Windows 10: I was browsing onedrive on my phone, found the files I was looking for and there was a...

Discus and support I was browsing onedrive on my phone, found the files I was looking for and there was a... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; it tells me there is a problem with my account, please log in. I try and it tells me that "this type of account does not work with this particular... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by whmccall, Nov 29, 2023.

1. whmccall Win User

I was browsing onedrive on my phone, found the files I was looking for and there was a...

it tells me there is a problem with my account, please log in. I try and it tells me that "this type of account does not work with this particular service". What the heck? but I didn't say heck... I was looking for files that I kept copies of on my personal one drive and my work one drive... They are gone but the folders are there on the work one drive... What the heck is going on?

:)

whmccall, Nov 29, 2023

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 29, 2023
  3. Romain-B Win User
    Onedrive on Windows Phone 10: Does not show folders

Hello,

I recently purchased a Lumia 950 and there seems to be a problem with the Onedrive app: It does not display all folders. I can use the search function to find a file in these hidden folders, but I am not able to simply browse the list, which is troublesome
    if I want to, say, select multiple files or if I do not know the exact name of what I am looking for.

Is it a known issue? What steps can I take?

Thank you

Romain-B, Nov 29, 2023
  4. monim1 Win User

I was browsing onedrive on my phone, found the files I was looking for and there was a...

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

1. I was browsing onedrive on my phone, found the files I was looking for and there was a... - Similar Threads - was browsing onedrive

2. I lost my onedrive files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my onedrive files: i need help with my ondervie files, they are gone and can't access them via web, they seem to be lost.shared folders are gone from the people i shared it with as wellit happened after a recent attempt at a windows 11 installationi have my microsoft account on my computerive...
  3. I was browsing onedrive on my phone, found the files I was looking for and there was a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was browsing onedrive on my phone, found the files I was looking for and there was a...: it tells me there is a problem with my account, please log in. I try and it tells me that "this type of account does not work with this particular service". What the heck? but I didn't say heck... I was looking for files that I kept copies of on my personal one drive and my...
  4. I was browsing onedrive on my phone, found the files I was looking for and there was a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I was browsing onedrive on my phone, found the files I was looking for and there was a...: it tells me there is a problem with my account, please log in. I try and it tells me that "this type of account does not work with this particular service". What the heck? but I didn't say heck... I was looking for files that I kept copies of on my personal one drive and my...
  5. I cant see my files when I browse File Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant see my files when I browse File Open: When I go to a website/ Word/ Access, etc... and use the option browse/upload and select Document / Desktops/Downloads, etc... to upload the files I can't see my files but when I get out of the FILE OPEN my files show up with no problem. They are there....
  6. I cant see my files when I browse File Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant see my files when I browse File Open: When I go to a website/ Word/ Access, etc... and use the option browse/upload and select Document / Desktops/Downloads, etc... to upload the files I can't see my files but when I get out of the FILE OPEN my files show up with no problem. They are there....
  7. My Laptop is connected to my phones hotspot but it's not browsing the Internet but I can...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Laptop is connected to my phones hotspot but it's not browsing the Internet but I can...: Hi,So my 15-month-old son threw my laptop to the floor about 2 weeks ago, it went off and was giving me a black screen, I was able to fix that through help from this forum. But it was not booting to windows, I did a system reset - keep files. This worked and my...
  8. I was just browsing my folders and I found these weridly named files in the Windows folder....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I was just browsing my folders and I found these weridly named files in the Windows folder....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Johnish3re [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gqhhlq/i_was_just_browsing_my_folders_and_i_found_these/
  9. OneDrive shows files in my phone but not in my computer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive shows files in my phone but not in my computer.: I have uploaded some files from my phone to OneDrive, I see my uploaded files in OneDrive when I access via phone but do not see them when I access via my computer. What is going on?...
  10. Found odd looking files on laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Found odd looking files on laptop: In the last four or five days I have discovered files folders and files which recently appeared. In my C: drive two folders - abpackage 150 and Xdetails 212 D: (Recovery) three folders ahscan 17, aimages 77, Uwrap 101 E: Vlog 131, Attransfer 5223 F: Uworking 48,...