Windows 10: I was buy the window 11 pro, I can't update

Discus and support I was buy the window 11 pro, I can't update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was buying the window 11 pro, I can't update it. My original one is Window 11 family. Also, for the auto update one part cannot to update. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hongxiang Chang, Nov 2, 2022.

1. I was buy the window 11 pro, I can't update

I was buying the window 11 pro, I can't update it. My original one is Window 11 family. Also, for the auto update one part cannot to update. In Microsoft store, I cannot download HP Smart app, It says wrong, try again.

:)

Hongxiang Chang, Nov 2, 2022
  2. CmdrKeene Win User

Windows 11 Pro - Where to Buy today?

Here's Microsoft's official steps to Upgrade Windows Home to Windows Pro (microsoft.com).

1. Select Start > Settings > System > Activation.
    2. Under Upgrade your edition of Windows, select Open Store
    3. Make sure you’re signed in with your Microsoft account to purchase Windows 11 Pro
    4. After you confirm your purchase, you’ll be prompted to install Windows 11 Pro and restart your PC. You’ll then be running Windows 11 Pro.

CmdrKeene, Nov 2, 2022
  3. JonGrimes Win User
    Windows 11 Pro Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro Edition

No but after it installed the malfunctioning Windows 11 upgrade it was listed as Windows 11 Pro. Microsoft Windows support advised I reinstall Windows 10 Pro and said that Windows 11 is really only meant for new PC's that come with it preinstalled. MSI website doesn't list my 2020 GT76 Titan dt-039 notebook on their Windows 11 upgrade eligibility list so I guess that's why the Windows 11 Pro upgrade failed. I suggest being careful with trying the Windows 11 upgrade despite it stating my notebook was capable of running Windows 11 it was wrong. Luckily I have the original Windows 10 Pro USB Flash drive because the Windows 11 Pro upgrade was so incomplete I had no way of reverting notebook back to Windows 10 without reinstalling from a USB Flash.

JonGrimes, Nov 2, 2022
  4. I was buy the window 11 pro, I can't update

Update from windows 10 pro to windows 11

Hello,
    Will I get a windows 11 or 11 pro after I will update my windows 10 pro?
    Now the updating center suggests to install the 'Windows 11, 22H2".

Sergey65321, Nov 2, 2022
Thema:

I was buy the window 11 pro, I can't update

1. I was buy the window 11 pro, I can't update - Similar Threads - was buy window

2. Why can't I "Buy genuine Windows"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I "Buy genuine Windows"?: I recently installed Windows 10 Pro N on my computer by a flash drive with a setup last update being dated 9/8/2022 I created through the Media Creation Tool. After I finished installing the OS, the first thing I wanted to do was activate it. I pretended to buy "genuine...
  3. Why can't I "Buy genuine Windows"?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why can't I "Buy genuine Windows"?: I recently installed Windows 10 Pro N on my computer by a flash drive with a setup last update being dated 9/8/2022 I created through the Media Creation Tool. After I finished installing the OS, the first thing I wanted to do was activate it. I pretended to buy "genuine...
  4. Will I update to Windows 11 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I update to Windows 11 Pro?: I am windows 10 Pro 64bit fully updated. I have received under Updates a tab offering me the option to download and Install Win 11 22H2.If I select this tab to download and install will I automatically get the Win 11 Pro version?Guidance please...
  5. Will I update to Windows 11 Pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will I update to Windows 11 Pro?: I am windows 10 Pro 64bit fully updated. I have received under Updates a tab offering me the option to download and Install Win 11 22H2.If I select this tab to download and install will I automatically get the Win 11 Pro version?Guidance please...
  6. Will I update to Windows 11 Pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How could I buy windows 11 pro license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How could I buy windows 11 pro license: During checkout there is nothing to select PayPal account as a payment method while my PayPal is already linked with Microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-could-i-buy-windows-11-pro-license/ef4568fb-e4b8-4a14-a2fc-2044fa2c6923
  8. How could I buy windows 11 pro license

How could I buy windows 11 pro license: During checkout there is nothing to select PayPal account as a payment method while my PayPal is already linked with Microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-could-i-buy-windows-11-pro-license/ef4568fb-e4b8-4a14-a2fc-2044fa2c6923
  9. I was buy the window 11 pro, I can't update

I was buy the window 11 pro, I can't update: I was buying the window 11 pro, I can't update it. My original one is Window 11 family. Also, for the auto update one part cannot to update. In Microsoft store, I cannot download HP Smart app, It says wrong, try again....
  10. To buy the update to window 11/10 pro from home to pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    To buy the update to window 11/10 pro from home to pro: if now i buy the update to window 11/10 pro from home to pro ,can u provide me the license key for future i can use this licence key to another PC...