Windows 10: I was billed $134.00 on 10/25/18 for I assume assure. That was for a computer I no longer...

Discus and support I was billed $134.00 on 10/25/18 for I assume assure. That was for a computer I no longer... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was billed $134.00 on 10/25/18. I do not know what this is for but I think it was for assure on an old computer. I live on SS and need my money... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by joecross3, Nov 27, 2018.

1. joecross3 Win User

I was billed $134.00 on 10/25/18 for I assume assure. That was for a computer I no longer...

I was billed $134.00 on 10/25/18. I do not know what this is for but I think it was for assure on an old computer. I live on SS and need my money back. Please call me

:)

joecross3, Nov 27, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 27, 2018
  3. thetarget Win User
    Some tutorials needed

Hey, there isnt any 110/33.. etc

The is list is like this: [133/33,134/34,135/34...]
    my default is 133/33 but now i step it to 134/34 and my CPU becomes 2.41Ghz...

Running with no problems... should I step up again?

thetarget, Nov 27, 2018
  4. I was billed $134.00 on 10/25/18 for I assume assure. That was for a computer I no longer...

billing issue with azure. Resulting overcharge.

Long story short, I received notice of auto renew for azure. I went in and changed my credit card (my old one on file was compromised and I had cancelled it). It let me put the card in, but when I tried multiple times to pay, it gave a message to contact
    customer service. The customer service guy remoted in to my pc, and he could not get it to work either, so he just resubmitted it and I paid $149 vs the $134 for renewal. I tried billing and assure tech support and they keep on passing me back and fourth.
    How do I get my issue resolved. Posted billing amount due is $134 and they over billed by $15 because they could not figure out how to make it happen with the old charge. Techincal person basically told me I am out of luck. Help.

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

RayMoluski, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

I was billed $134.00 on 10/25/18 for I assume assure. That was for a computer I no longer...

1. I was billed $134.00 on 10/25/18 for I assume assure. That was for a computer I no longer... - Similar Threads - was billed $134

2. I was billed twice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was billed twice: Billed twice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-billed-twice/85379573-41a2-4c18-8466-c4bbe6999622
  3. Broken pc i assume?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken pc i assume?: I am typing on xbox as we speak. So the problem with my pc is i had an error that said "Critical process died" so i searched on youtube for how to fix it, the next second i fix it i start up my pc and it shows the hp logo for 3 seconds shuts off and does the same thing over...
  4. Broken pc i assume?

Broken pc i assume?: I am typing on xbox as we speak. So the problem with my pc is i had an error that said "Critical process died" so i searched on youtube for how to fix it, the next second i fix it i start up my pc and it shows the hp logo for 3 seconds shuts off and does the same thing over...
  5. Broken pc i assume?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. RAM bug i assume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAM bug i assume: so i have 6 gb ram installed and task manager shows me i have 6 too but when i look for processes for example : microsoft edge it tells me it uses 600 mb but when i choose to see percents instead of values it tells me 20 % used so idk how is this possible also was...
  7. RAM bug i assume

RAM bug i assume: so i have 6 gb ram installed and task manager shows me i have 6 too but when i look for processes for example : microsoft edge it tells me it uses 600 mb but when i choose to see percents instead of values it tells me 20 % used so idk how is this possible also was...
  8. RAM bug i assume

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. A Billing problem for Microsoft Assure Plan

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    A Billing problem for Microsoft Assure Plan: This question falls well outside Windows Technical Support. I can't get ant telephone or chat. I signed up for Microsoft Assure Support. I changed my mind. When I applied for the refund, I selected one of my debit cards, It turns out that card cannot be increased except...
  10. Assure bill.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Assure bill.: I was told that my assure was paid up till 2019. However, I was billed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assure-bill/1e18f22e-222a-4e8b-ad49-ffdd867815ff"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. $25.00 windows 10 or $134.00 windows 10