Windows 10: I was asked for a PIN but I don't have one

Discus and support I was asked for a PIN but I don't have one in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So I recently Pre-Ordered Minecraft: Dungeons, but the when I tried to sign into the Microsoft store I was asked to setup Windows hello but then was... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by al_lmc7, May 23, 2020.

1. al_lmc7 Win User

I was asked for a PIN but I don't have one

So I recently Pre-Ordered Minecraft: Dungeons, but the when I tried to sign into the Microsoft store I was asked to setup Windows hello but then was asked for a PIN even though I never set one. And now I can't log in to the store for something that I've paid for. Help???

:)

al_lmc7, May 23, 2020
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, May 23, 2020
  3. AddRAM Win User
    Cannot pin some shortcuts to taskbar

Don`t use your desktop to pin icons to the taskbar, use your start menu list.

AddRAM, May 23, 2020
  4. I was asked for a PIN but I don't have one

my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

BriJean2000, May 23, 2020
Thema:

I was asked for a PIN but I don't have one

1. I was asked for a PIN but I don't have one - Similar Threads - was asked PIN

2. To Change Password, You Have to Have One and I Don't

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    To Change Password, You Have to Have One and I Don't: When I got my PC several years ago, I installed Windows 10 but asked a Microsoft Tech to make the settings so that I didn't have to sign in to my own own PC. But often, when my PC boots up, it requires a Windows 10 password before I can use my PC. As I do not have a password,...
  3. I don't have the item I purchased.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have the item I purchased.: I made an in-game purchase on the Microsoft store Windows 10 version of the Roblox app called Premium. I used my Microsoft account balance to buy it as well. However, even though I have gotten an E-mail that the Premium membership I bought is on my Roblox account, it isn't....
  4. I don't have Bluetooth!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't have Bluetooth!: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/xeznr6ogqgz31.png?width=1020&format=png&auto=webp&s=a382a3ed7050442fca59ab72944de03663e53929 Does someone have an idea what I might try to resolve this? The 1909 update gives me the error in the upper left, saying I should update my...
  5. I can't make a sign-in PIN because I don't have admin privileges

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't make a sign-in PIN because I don't have admin privileges: My computer says that Windows Hello Pin is not available because "This device doesn't meet your organization's requirements for Windows Hello." Apparently, I need to be the administrator to make this change. However, this is a personal computer. This is the only account on...
  6. Windows Defender asking for Windows Password- I do not have one

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender asking for Windows Password- I do not have one: After updating to windows 10 Windows Defender asked me for Microsoft password- I forgot so I changed it. Then on the next screen it keeps asking me for windows password. I do not have one? I cannot use WD! Can anyone help?...
  7. I don't have SSU

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't have SSU: I get the 0x80070424 error code and I found that downloading the latest Servicing Stack Update for Windows 10 might help. But then I get the message that I don't have SSU, not in any version! I've tried many different solutions but now I'm stumped... help?...
  8. Xbox app asks for a pin but i don't have one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app asks for a pin but i don't have one: i have seen other people with this problem and they say go to settings - accounts - sign in options yet there is no sign in options there is sign in and passkey but in there there is no pin delete or create a pin, you can create a passkey but that is 6 numbers when the app...
  9. I don't have sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't have sound: I don't have sound on my laptop, my sound disappeared, nothing is heard on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-sound/8d8d4710-ac25-47e2-bdd8-b953941ed18b
  10. Windows Asking for Product Key I Don't Have

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Asking for Product Key I Don't Have: I completely cleared a old PC and installed Windows 10. I had downloaded the ISO and burned it on a disk. I installed it on the PC, and during the installation it asked for a key. I clicked the "Skip" button. Now after I shut it off and back on, in the bottom right corner is...