Windows 10: I was adjusting a photo for my desktop background screen and everything on my computer,...

Discus and support I was adjusting a photo for my desktop background screen and everything on my computer,... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I reverse this? They are Pink with domw areas in a light aqua blue. Photos, Icons, on everything everywhere. Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HurricaneWCV, Jul 7, 2020.

1. I was adjusting a photo for my desktop background screen and everything on my computer,...

How do I reverse this?

They are Pink with domw areas in a light aqua blue.

Photos, Icons, on everything everywhere.

Windows 10

:)

HurricaneWCV, Jul 7, 2020

2. how can I change my background

Hi Sophie,

You can change the background picture to a personal picture by following the steps provided in this

article
    . Regarding the screensaver, you can personalize it by following the steps below:

• Press Windows and type "screen saver".
    • Select Change screen saver from the results.
    • From there, you can now adjust the settings according to your own preferences.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Dennis Mop, Jul 7, 2020
  3. how can I change my background

Press Windows from where? I am using Windows 10

SophieCarmichael, Jul 7, 2020
  4. I was adjusting a photo for my desktop background screen and everything on my computer,...

Photos app hogging resources in background

Ian, this suggestion was posted on my other thread:

We understand that not all of users are using the Photos app on Windows 10, if not very often. If you don't want this app to be running on background when not in use, there is a way you can turn this
    off. Kindly follow the steps provided below:

• In Cortana, type Privacy Settings
      and press Enter.
    • Look for Background apps.
    • Look for Photos in the list.
    • Flip the switch to Off.
    • Restart your computer.

After you restart your computer, you can check if the Photos app is still running in background. You can use these steps to turn off any running background applications as it is not limited to Photos
    app alone. In this way, you can conserve a lot of power and process allowance.

I just followed these instructions, and now have to wait to see if it works. I'm hoping it solves your problem, too!

BarryG_961, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

I was adjusting a photo for my desktop background screen and everything on my computer,...

1. I was adjusting a photo for my desktop background screen and everything on my computer,... - Similar Threads - was adjusting photo

2. Why will my desktop background photo not change?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why will my desktop background photo not change?: I am trying to change my desktop background to my Dell XPS 13 laptop. I can change my background to a solid color, but cannot change anything relating to photos, not even default photos. I have tried changing the image through settings, file explorer, and right clicking the...
  3. Why will my desktop background photo not change?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why will my desktop background photo not change?: I am trying to change my desktop background to my Dell XPS 13 laptop. I can change my background to a solid color, but cannot change anything relating to photos, not even default photos. I have tried changing the image through settings, file explorer, and right clicking the...
  4. background photo on my desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    background photo on my desktop: For months I have noticed this background photo on my desktop... its a picture of a sister of mine who has passed away about 3 months ago... I would definately like for this photo to be removed,,, would be very thankful for advice to remove it!...
  5. My screen keeps adjusting and makes everything blurry

My screen keeps adjusting and makes everything blurry: This basically happens every time I watch YouTube, Twitch, or anything with a video, once I get watching, the screen blacks out for a second, then comes back on, making everything blurry. This doesn't affect my second monitor only my main monitor, and it gets really annoying,...
  6. Microsoft unauthorized access to my personal photo for desktop background

Microsoft unauthorized access to my personal photo for desktop background: When I first turned on and registered my new computer, before copying any files from old computer to new, the new desktop displayed the same background photo--my own personal photo--that appears on my old computer's desktop. I've never stored that photo anywhere other than...
  7. My desktop screen is replaced with my background screen if there is no keyboard or mouse...

My desktop screen is replaced with my background screen if there is no keyboard or mouse...: My desktop screen is replaced with my background screen if there is no keyboard or mouse activities in a few minutes. I would to extend this time. I am using window 10....
  8. my computer has no background (black screen)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my computer has no background (black screen): I have tried searching for a solution but all the solutions don't work for me. I use windows 10 pro I am able to use ctrl alt delete I am able to load task manager I can use run through task manager but shortcut doesn't work cmd doesn't load and closes my task manager...
  9. Adjusting My Screen Brightness

Adjusting My Screen Brightness: I have a Probook 470 G5, and suddenly my f3 and f4 keys wont work, and I can't adjust my screens brightness. I've read about uninstalling/deleting my current display adapter, but I don't know which one I should uninstall. Send help for my poor eyes at night....
  10. Why is my desktop computer's background image the same as my other desktop computer's...

Why is my desktop computer's background image the same as my other desktop computer's...: Hello, I noticed today that my living room computer's desktop background is the same as my bedroom computer's background. How was the background able to change without me giving it permission? How does my living room computer have access to my other computer? . I had an...