Windows 10: I was charged 114$ for Microsoft, I did not order this or give my card number

Discus and support I was charged 114$ for Microsoft, I did not order this or give my card number in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was charged 114.00$ for a subscription I didn't ask for. I would like a refund please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jennifer Webster, Mar 3, 2023.

1. I was charged 114$ for Microsoft, I did not order this or give my card number

I was charged 114.00$ for a subscription I didn't ask for. I would like a refund please

:)

Jennifer Webster, Mar 3, 2023

2. Microsoft order disappear, been charged but cannot located my order

I purchased a Surface Laptop with a bamboo Ink online by Microsoft official website in 10/3, got email and been charged immediately (credit card). After several hours, all history orders disappear.

I call 13 20 38 in 11/3. The staff cannot locate my order (Laptop and Ink) by the email address but credit card and the order number. But they told me the order is pending due to no payment. I provide the Authorisation number of the charge from the bank.
    They just told me to wait.

Due to that, I cannot locate my order, I do not know to wait for what. If the order is confirmed, how can I get the information? How could history orders recover? If I do not want wait, could you help cancel the order and return the refund?

Thank you for your help I was charged 114$ for Microsoft,  I did not order this or give my card number :)

Ottilia=====, Mar 3, 2023
  3. Microsoft order disappear, been charged but cannot located my order

* Staff

Sorry for the spelling mistake

Ottilia=====, Mar 3, 2023
  4. rehan24 Win User

I was charged 114$ for Microsoft, I did not order this or give my card number

nokia 114

nokia 114 has bl-5c batry,1020mah.box contains ac-11 chrger.i want to know how much time would nokia 114 takes to charg through ac-11?????????

rehan24, Mar 3, 2023
Thema:

I was charged 114$ for Microsoft, I did not order this or give my card number

1. I was charged 114$ for Microsoft, I did not order this or give my card number - Similar Threads - was charged 114$

2. getting charge for this order number 9457843228

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting charge for this order number 9457843228: getting charge for this order number 9457843228 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-charge-for-this-order-number-9457843228/0bb9ec4f-df63-44f5-a401-b7f3acceac50
  3. 2 Charges on my credit card that I did not do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Charges on my credit card that I did not do: There's 2 charges on my american express card that i did not do under my Microsoft Account:December 5, 2023 Order number 4116614889December 5, 2023 Order number 7468192615Please advise,...
  4. 2 Charges on my credit card that I did not do

2 Charges on my credit card that I did not do: There's 2 charges on my american express card that i did not do under my Microsoft Account:December 5, 2023 Order number 4116614889December 5, 2023 Order number 7468192615Please advise,...
  5. I did not authorize my Credit Card to be charged for microsoft yearly plan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did not authorize my Credit Card to be charged for microsoft yearly plan: I recieved a charge on my credit card for microsoft yearly plan. I did not authorize this and wanted to see what it is and how to get it refunded...
  6. I did not authorize my Credit Card to be charged for microsoft yearly plan

I did not authorize my Credit Card to be charged for microsoft yearly plan: I recieved a charge on my credit card for microsoft yearly plan. I did not authorize this and wanted to see what it is and how to get it refunded...
  7. I did not authorize my Credit Card to be charged for microsoft yearly plan

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. I was charged 114$ for Microsoft, I did not order this or give my card number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was charged 114$ for Microsoft, I did not order this or give my card number: I was charged 114.00$ for a subscription I didn't ask for. I would like a refund please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-charged-114-for-microsoft-i-did-not-order/b6e2d4d9-f7bd-45fe-a763-f74d4065853a
  9. charges on my credit card I did not authorize

in Windows 10 Gaming
    charges on my credit card I did not authorize: I am being billed 1580.63 each month on my credit card. When you go to my account it shows I have not purchased anything since 2016. What are these charges. I cannot seem to speak to anyone all I get is a phone number that loops me around with no answers....
  10. charges on my credit card I did not authorize

charges on my credit card I did not authorize: I am being billed 1580.63 each month on my credit card. When you go to my account it shows I have not purchased anything since 2016. What are these charges. I cannot seem to speak to anyone all I get is a phone number that loops me around with no answers....