Windows 10: I was able to move windows outside screen ?

Discus and support I was able to move windows outside screen ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Before I was able to move windows outside the screen? example: I half of notepad out of the screen, now when I move it will return window to screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by formingus, Jul 12, 2021.

1. formingus Win User

I was able to move windows outside screen ?

Before I was able to move windows outside the screen? example: I half of notepad out of the screen, now when I move it will return window to screen edge. I checked graphic properties i can't find anything about this issue. Any help will be appreciated. Win 10 Home 20H2

:)

formingus, Jul 12, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 12, 2021
  3. PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Jul 12, 2021
  4. I was able to move windows outside screen ?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

I was able to move windows outside screen ?

1. I was able to move windows outside screen ? - Similar Threads - was able move

2. Outlook not able to send email outside of organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook not able to send email outside of organization: Its has been two weeks and I have not been able to send email out to outside of domain users. I have called microsoft several time and not able to get any response....
  3. Outlook not able to send email outside of organization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook not able to send email outside of organization: Its has been two weeks and I have not been able to send email out to outside of domain users. I have called microsoft several time and not able to get any response....
  4. Not able to install apps from outside microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to install apps from outside microsoft store: My laptop is not running in S mode, I am using windows 10 home single language, whenever i try to install any app the windows prompt the window that you need to update, I have updated several times but still my problem is not solved....
  5. Apps disappearing in Windows 10 when mouse is moved outside their perimeter.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps disappearing in Windows 10 when mouse is moved outside their perimeter.: Whenever I move my cursor out of a certain program in Windows 10 , it suddenly disappears, to stay in the program I need to stay within the perimeter of the program screen and as a result I have problems having opening any other program over another. So kindly tell me the...
  6. NOT ABLE TO INSTALL ANY APP OUTSIDE WINDOWS STORE

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    NOT ABLE TO INSTALL ANY APP OUTSIDE WINDOWS STORE: I am not able to install any third party apps on my laptop. [ATTACH] When I click on "see how" option on above popup, it opens windows store which says your device in not running on S-Mode. [ATTACH] I also tried to verify version and edition of windows 10 by running...
  7. Stuck outside Windows, infinite loading screens

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck outside Windows, infinite loading screens: Two days ago, I attempted to simply restart my HP Envy x360 laptop. Upon powering on, the standard black screen with the HP logo and the spinning dots came up and stayed for a while. The screen eventually went completely black before displaying only the spinning dots, which...
  8. windows 10 laptop not able to move from lock screen to sign in screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows 10 laptop not able to move from lock screen to sign in screen: Hey there, I have a HP laptop with Windows 10 and I would like to turn off the lock screen. The lock screen has become a royal pain in the neck, when I turn on the laptop and try to move from the lock screen to the sign in screen, it will either be very slow or not move on...
  9. Screen Tearing Outside of Games

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen Tearing Outside of Games: Lately my computer has been experience screen tearing when outside of games. Usually I experience this when I'm scrolling up and down on websites such as reddit and this only goes on for less than 10 minutes at a time after which it will just not occur anymore. Not sure what...
  10. File transfer window always opens outside of the screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    File transfer window always opens outside of the screen.: This has been driving me insane, and I've tried searching it in the search, but can't find a thread. While I'm transferring a file for example, the file transfer window always opens outside the screen, it's really annoying. Does anyone have a fix? Screenshot:...