Windows 10: I was charged even though I cancelled my minecraft realms subscription

Discus and support I was charged even though I cancelled my minecraft realms subscription in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was charged for my realms plus subscription even though cancelled it last month. It even says on services and subscription that "subscription will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SuperUni, Apr 16, 2022.

1. SuperUni Win User

I was charged even though I cancelled my minecraft realms subscription

I was charged for my realms plus subscription even though cancelled it last month. It even says on services and subscription that "subscription will end on April 15 2022", and the "last charge was on March 10 2022", but I just got charged another payment today.

:)

SuperUni, Apr 16, 2022

2. Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subcription that was closed/cancelled

Hi everyone

I have only just realised but I have been getting charged twice a month for my minecraft realms subscription on xbox one . even though the first realm subcription was closed/ cancelled and the realm was deleted, i have still been getting charged for the
    subscription since June 2019!!

I'd really love to get these refunded as the realm in question wasnt even active or being used by any players and the charge should have been stopped when i closed the realm in game, but it hasnt been

Any help/ Forum Masters etc that can get this sorted please?

Thanks

AshleyPlatt, Apr 16, 2022
  3. Minecraft windows 10 Realms Plus subscription

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you want to renew the subscription for Minecraft Realms Plus.

Minecraft realms comes with two types of subscription. Depending on the device you’re playing on, you can choose either a one-time purchase or a recurring subscription.

With a one-time purchase, you can create a one-month or a six-month Realm. These one-time purchases are non-refundable and will not renew automatically once they expire. With a recurring subscription, you’ll be charged automatically
    every 30 days, until you cancel the subscription.

If you have a subscription with a Microsoft account (for Xbox One), you can manage your subscription within

Services & subscriptions
    while signed in to your account. For more information, refer the section
    How to subscribe to Minecraft realms from the article

Minecraft Realms and Realms Plus

For additional information, see: Minecraft
    Realms

However, for any subscription or refund related queries, we do have a dedicated team, let me point you in the right direction. I would suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Store Support
    team and they will help you with the appropriate details.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 16, 2022
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Minecraft Realms on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to turn off auto-renew for Minecraft realms. I’ll certainly help you with the details.

Minecraft realms comes with two types of subscription. Depending on the device you’re playing on, you can choose either a one-time purchase or a recurring subscription.

With a one-time purchase, you can create a one-month or a six-month Realm. These one-time purchases are non-refundable and will not renew automatically once they expire. With a recurring subscription, you’ll be charged automatically every 30 days,
    until you cancel the subscription.

If you have a subscription with a Microsoft account (for Xbox One), you can manage your subscription within

Services & subscriptions
    while signed in to your account. From there, you can cancel your recurring subscription, which will take effect on your renewal date. For more information, refer the section
    How to cancel your subscription to Minecraft realms from the article

Minecraft Realms and Realms Plus

For additional information, see
    How to cancel your Microsoft subscription

However, for any subscription or refund related queries, we do have a dedicated team, let me point you in the right direction. I would suggest you to get in touch with the
    Microsoft Store Support team and they will help you with the appropriate
    details.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 16, 2022
Thema:

1. I was charged even though I cancelled my minecraft realms subscription - Similar Threads - was charged though

2. charged for minecraft realms subscription when cancelled

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    charged for minecraft realms subscription when cancelled: i was charged for a minecraft java realms subscription which i dont remember buying one for java, i thought i cancelled all subscription services relating to minecraft realms, i would like a refund after i cancelled it....
  3. charged for minecraft realms subscription when cancelled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    charged for minecraft realms subscription when cancelled: i was charged for a minecraft java realms subscription which i dont remember buying one for java, i thought i cancelled all subscription services relating to minecraft realms, i would like a refund after i cancelled it....
  4. charged for minecraft realms subscription when cancelled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Even though I canceled my minecraft realm subscription its still charged me this month! I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Even though I canceled my minecraft realm subscription its still charged me this month! I...: Minecraft bedrock realm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/even-though-i-canceled-my-minecraft-realm/80cf2d89-53a2-4c2e-b160-dfeb13f91ba6
  6. Even though I canceled my minecraft realm subscription its still charged me this month! I...

Even though I canceled my minecraft realm subscription its still charged me this month! I...: Minecraft bedrock realm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/even-though-i-canceled-my-minecraft-realm/80cf2d89-53a2-4c2e-b160-dfeb13f91ba6
  7. cancel minecraft realms subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cancel minecraft realms subscription: Hi,i have a recurring charge against a bank account for microsoft realms. I can't remember what account I used to create it and I no longer use it - haven't done for a few years. it is not showing up against my current account or any of my family accounts. how do I get a...
  8. cancel minecraft realms subscription

cancel minecraft realms subscription: Hi,i have a recurring charge against a bank account for microsoft realms. I can't remember what account I used to create it and I no longer use it - haven't done for a few years. it is not showing up against my current account or any of my family accounts. how do I get a...
  9. I was charged even though I cancelled my minecraft realms subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was charged even though I cancelled my minecraft realms subscription: I was charged for my realms plus subscription even though cancelled it last month. It even says on services and subscription that "subscription will end on April 15 2022", and the "last charge was on March 10 2022", but I just got charged another payment today....
  10. Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was already cancelled

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was already cancelled: Hello everyone, I would like to ask how will i be able to get my money back from Minecraft: BE Realms? So first of all, i already cancelled the realms via paypal before the payment deadline last month but i was still billed last September 16 and i just noticed today....