Windows 10: I was chatting on partner.support.services.microsoft.com but can't get back

Discus and support I was chatting on partner.support.services.microsoft.com but can't get back in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Partner.support.services.microsoft.com gave me a link to get back after I had tried their suggestion. But the link won't work. I have tried get back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BrianFisher4882, Feb 13, 2019.

1. I was chatting on partner.support.services.microsoft.com but can't get back

Partner.support.services.microsoft.com gave me a link to get back after I had tried their suggestion. But the link won't work.

I have tried get back through help but all I can get is a virtual assistant that says a lot of nonsense.

I have the chat ref how can I get back to continue?

:)

BrianFisher4882, Feb 13, 2019

2. Is AARAV Tech Support Service used by microsoft?

Why do you ask?

Microsoft has so-called Microsoft Partners (which says nothing about the quality of their services...) who are listed in
    https://pinpoint.microsoft.com/en-us

AARAV Tech Support Service seems not to be listed.

Jsssssssss, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Surface and partners: Creating next generation services and support

Source: Surface and partners: Creating next generation services and support | Microsoft Devices Blog

Brink, Feb 13, 2019
  4. I was chatting on partner.support.services.microsoft.com but can't get back

Chat with / Call Microsoft Support not work

Hello, thanks for your reply.

Thanks

Cyntherius, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

I was chatting on partner.support.services.microsoft.com but can't get back

1. I was chatting on partner.support.services.microsoft.com but can't get back - Similar Threads - was chatting partner

2. How do I get back to the chat history with a microsoft support rep?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get back to the chat history with a microsoft support rep?: after the chat ended it redericted me to a feedback page without the possibility to go back to the chat history https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-back-to-the-chat-history-with-a/e71a94d9-1b9e-47da-a17c-84d78c5fd028
  3. How do I get back to the chat history with a microsoft support rep?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get back to the chat history with a microsoft support rep?: after the chat ended it redericted me to a feedback page without the possibility to go back to the chat history https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-back-to-the-chat-history-with-a/e71a94d9-1b9e-47da-a17c-84d78c5fd028
  4. Support CHAT in GET HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Support CHAT in GET HELP: Having an issue accessing a Microsoft Account on a new machine. The specific issue not covered by any of the articles. Can't get a CHAT started; only gives me the COMMUNITY option...
  5. Support CHAT in GET HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Support CHAT in GET HELP: Having an issue accessing a Microsoft Account on a new machine. The specific issue not covered by any of the articles. Can't get a CHAT started; only gives me the COMMUNITY option...
  6. Cant type or chat in Microsoft chat support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant type or chat in Microsoft chat support: I have a problem so i have been trying to chat with Microsoft but i keep getting a message chat has ended and the technical assisntant is typing and waiting for me to reply and i cant if you see in the second screenshot Ritez has joined trying to talk at 10:21 and its 10:20...
  7. How to get to live support chat Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get to live support chat Microsoft: I need to get to live chat of Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-to-live-support-chat-microsoft/d3d33535-64b3-406a-863d-c8a4e3bddf97
  8. Can't connect with Microsoft support chat

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't connect with Microsoft support chat: Last week I connected with the chat to fix an issue. I thought the issue was resolved so I accepted the answer and locked the chat. This week I tried to contact support again. Instead of opening a new chat it redirected me to the old chat conversation which is now locked. Now...
  9. Why can't I type anything into the Microsoft Support Chat?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can't I type anything into the Microsoft Support Chat?: Why can't I type anything into the Microsoft Support Chat? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-type-anything-into-the-microsoft/5c8f2bf3-41c4-4f40-babe-1011a545d95a
  10. Surface and partners: Creating next generation services and support

in Windows 10 News
    Surface and partners: Creating next generation services and support: Last September, we launched the Surface Enterprise Initiative – to help the world’s biggest businesses get the most out of Surface devices with strategic partnerships designed to provide unmatched services and support, industry specific application and solutions development,...