Windows 10: I was BSoD’d and now my computer isn’t recognizing my SSD and is booting through my hard...

Discus and support I was BSoD’d and now my computer isn’t recognizing my SSD and is booting through my hard... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dijjas [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dijjas, Sep 30, 2020.

1. /u/dijjas Win User

I was BSoD’d and now my computer isn’t recognizing my SSD and is booting through my hard...

/u/dijjas, Sep 30, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Sep 30, 2020
  3. ughhh! BSOD on boot

I guess my computer BSOD on boot right before getting to windows. not sure what the problem is though, everything is stable.

It gave me a list of two files in windows that could have caused the problems

MxPhenom 216, Sep 30, 2020
  4. I was BSoD’d and now my computer isn’t recognizing my SSD and is booting through my hard...

Unable to boot Windows after cloning it to SSD

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while booting the PC after cloning Windows to new SSD. I would like to know what happens when you try to boot the PC to desktop using SSD?

The reason you are not able to boot the PC is that the files required to boot Windows are still recognizing the HDD as the main drive. I would suggest you to try rebuilding the BCD files and see if you are able to boot the PC using
    SSD.

Kindly follow the steps below to rebuild the BCD.

1. Create a bootable media and boot the PC using the media.
    2. On the Install Windows screen, select Next >
      Repair your computer.
    3. On the System Recovery Options screen, select
      Troubleshoot
      > Advanced options > Command Prompt.
    4. Now type in the commands and hit enter: BOOTREC /FIXMBR

BOOTREC /FIXBOOT

BOOTREC /scanos

BOOTREC /rebuildbcd
    5. Restart the PC.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

I was BSoD’d and now my computer isn’t recognizing my SSD and is booting through my hard...

1. I was BSoD’d and now my computer isn’t recognizing my SSD and is booting through my hard... - Similar Threads - was BSoD’d computer

2. Hi, my computer isn’t recognizing my NVME SSD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hi, my computer isn’t recognizing my NVME SSD: have an Alienware computer, i have a SSD installed and I wanted to add another one, I bought a NVME SSD Samsung 990 and when I opened my computer there was already one in there. I guess I bought it that way. So I got an adapter so I can use both but now it’s not popping up at...
  3. Hi, my computer isn’t recognizing my NVME SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, my computer isn’t recognizing my NVME SSD: have an Alienware computer, i have a SSD installed and I wanted to add another one, I bought a NVME SSD Samsung 990 and when I opened my computer there was already one in there. I guess I bought it that way. So I got an adapter so I can use both but now it’s not popping up at...
  4. Hi, my computer isn’t recognizing my NVME SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My SSD not recognized and pc won't boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My SSD not recognized and pc won't boot: Last night I shutted down my computer as normaly, it took more time than usual but I didn't think much of it. Today as I was turning it back on, some blue screen showed up couldn't take a photo saying that some problem were found or so and that it would boot after and it was...
  6. My SSD not recognized and pc won't boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My SSD not recognized and pc won't boot: Last night I shutted down my computer as normaly, it took more time than usual but I didn't think much of it. Today as I was turning it back on, some blue screen showed up couldn't take a photo saying that some problem were found or so and that it would boot after and it was...
  7. Isn’t recognizing my 2tb

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Isn’t recognizing my 2tb: Hey, for some reason my pc isn’t recognizing my 2tb drive anymore. Is there a way I can fix this? I had this problem before submitted by /u/urangell [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uqwdyu/isnt_recognizing_my_2tb/
  8. My SSD is recognized as HDD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My SSD is recognized as HDD: i have a problem where task manager reads SSD as HDD but previously task manager reads my SSD correctly. but I don't know what I did last time. can anyone help me?Screenshot taken from — 07/01/2021:Screenshot taken from — 08/13/2021:...
  9. My computer doesn't recognize my audio device through HDMI. I know that is not my audio...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer doesn't recognize my audio device through HDMI. I know that is not my audio...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GenericEwe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i20wiz/my_computer_doesnt_recognize_my_audio_device/
  10. External hard drive not recognized in My Computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External hard drive not recognized in My Computer: I have a USB External hard drive which is not showing up in My Computer although it was formerly. What can I do to correct this or access my data on it. I'm using Win10 with the latest updates. Thanks....