced card that will be able to?

I know. Shoot me for using onboard sound. Hah.

paulrules, Sep 27, 2022
Thema:

I was able to get the line input to receive sound but can't find when I can work with the...

1. I was able to get the line input to receive sound but can't find when I can work with the... - Similar Threads - was able line

2. I was able to get the line input to receive sound but can't find when I can work with the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was able to get the line input to receive sound but can't find when I can work with the...: I was able to get the line input to receive sound but can't find when I can work with the input? I'm trying to enter my songs from some old cassettes onto my computer. I see that the input is being received but I don't see where the signal is being routed to. I would like to...
  3. I can' find the bluetooth sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can' find the bluetooth sound: I can't find my bluetooth headset in my lenovo Thinkpaad x1 gen 5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-find-the-bluetooth-sound/6f097858-7c3f-4dc2-81b0-3c47fbe6d0c5
  4. I can' find the bluetooth sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can' find the bluetooth sound: I can't find my bluetooth headset in my lenovo Thinkpaad x1 gen 5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-find-the-bluetooth-sound/6f097858-7c3f-4dc2-81b0-3c47fbe6d0c5
  5. I can' find the bluetooth sound

6. I can not get my sound to work?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can not get my sound to work?: So I recently bought a computer with some used parts. It is an i5-3570. The motherboard is an asus P8h61-m. I believe this is all the necessary information but if you have any other queries regarding my specs then ask away.Anyway, I try to plug in my headphones but it is...
  7. I can not get my sound to work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not get my sound to work?: So I recently bought a computer with some used parts. It is an i5-3570. The motherboard is an asus P8h61-m. I believe this is all the necessary information but if you have any other queries regarding my specs then ask away.Anyway, I try to plug in my headphones but it is...
  8. I can not get my sound to work?

9. no line in option in the sound input menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    no line in option in the sound input menu: the line option has . it did work plugging in to single jack on dell computer but cant find it now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-line-in-option-in-the-sound-input-menu/345a2580-c5e7-49e9-a971-02f2f37f0260
  10. My sound is not working and i can't find how to fix it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My sound is not working and i can't find how to fix it.: A few days ago I was talking with some friends when my foot accidentally kicked my PC's cord out of the socket. This happens all the time for me and I didn't see it as a problem until when I turned it back on. I plugged it back in and turned it back as usual but when it...